Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 31. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Investors consider selling their hard earned coins when in red by practically 0.7 is very hard. Yet, it frequently can be the available option.
Activity: 65
best to hodl in this situation and hope that prices improve just a little so you wont have incurred so much losses. Still it could get worse so the decision is yours, if you can bear the losses then you do.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
There is nothing much that you can do as there is no one with a direct control over the cypto market that can help you regain your lost investment. Losses are a part of the game and we should embrace them, and instead of making a big deal of them, get back up and move on to better things as fast as possible, whining about it will frustrate you  more
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
if you did not sell everything in May, now it's too late. you need to wait as long as you need, maybe years
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Do not be upset, bad experience is also an experience, so it's worth taking a lesson and continuing to your goal. And in the future everything will turn out Wink

Yes bad experience is the reason why there are a lot of people who are now successful in their life because they surpass the problems which makes them a better trader or investor.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
in one topic, I already wrote that in this situation it's best to keep your money in usd, and if there is not such a possibility, then in bitcoins, but just hold do not short Undecided
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
twogap.com
It's sad that very many market participants will burn out, as they buy bitcoins, hoping that this is only a temporary pullback
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
If you haven't sold till now it probably mean you must have probably have lost over 70% by now, that is how crazy this market is, not totally predictable, have learnt my lessons however
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
Don't sell your bitcoin. If you bought it for long term, then just go and do your business. There will be a new growth cycle in September. Now to sell it makes no sense
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
i believe just everyone sitting on this forum has lost more than half of crypto amount, because eth has decreased by 50% and majority of holders have ETH amount.
 i don't think that most of forum users hold usdt
Activity: 179
I think it's too late to sell now . we also have the same problem . But I think this bad season won't last long . let's hold till we get a good profit
Activity: 74
Diversifying is very important, buy 10% then if it goes lower another 10-20%, the easiest way to loose is to invest too much in one thing. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 80
you still have the other half which is a good thing.
consider this a lesson in investing and learn from it.
me and my team lost more than 70%, now we are scared for life.
Let's pray for a better future!
Activity: 210
I regret that you have lost that much but you are not alone and you are not the only one who cashed into the market. The only way you can get all the money back and even make a profit from it is if you hold the coins until the next bull market and sell them later. And you will get big profits.
Activity: 41
In the bear market, things are going down, you can't help it just wait a few more weeks.
Activity: 336
Do not be upset, bad experience is also an experience, so it's worth taking a lesson and continuing to your goal. And in the future everything will turn out Wink
Activity: 322
Just hold your coins because holding is best at this kind of market situations. If you sell your tokens at this time then you are in loss but if you wait some more time then you can recover your loss and make good profit whenever this market will be start moving ahead. hope very soon this market move upwards and value of  your crypto will be increased.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Mistakes and regrets are constant companions in the crypto-trade field. The only right thing you can do is take out useful information from this experience, so in the future not to make such mistakes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
in case you're new to kriptoinvestitsiyah, it should now not be your complete bank to start in a new deal for you. Do no longer provide in to the antique sources of earnings and add cryptocurrency within the portfolio as a pilot funding device. furthermore, if the funding profits might be, the share of cash allotted to the basement may be elevated.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Now all investors are losing more and more money every day. I think we should just wait for the reversal and not take any hasty action. Personally, I will calmly wait for the reversal and go out only after receiving the profit
Pages:
Jump to: