Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 6. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Well, you're lucky, because others have lost a lot more!
Unfortunately, the period is what it is, and it's not the first time it happens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I do not sell cryptocurrency at a loss to myself, I have enough money to live. I consider my investments as long-term and I advise everyone. If you have a loss about cryptocurrencies then consider them as a long-term investment.
I also don't sell at a loss, the tricky part is to see when there is a gain and where the price can go even higher, so that you increased your ROI.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
My advise is to hold your coins and wait the increase of the market, you will be really surprised and pleased with your expectations.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

I will repeat what was said here at the forum many times. Until you sold it, you did not lose it. I try to follow this rule. Since if I personally sell at this point all the Cryptocurrency, then I will remain at a loss of 65%. I can not let this happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It's very difficult to watch your portfolio and as it falls by itself even know , but I like most people just hold if you have good coins in the future they will grow
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
haha you are lucky i only have the third of my amount in Dec 2017 we are here learning how to successfully manage a portfolio good luck with the rest of your crypto investment
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I think since the crash you have been patient, continue to hold your bags, don't exist presently this isn't good time to sell.
Right, we need good conditions for selling our coins. So far it is better to wait and hold our coins. I agree with your proposal.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I think that you need to keep and not sell. This situation is abnormal, but expected, so do not panic, because growth is still possible.
Activity: 588
You will learn from your mistakes, this will make you a strategist. And next time you will carefully choose projects for investment. Roll Eyes
If you sell your assets, then you will definitely lose everything. Thus, everyone is advised to save their coins for a long time, because you will receive your income when the market stabilizes and goes up ..
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
You will learn from your mistakes, this will make you a strategist. And next time you will carefully choose projects for investment. Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
the most important rule that any cryptotrader should remember is that until you have sold the coin, you have not lost anything.
Activity: 518
Of course it's sad when you lose so much money , but everyone will recommend you the right decision is just to wait until the market returns to its place
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Many participants of the market faced this problem today. But I believe that in any case, there is no need to lose hope. Reliable and promising projects will in any case eventually be able to restore their positions. Therefore, now the most logical decision is to hold and buy coins for the future.

Do not get frustrated by the losses. In addition, if you do not sell your coins at a reduced price, then you do not lose anything. As soon as the price increases, you will be able to sell them at a profit.
Activity: 112
I lost almost 80% this year , what to do?

Cry or laugh because I believed crypto has a future.  Grin
Activity: 753
At this forum, almost all of this year lost from half to 90% of their atkivs. And those who could cope with this, sit here. And who could not resist, long gone.
Yes, you are right, we are all in the same conditions, but each market participant chooses his strategy, with which he can win (make a profit) or lose (lose profit). If we do not sell our coins at low prices, we do not lose anything.
Activity: 141
The World’s First Blockchain Core
No need to worry mate. many people are losing their money.
most important thing is to take lessons from mistakes. and we will not do same mistakes in the future.
you need to buy some tokens with these cheap prices. and you need to wait.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
At this forum, almost all of this year lost from half to 90% of their atkivs. And those who could cope with this, sit here. And who could not resist, long gone.
Activity: 182
I myself was in a big minus, but I sold Ethereum 500, and recently bought 170, of course I reduced a little loss , I would also recommend you such a strategy only when you are sure ! and at your own risk
Activity: 504
I think you should wait. And keep investing the boring way. The crypto market is ruthless, I found. You should keep holding.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
fomo is always there but you must know when to cutloss and try another day. since the market is volatile, better move on and get up fast and start another trade for you not to hold the pressure that much.
Pages:
Jump to: