Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 9. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
You still have the altcoin you buy, you have not lost money. Because the market will go up in the future and your loss is only temporary. Try to be patient and hold it, do not fool the panic sell because you will actually lose money
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
It's okey. You can charge it to experience next time you will be more wiser and careful in investing to coins or even in making decision. In cyrptocurrency, risk is the common word for it. You have the risk when you invest to a new altcoin you will never know what will happen after you bought a coin.and cryptocurrency itself is a risk. We cannot predict or say when the market will recover or not. Anyone who is been in cyrptoworld says that cyrptocurrency is a volatile and unpredictable its a matter of instinct that you need to feel when to hodl or sell your altcoins. You will always need to do your own research of your own coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Well, I'm almost in a similar situation now, I think the best solution would be to wait for a suitable market for the sale and yet it remains to look at the minus )
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
what to do when you lost money? if you do not know the answer to this question, then the crypto currency is not for you
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Well, before you invest would look at a graph as he grew aggressive , and I think you would become clear that he would have fallen , I think you should wait until the price recovers
Activity: 597
Not only you mate, but I and lots of other people also lost their investment because of the crypto market fall down. But no need to worry anymore, Crypto market is increasing now and I think This time bitcoin will hit a good price. Ripple is increased more than 40% in a few days, so hodl tight your coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
You do not need to loose hope. We too at some points have fallen victim of fomo, but that does not mark the end of the road. There are still lots of great things to achieve in this crypto space. If you still have the ability to buy more, i think this is still the best time to do that. Although, some coins are have already increased in price, but i still believe that the market will get much better and it is gradually increasing. So, what i am saying invariably is to be patient, buy and still hodl,
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I think most of the people here lost even more than a half of the amount. But this is a personal problem for everybody. I also lost because I overholded. But now I am not scared to lose everything and I will hold till the end. I dont have other coise
Activity: 574
No one knows what will happen next with the cryptocurrency market. It is possible that this year he will have time to fully recover, but much more plausible is the option that the cryptocurrency market will be in a drawdown and the first half of next year. There is only one option to keep until better times.
Activity: 246
Merit: 3
Almost everyone here lost part of their investment to this bad market and the ideal thing to do is to hold the little you have in your wallet otherwise you might run at total loss.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
I lost more than 80% of the value of the assets I have, but I still hold them until now because I see the potential of the huge crypto market

I lost more like 90%, and still hodling strong. Crypto is just starting, and big dumps happen after every cycle. It's not unheard of.
Activity: 467
I lost more than 80% of the value of the assets I have, but I still hold them until now because I see the potential of the huge crypto market
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
This is not a big deals , everyone is in this trap of the dump , if you are doing trading then surely you know that why you are driving this thing right now , as usual my dump in the portfolio is only due to the reason of dump in the market since long time but here we need to remain positive Because if we will remain positive then in that case we have lots of chances to make profit in future soon .
Otherwise loss will remain in our part .
Activity: 322
There's nothing to worry about, it's a good experience for you, I think next time you'll be more careful about everything, and so good luck to you
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Do not lose hope, because you are not the only one who is going through the same thing. There are a lot of us on the crypto market. The market is now in a protracted correction, so be patient
Yes that's right. There are also many who are in the same position as you or have invested way more than you. Just be patient maybe wait a year or two because you will definitely gain back what you have lost. It will be a long time but you will defintiely gain back what you have lose if you will hold your coins.
Activity: 280
Do not lose hope, because you are not the only one who is going through the same thing. There are a lot of us on the crypto market. The market is now in a protracted correction, so be patient
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Usually, for awards, hunters are given a maximum of 5 percent of the total collection of all funds. Do you really think that 5% can affect the price so much? I think not.
Activity: 406
I also lost a lot of money. But it does not upset me, because I got experience and at the moment completely changed my earning strategy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
you havent any choose as hold this coins, someday they will return their value,   it is the most perspective chance to back money
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
You have not lost anything until you have sold it, remember this, and always have a plan in case something goes wrong. If you bought a coin in the long term, then no matter how its price varies, you need to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: