Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 5. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I believe of people in the crypto world bought bitcoin during the fomo last year and we all thought bitcoin was heading to $50k then but things change and price went down. I think the best thing to do if you bought during the fomo is to hold on to your bitcoin and let's wait for another bull run.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
This is very normal in crypto marker but now you can only wait fir recovering your amount,and you can trade too for your recovering.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
I think you should wait for a while. Just hold what you have or invest of you have some money to invest. Give it time to grow this time
I also lost mine but I’m still on the process of holding because of the little hope that everything will get back to its normal price and it will bring us high profit.
Holding is the key, we can't control the market so don't get fooled by the value when prices seems to be so low. Find ways to earn without using our holdings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I think you should wait for a while. Just hold what you have or invest of you have some money to invest. Give it time to grow this time
I also lost mine but I’m still on the process of holding because of the little hope that everything will get back to its normal price and it will bring us high profit.
Activity: 378
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
To my great regret, so many participants of the forum did. They invested their money and lost most of it in the fall of the market. Now many people are waiting for a new take-off and are thinking how to return the enclosed. According to the strategy it is clear that this can be done only at someone's expense. I do not know what to advise you except to just wait for a better time to get your money back.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

If you will wait for the price to rise again in order to get back your capita plus earn profit, I think it will take years to fully recover the market. It also happened to me. I hold the token I've got from the campaign but since it is altcoin and depends to to btc price, it goes deep down like bitcoin. I know it is hard to decide what to do, up to now I am still holding it. I believe that the coin I am holding is a good coin so I will wait for my big profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Do not panic, consider that this was your first negative experience. I try not to pay too much attention to the fact that the market is falling and I'm losing money, because this is not the most important thing in life. I saved my coins, and the market can start growing at any moment.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
The only way you can do now is to wait slowly. Waiting for the next bitcoin takeoff will you have a chance to recover the loss.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
Don't worry about the temporary fall in prices for most coins, as over time will begin a new cycle of growth and the market will recover. Therefore, it is better to wait a little more and sell the coins at a higher price.

I think the lost that we see due to the continuous dropping of the price is not really a lose. Because if we can hold it we can maybe earn on it in the near future. Maybe we can still gain in the future when the price rise. So I believe that if we can still hold then we need old it for good because in the near future we can maybe earn on it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
the price is currently falling. when the price is good immediately whitdraw. the price will not last long. now is not the right time to invest. because current prices are more affected by daily exchange activities.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Don't worry about the temporary fall in prices for most coins, as over time will begin a new cycle of growth and the market will recover. Therefore, it is better to wait a little more and sell the coins at a higher price.
Activity: 133
a lot of people come to this market, with the goal of getting rich very quickly. However, you must understand one essence, until you sold your coins, you have not lost anything.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
The more reason it is not good to invest with what you cannot afford to lose, I invested into in cryptos in January but i learned to invest only what i can afford to lose and that is what i did, today the prices are so down to the extent that i have lost everything but i am still holding those coins, and i am not pained because i invested with my spare money, so i can always wait as long as it takes for the market to rise up again.
Activity: 392
I lost most of my investment capital. My mistake was that I believed in a market turn and did not sell coins at a time when they continued to fall.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I myself have committed comparable errors of FOMO and it just appears as though everybody does, similar to it is a promise to turning into a decent merchant. So you have committed the cardinal error of FOMOing (dw we as a whole have) now you are in a spot of hodl or offer I would hodl myself since I don't care for offering at misfortunes. Likewise you need to take a gander at whether those coins or not have a shot of escaping the red and to the extent I know those are alright coins and you ought to have the capacity to crawl out of misfortunes. In conclusion, realize that I am still pack holding two or three alts from a year ago some of which I have had for 10 months now (and don't know when I can dispose of yet will endure it).
Activity: 195
Well you're not the only one on this i lost more than a half in crypto and i think it's a bad idea to sell right now so i advice you to wait until the price pump up again, and that's what I'm doing now i prefer waiting.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
Every venture involves taking risk including crypto investments. Actually if you don't take risks, then you are not prepared to be wealthy. You only loose in crypto if the project fails entirely, if it's scam or if you sell cheaper than what you bought. If you want to buy into a project, ensure you DYOR, if not stay off. Also do not buy because everyone else is buying, FOMO, that's a trap. On this note, if you lost confidence in the projects you are holding their coins or tokens, then bounce out. If you still beliebe they have vision, why selling off? Just HODL. My humble opinion.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com

keep on persevering, don't let you sell everything because of course you will feel lost. this is not the end of everything and not the time for you to complain, you have to stay motivated and believe that prices will rebound
Activity: 448
Now market huge falling so don't be cut loss should hold your coin until recover.Crypto again will be recover ending time of in this year.Market up and down it's natural for crypto.         
Pages:
Jump to: