Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 58. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

There is nothing to buy valerian or anything calming. Or take something on your chest. Otherwise, not what options. Good luck no longer need to hit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
Are you still losing 80%? is it possible to have an update?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
We must be calm in any case and wait. Sell below the purchase price is only if you urgently need money. Otherwise, just wait.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
I bet now you are not lose your btc at that scary percentage again now. I saw stratis and sia is going up again. No body knows both coin will goes to its peak again or no. But in the long term it may be comeback. At least think about how to make your lose smaller now. Message for everybody " dont go fomo or you will get rekt badly "
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
easy, all you have to do is hold until the coin price increases again, because I see now the market price has started to increase.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
IF  you lost 80% of your bitcoins in alts, in my opinion you must wait because the price will grow.
Activity: 37
The best thing to do is to HODL. or taking some cutting-lost measures will also be necessary.
One thing I learned about crypto is that you should have patience and sense of timing..
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Well, it's hard to do something about it.  Good luck just invest in good companies.  I have chosen Paytomat for myself

I can feel you. I advise that you do not sell whatever coins you have now and just wait for the price to go up since you might break even on your investment in the future.
copper member
Activity: 210
Do not sell at loss.. soon you recover with the loss.. sc and stratis are good.. dgb also back.... Have patience if  you can buy please buy some more at these prices....
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
You should be happy, u have money($) and time to earn btc, next time choose other alts. You did it 7 months ago, u should have more $ now
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The best thing to do at this point is to resist the urge to sell in the name of cutting your losses! Bitcoin  is a very dynamic currency that reward the users immenselly. Give your bitcoin two to four years and you should be in profit!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
First, you need to cope with your emotions and put up with losses. Secondly, you need to make a new strategy and be more risk averse.

Activity: 41
Smart people (I do not belong to such people) always say to diversify their risks. At the same time, the most part should be kept in bitcoins. And also, if you keep on exchanges, do not forget about stop-loss. Well, now we need to wait until the cue-ball goes down. Then sell. I'm so on a monaco flying)))
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
You have to be calm when keeping Bitcoin and trade restrictions at this time because Bitcoin prices can rise very high and can drop very quickly. I think keeping Bitcoin is always a good choice because the Bitcoin market is more stable than other markets and is always the # 1 market in cryptoucurrency.
Yeah I think the priority of the investment amount should be greater in bitcoin because it would reduce the investment risk, not the problem of investing in altcoin because some altcoins have a faster and higher change than bitcoin. but certainly more risky. then use appropriate allocation of funds for investment in altcoin and use your strategy and knowledge to choose potential altcoins. and most importantly do not panic because it will only hurt you
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
This is the what you should consider before you start.
Consideration of loses should help you invest what will not be above your capacity.
Now that you are considerin why is loss. My only advice is start more/new investment and guide jealously from the previous experience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
if according to agan hargaya will rise again and can get bigger profit do you have to sell it now.
if the predictor of the price rises the agent is still a lot better selling now. and immediately buy another coin. to cover your losses
Activity: 174
You have to be calm when keeping Bitcoin and trade restrictions at this time because Bitcoin prices can rise very high and can drop very quickly. I think keeping Bitcoin is always a good choice because the Bitcoin market is more stable than other markets and is always the # 1 market in cryptoucurrency.
Activity: 87
Back in btc you need, it will soon creep up though very far. Now if back then will be able to in 2-3 months to recover the lost
Activity: 264
You should wait untill the market will recover back, dont worry you havent loosed, you have freezed your funds in alts, also depends which alts you picked up
Activity: 98
You Should not sold at 80% loss. Wait at least until coins go up to recover your investment. Its a risk , maybe drop more and you will be 100% loss , but IMO its a risk you have to take.
Pages:
Jump to: