Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 8. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
You are not the one who made that mistake in the history of cryptocurrency. In fact that is the most common mistake a newbie investor make. There is nothing you can do about your loss but you can learn from that experience of yours. Grow from it and become more wise than before. You don't win all the time, sometimes you gotta take the loss in order to learn.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
You just require to be resigned . Try to survey in many fact the propose in which you are loss to adorn . Achieve not rushing , you desire slowly come back all things
Activity: 280
In fact, many have faced a similar problem in the crypto market. Today, a lot of investors appeared on the market, who started to work with the crypto market during its growth and high prices. And after the fall in prices, they lost their money. In any case - now the only suitable solution is to hold coins for the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
You can also of course to sell now , and wait now the market will decline , and then already to start to buy , but if you have to be able to trade
Activity: 364
No one knows what will happen next with the cryptocurrency market. Perhaps sell now is not such a bad idea, as it is possible that your wallet for the next week will decrease by another two times. But still I think that selling now is not the best idea and should wait until the market starts to grow again.
Activity: 566
I think since the crash you have been patient, continue to hold your bags, don't exist presently this isn't good time to sell.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
You need to think forward,dont panic read about new projects and take a time or change the tokens what you have to another most primising projects,or simple you can hodl and wait for the moon.
Activity: 238
Of course , if you are in such a drawdown, then you need to wait for the prices to finally return to their previous prices.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Half is a very good result for 2018. Now the task is not to lose half of the rest. And steadfastly stay in the market.
Activity: 69
sad story of course, but there are many such cases. on the waves of frenzied growth and euphoria, the common sense disappears from this and I want to wet more money. himself was in the same situation but fortunately avoid such a drawdown helped stop the loss
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
At the moment, the market is going up, and many analysts say that this movement is the beginning of the bullish trend. It will be a good time to sell those coins that we bought a few months ago.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Well, i lost everything due to market volatility and was hacked 2 times! Generally speaking I understand what you're saying,it is really sad,but don't afraid
Activity: 252
Buddy, you are not alone! Most of cryptoinvestors have big losses, but still hodl! Don't panic and try to make analisys of the crypto market. Just relax:)
Activity: 392
Yes, I agree I also have a big drawdown now, but I think the only sensible solution is to just wait for the prices to recover !
Activity: 532
I bought Bitcoin at 20.000  Grin Then change it to alts then many other stupid things... But I don't mind at least I can say that I have tried!
in any case, something had to start and I never consider my failure as a negative situation, because it is on the mistakes we can learn.
Activity: 24
I bought Bitcoin at 20.000  Grin Then change it to alts then many other stupid things... But I don't mind at least I can say that I have tried!
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
Hmm $11k is not a small money at all. Cryptocurrency is a 2 edged sword. It can be good and be bad. Potentially profitable when you invest at the most appropriate time and highly risky which can cause significant loss if you enter at the wrong time. I hope you are able to cope with the losses. I wouldn't advise you to sell now though.
Activity: 232
I think that your result was still quite good. Some projects and people lost up to 80% of their capital. Unfortunately, this indicator continues to increase. It is necessary to reconcile with the fact that there was such a situation on the market - stay calm, over time the situation in the market can stabilize.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
The best way to recover is wait patiently because will be any chance of market back to normal and to grow. While waiting for that learn more about new strategy and learn from the mistake, make better strategy to recover the loss and to gain profit.
Activity: 448
I have loss in these times because of the this bearish period. In my opinion, the decreasing prices of the coins are not exact indicators of your next loss. By not making big selling in these times, I think you can reach good successes.
Pages:
Jump to: