Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 4. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Don’t loose hope you will recover everything at least go through the white paper and then you will understood that in same case only you will be happy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
For now maybe you should hold since the market is down somehow. But you should know that Altcoin investment are not advisable to hold long because most of them have reached their maximum price  day trading are best for Altcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I also suffered losses. But I still believe in the crypto world, I'll just wait some more time and see when the market stabilizes Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
If you've lost so much I think it's wise to keep them on, if you sell them now you'll lose the money as well so you're still in the money
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
Nothing to do, the most important thing is not to panic, this is an investment and you had to accept the risks that are present here. Risks are everywhere, in any financial market. So now you just need to earn more and not make mistakes.
Activity: 297
Fall of the market in 2018 led to the loss of money by huge number of people. But, at the same time, it became a lesson that you don’t need to strive to get huge income on a long growth trend. In 2016-2017 cryptocurrencies only grew, and this cannot be eternal. The same can be said about constant fall of cryptocurrencies - it cannot be permanent.
Activity: 378
I suggest you to hold your coins and wait for bullish market because this is not a right time to sell your coin. If you have some extra money to invest then this is the right time to averaging your investment and take advantage of this correction mode.
Activity: 266
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
Do not you understand that you can not influence the past in any way? Many people lost their money because of changes in the market. You should not panic, I advise you to continue to hold your coins until better times
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
You succumbed to the hype that was at that moment around the cryptocurrency and acted very recklessly. Before investing, you should understand that this is a huge risk and you can lose everything. In addition, if you studied the market, you would understand that it can not constantly grow. Therefore, we advise you to consider this experience and keep your coins. Until you sold them, you didn't lose anything.
Activity: 1
for me i think hodling is the only solution
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
DOn't worry. You can recover what you lost. What went down will go up in time.  You just have to be patient of course because we are still in the bear market. If you pull out without waiting, then expect a huge loss but if you wait, reward is waiting.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
If you still have hope for cryptocurrencies, you can try to convert the remaining coins into Bitcoin or USDT for savings and use more time to participate in the event!
Activity: 68
It is your own choice, and it depends on the coin you bought, don't always hope that the coin price you're holding will recover your lose, sometimes it is better to sell it and buy back again.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
I am sure you will get back your capital and maybe even more. Stay positive and don't falter. It's better to wait a little longer maybe until everything is restored. The second half of each year is usually when the market turns green. The important thing to do now is to be patient.
Activity: 504

Just wait and never sell until the prices go back. Prices will stabilize at some point and it will seize the decline. If you sell and pullout, you'll probably end up regretting it since there is a lot more value to it. You'll never know when the price might even whiplash back to the highest value it can garner.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
If you do not get scared and do ill-considered actions on a bearish trend, but just wait, then maybe the deposit will return.
Activity: 168
At the present time I realized that if I invest in the long run, then do not worry about the fall. You just have to wait Grin Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
My opinion will be easy. just sell it now before the price keep on dropping.sell it and buy it more deep. if the tokens has no future to pump again. it better to sell and move to other tokens. dont keep shit tokens as eventually the token will has no value at the end. just keep on hodl tokens that has truely valid only for now.
It would be a good idea to get the lost back quickly. I see, sometimes holding it for so long is tantamount to delaying, while there are profits and income that already waiting to catch. by moving on it will kill boredom, despair and will get a feeling of enthusiasm again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
There is always a place of new beginning. Do not give up, because you can still make and who knows, you may recover all that you lost in a short while. I am sure you would have learnt your lessons and the problems encountered will place you at advantage at some points later in future.
Activity: 89
My opinion will be easy. just sell it now before the price keep on dropping.sell it and buy it more deep. if the tokens has no future to pump again. it better to sell and move to other tokens. dont keep shit tokens as eventually the token will has no value at the end. just keep on hodl tokens that has truely valid only for now.
Pages:
Jump to: