Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 3. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

You are not alone brother, i think all of us are having this kind of situation, the only thing we could do now is make the community informed before they invest in everything, make them informed, that there are certain risk if they would participate in cryptocurrency, dont be too much attach to hypes, invest also in knowledge.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hard to advise something.
I am also lost and now trying play on shorts with little parts
big amount waiting come back
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I think that you are not alone in this situation. The only thing I can tell you, It's probably not so greedy people. If you could earn from 1k $ 10k $, Then you need to immediately remove them, because  the course can not grow forever.
Activity: 336
The crypto market is currently in a protracted correction, it is necessary to maintain patience and believe in crypto projects. I do not lose hope, because almost all investors have suffered. And those who write that in December they went to fiat simply deceived, there are no such people.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
Certainly you, like many, believed in the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency market and invested your money. But as practice shows, the market can not constantly show growth, so now we are seeing a big fall, we can say we have reached the bottom. And here it is important to understand that if you now sell everything, you definitely will be in the red, but you can still hold assets until the next growth and get a chance to return the money spent and even earn. Also always remember about the main rules of investing, it will help you to make the right decisions in the future.
Activity: 65
I will wait for the reversal of the course and no matter how long it will take. From the outset it needs to be understood that there is a high risk. If I experience this situation, I will not sell tokens with losses.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Don’t loose hope you will recover everything at least go through the white paper and then you will understood that in same case only you will be happy.
there is nothing you can do after you sell your coin. You must be enough to always be patient and take the experience so that in the future it will not happen again. wait for the key. do not always rush to take an opinion.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
The main thing in this market is not to sell. It is better to keep in the top 20 altcoins and bitcoins. Do not stop believing in crypto. If you sell all the assets in the fall, then you close the position in the minus and there will be no hope of getting your money back.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
hackers stole a few thousands of dollars from my wallet, also everything is fall, so no I have nothing, no funds,  just a little perspectives
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Well I also loss some of my crypto money as the market down. But I manage to pull out all of my capital and just run with the earning that i received previously. So it is still ok. But in your case, it is better to stop now and sell some or all your coins to recover .
Activity: 392
I can say that I have such a situation, but at this level I do not want to sell, I think in the future the price will be able to recover much higher
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
You have to average down, buy the dips and soon when the bulls return you wont have lost as much
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

I suggest you sell it before your asset value getting worse.
Personally, I also did the same. I bought several crypto assets from 2017. Right now my asset values are dropped almost 70%
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
if you don't want to lose more money then I suggest you to be patient and hold the coins you have until the market grows because when the market grows, you will see that your portfolio has a lot of profit
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Even though you're losing half your fortune, you're not going to lose it. By reversing it can cause you to multiply 4 times. So it's never been the end of the crypto market and you have to be patient and wait for good results to come to you.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Most every cryptocurrency bearer has instantly missed a role of the measure . On the other hand assume 't vex , as decrease than instantly the cost desire not drop , on the other hand close to the change of the yr with a big level of likelihood thither desire be a meaningful extension of the full marketplace .
Activity: 406

Definitely, with a current market state you should just hold now and wait for a comeback. If you have waited till now and you haven't sold, then just hold it out. We are for a long time in bear market now, and there is just no point in selling, we all just have to be patient and try to accumulate as much as possible now when all prices are low.

Personally, I do believe in future of blockchain technology but all currencies and token wont make it that is for sure, so choose wisely in which projects you are investing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Investing in cryptocurrencies acts on the nerves of even experienced traders, but do not succumb to emotions. Stick to your strategy, remember why you bought those or other tokens, and do not panic. What to do when the market starts to fall, depends on your specific position. If you have already invested and see that your position is getting cheaper before our eyes, this is one case. Another option is when you go out into cash and wait for a good investment opportunity (try to find yourself in this position when the market falls).
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I, too, have lost some of my crypto currency, but I will be patient and just wait for the market to grow. After the correction there will always be growth))
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
dont sell hold times come to sell just wait and see
Pages:
Jump to: