Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 30. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
Just hold your coin i think, if you want to sell for loss it will be bad too. Your investment already wrecked, i think the best thing you can do just pray and wait for your investment price rise again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I think you should wait, do not do now because the market is unstable, if you sell the tokens you have then you will lose everything.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
We are all now in a situation where the size of our portfolios fell by 50% -80%. Unfortunately it was necessary to react earlier. Now it remains only to wait.
Activity: 233
Do not panic most of all, get this fact and get some lessons from this deal. Bad experience is experience as well, so do not give up and do not forget about this loss.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Just hold your crypto assets and wait patiently because that's how cryptocurrency is. Don't expect it to give you a profit at anytime you want because its value is unstable. That's how risky when you are into cryptocurrency investment and that's something that should be put in mind to someone who plans to invest in cryptos too.
Activity: 448
There are many. And they feed the market. I realized that if I invest in dolgosrok not worth to worry about the fall. Need to wait
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
lose half of the amount of crypto? what's wrong? the coin or the price? if the coin disappears I don't claim it can happen, maybe you experience theft or so, but if you lose the value of your coin, all you have to do is keep patiently holding your coin and selling it when the price returns
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Most coins are done 70 - 90% or even more from their January peak so most crypto investors are in pain right now. It is atime to do nothing and just wait for next rise to start.
Activity: 219
I think you are not alone in this situation but I'm  not part of you. But I'm happy with you that you didn't lose all your crypto amount for I am sure that you will recover it all when the price rises in the nearest future.
Activity: 120
You have to wait until the price of the coins you hold increases. Do not rush to sell ,the market will give another chance .
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Never sell at profit and always invest in project that have strong fundamentals. Regardless of how the market behave, it would always go back to where it all began and continue forward forward. Everyone portfolio is halved above 50%, it would be a bad idea to sell in loss.

You are here to make profit so Just hold the said coin, the bull is close and you would smile for holding on to your coin.
Activity: 126
Long as the project you are holding is solid then I think you shouldn't panic. Just hold till it get backs on track because trying to sell off results in more loss.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
A whole lot of people had that same experience nd no one seems to be happy about it..... However life goes on, it's cryptocurrency  such is bound to happen...... Here, we don't give up, regardless of the obstacles on the way, we don't loose focus.... Because we will get there someday... Dats d spirit .....
Activity: 104
It is so sad when seeing your stuation now, but I don't think selling your all coins is good choince now. It is better to hold them and wait. As my opinion, the market will go up end of this year. All thing you shoud to do at this time is keeping your coins in your wallet and your eyes in the market. You will get your money again. Good luck to you
Activity: 52
If you're investing it on a high price then sell it to a low price because you're frustrating or in panic that might lose your all funds then you're wrong. Just wait for the moment that those high price will be back again and might be even more higher than you bought it. Just hold them for a while man. Invest more right now because all coins got dipped, big opportunity has been opened then see the result after many months Smiley
Activity: 98
You lost half of your crypto amount.
There are lots of things you can do either to recover part of the lost money
or to prevent such occurrence in the near future.
I have read lots of comments here, I have already pick some vital
points which I think is very useful to me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Well, now a very large drawdown in the market , I think now is the time to buy and not sell at such a low level, wait and you will earn!
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
The main thing do not panic) I already lost 70%. Be patient, remove the block and do not go to the site by the type of coinmarketcap. And it's best to go on vacation.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The market is always evolving. This is a pump and dump. To sell coins you need at the pump. During the dump to sell the coins is impossible.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
If it was recently it was definitely a loss, and many people have lost a lot, and half of the loss is normal. But for the long-term holders, the more the fall, the better the opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: