Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 7. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Yes, now of course not a very pleasant situation in the market, especially for people who invested in December 2017, I think now it would be reasonable to save money and wait for the return of the bull market
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
You have two ways... the first is to sell what is at current prices and get a loss, the second way is to wait patiently for the market to make another turn and make a profit. But no one will answer you how long you need to wait, perhaps a lot of months.
I see it's better to sell it and moved on, buy some altcoin which have good look for you and you can do research first about it, then hold it a bit. It same as hold your first token, but in different token can have another high chance to earn fastly and can recover your loss. The chance for every altcoin to rise is defenitely different. Surely waiting for market to be recovered within an indefinite period is boring.
Activity: 308
Many participants of the market faced this problem today. But I believe that in any case, there is no need to lose hope. Reliable and promising projects will in any case eventually be able to restore their positions. Therefore, now the most logical decision is to hold and buy coins for the future.
Activity: 1078
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
I think you should just hold your altcoins and wait for the end of the correction. I know, it is very painful to see such a big loses, but I am sure the market will recover and you will get a good profit in case of holding.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
You can recover your losses if you start investing now, or better still wait until bitcoin drops to 4000. This is my opinion, but it should be so in the graphs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
You just have to wait. Wait for the high rate, and then return everything selling at a high price. If you have enough patience!  YOU're not alone. A lot of people who faced the same problem.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
You have two ways... the first is to sell what is at current prices and get a loss, the second way is to wait patiently for the market to make another turn and make a profit. But no one will answer you how long you need to wait, perhaps a lot of months.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

We all suffer in this down trend market, but its not the end. In fact now market is start to get interesting again it started to pump back. All we hope that this will continue until it reaches the same price last year. For those who hold their token and wait I think there will be a great profit awaits.

Activity: 630
Declines in the crypto market have frustrated small investors this year. There are too many people who have lost a part of their capital. Making the right investments with the rest money can correct the job.
Activity: 560
I believe that this situation is typical for many market participants. Just need to learn from your mistakes, because they become wiser because of them. Today it is better to continue to hold and buy promising coins for the future, while their price remains rather low.
Activity: 168
First, you need to calm down and think about why it happened. And to conduct an analysis. Only then can you understand how and why it happened. Make certain conclusions. And make them a list of future investments.
Activity: 644
11K dollars is enough money to invest in cryptocurrency. Well, i hope you have studies about price trends of alt coins before short listing or investing in alt coins. We all are well aware that cryptocurrency have volatility. Which means rapid and unexpected changes in prices. Situation can be worse too. Before investing in crypto, firstly you need to be prepared mentally are you risk taker or not. In cryptocurrency nobody can ever predict the future. If i come to your point, if you have lost your money by investing in crypto it doesn't mean prices will never go up. You just need to wait for few months , as it is expected prices of alt coins will go up in the month of december.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
I lost 70 percent of my investment capital. It makes me very frustrated. But I believe in the crypto currency and the fact that I can make a lot of money here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
If you are invested with some of the top 25 coins that have been established for more than a few months then I would suggest that you increase what you currently hold and reduce you cost average buy-in price. If you are holding some recent ICO coins that are not showing any signs of development progress then I would consider selling them and switch to some of the reliable alts that will probably increase quickly when things recover.

If you do not have and available funds to invest then I would suggest you just HOLD your position for now and wait for a recovery
Activity: 336
I do not sell cryptocurrency at a loss to myself, I have enough money to live. I consider my investments as long-term and I advise everyone. If you have a loss about cryptocurrencies then consider them as a long-term investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Hold your positions and buy more if you have the opportunity. I personally don't see the point in closing my fallen positions, that's all.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
I think since the crash you have been patient, continue to hold your bags, don't exist presently this isn't good time to sell.

Almost all holders also experience the same thing, but will we choose cut loss? I think holding is certainly better and more promising than cut loss, we must always be confident and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies will soon recover.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Keep learning & doing everything in crypto. Experience is the best teacher
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think you need to change the way you think about the coins. You can't be online 24/7 and doesn't have a way to know if the coins will go up. If you will always feel FOMO whenever a coin goes up and you didn't have that coin. You will never be happy on crypto. You can start by investing on ethereum so you won't feel FOMOED when it recovers. Take a breather, investing on crypto shouldn't be that stressful. Cool
Activity: 686
Continue investing and pick the other side as the shore, or turn your head back!
Investing in digital money is risky, considering and choosing an altcoin capable of development will be profitable!
Pages:
Jump to: