Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 61. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 100
you just keep on hodling, or if you smart enough trade, you can get even more with trading...  If you didn't want to lose that money, then you should get all the value in fiat currency and when 80% loss is arround you buy even more...

what are you doing man? Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
When it is too late to sell such big losses, I think that you should hold coins. I think that they will recover.

Not right now... the market will act same as 2014 after bitcoin crazy bull run. BTC is slowly gaining dominance because his blockchain is not full...
2014 is so far for the current market. I think you need to wait more times before confirm the current market will happen like 2014.
If which things you said are right, it means we need to wait few years (as until 2019-2020) to see the cryptocurrency market comeback, right?
For me, I think the whale do not want to make this market becomes quiet again.
I agree with you, if whales are to blame for the whole situation, it is not in their interests to freeze the market for several years.
Nowadays, cryptocurrency market is very famous on the world, it is one of investment form for those who want to starting make money with financial markets.
Not is forex, stock or gold, cryptocurrency became the best choice for many new investors.
Therefore, freeze this market for a long time as 2014 until 2017 is a stupid strategy, I think so.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

You don't need to sell. In this way you'll just fixate your loss.
At least now, you definitely should not do anything. Yes, many of altcoins are much cheaper now. However, you need to understand: When the bullish trend begins again, all these alts to the dollar exchange rate will easily be made x3-x5, or even x10.  As for Bitcotin it's more difficult to increase 5 times from the current price. Even more so - in 10 times.
Of course, this is just my opinion. I can be wrong.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
I went from having $35.000 in crypto to $4.500 now, without selling anything. I even have good coins (Waves, Shift, SunContract, SpectreCoin, COSS).

BALLS!

But oh well. I'll hold for another year and hopefully, we go back to the original price at least.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

I am a Hodler and being a Hodler isn't easy because I also have passion and personal needs and wants too but I choose to hold my Crypto Assets because I don't want them to lose.
being one of the crypto enthusiasts, we are expecting and hoping that crypto market will recover in the next few weeks or months and when that happens we are getting higher rewards and earnings.
Holding will save our assets from losing but selling them our of panic will make your assets gone.
Activity: 70
80% is consider a lot. It seems like you have over invested, so it is good that you take a step back and reflect on where you should change or not. Losing now does not means losing in the future. So understand why you invest in that alts in the first.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Trade you not to continue to participate in this kind of competition, but long-term hold your hand of BTC, cherish your present all BTC.

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
I don't think you're the only one who lost bitcoins, but I think I haven't lost them yet. So I'll keep it to the last. I hope that very soon we will see the growth of both bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 97
Hey there

if you sell it.. that 80% loss of your bitcoin is realistic.. you didn't lose a thing I tell you my friend.. its just that's the schematic all went down.. as long as btc is deeping.. no one can rise against bitcoin.. just wait for the price hike in bitcoin.. and you'll gain more profit out of what your doin.. stratis and digibyte is legit.. so there no way for you to think negatively..

but if you ask me what I'm gonna do?? ill buy more bitcoin instead.. but its your call.. more dipping alts more volume more profit soon.. just HODL don't panic coz your on the right track.. thank you so much..
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hey there

All you can do in this situation is to sit and wait. The fall in the market will not be eternal. Soon, growth should begin in the market. And do not try to sell your coins now, otherwise you will lose everything.
Activity: 98
I think you must hold your bitcoin now hope your lose will be recover soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
You can't do anything besides Holding and hope bitcoin price goes up, because end of the day, if bitcoin price goes up Alt coin price also will go up. It's all connected.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
When it is too late to sell such big losses, I think that you should hold coins. I think that they will recover.

Not right now... the market will act same as 2014 after bitcoin crazy bull run. BTC is slowly gaining dominance because his blockchain is not full...
2014 is so far for the current market. I think you need to wait more times before confirm the current market will happen like 2014.
If which things you said are right, it means we need to wait few years (as until 2019-2020) to see the cryptocurrency market comeback, right?
I agree with you, if whales are to blame for the whole situation, it is not in their interests to freeze the market for several years.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

Activity: 546
Merit: 15
Dude, Perhaps the best option for you would be just to keep calm and keep your coins. I hope that you can sell them after a few months, and you will get your money back.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Hey there

Hello, I will gladly answer your question, see now the market of crypto-currencies is going through a big decline, but you do not need to panic and sell all your tokens as soon as you plan to grow tokens in the near future, I can advise you just to have patience and wait
Activity: 392
I believe that in the near future the price will rise. Maybe it will take 4 - 7 months . Hold on and do not sell anything !
Activity: 644
Don't know what are these coins and what kind of technology is behind them,but I keep my tokens,and I understand that many of the coins will increase in value after correction,of course if you are not a Scam coin,which is not who do not need it!But the real violas,backed by technology will grow in price
Activity: 154
You have to know that the most of the governments and political powers in this world are against the idea of a cryptocurrency taking over their financial system and most of the news channels are controlled or influenced by the news channels so it wouldn't be a good thing to rely on news channels for important information about crypto so its better to do your own research before buying any coin.
Activity: 194
CryptoPuzzle.com developer

Pages:
Jump to: