Pages:
Author

Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account - page 2. (Read 1411 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
There is no solution for that, if you lose privatekey then you will lose all tokens on your wallet.
Make this an experience, create a new wallet and save your privatekey safely.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
There is nothing that can be done. If the keys are lost then the account is lost. You should forget about it. Out of curiosity, can you tell how many funds you were having in that account ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
You cannot lose the private key to your etherdelta account because etherdelta is a decentralized exchange. However if you lose the private keys to your ethereum wallet then there is a problem as it cannot be accessed without it unless if you had ported your wallet into metamask or a 3rd party wallet like imtoken. If yes then you can actually get the private key. Without this, sorry but its gone forever man
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I think nobody can help you. If you lose private keys, of course you cannot access your etherdelta account again. You should make a backup so you have a backup if you forget or something happens. If I can know how can you lose your private key? Did you forget or something else? This can be a lesson for you to be more careful in storing your private key. I also experienced loss of a private key because I forgot, fortunately there was no coin that I was holding.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Really, I think you are all at risk to losing your assets.  Private key whether is almost everything in cryptocurrency, if it leaked anywhere or stolen, but almost gone, really sorry for that.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
you can not recover your private key there is no way to recover it so make another one and save your private key, take that lesson from your mistake.
Activity: 766
Merit: 250
I'm sorry that it happened, you lost your coins forever, because if you lose the key, it can not be restored. A similar situation happened to me, I lost a key phrase from my wallet and lost a lot of ETH. Therefore, I recommend that you always have a backup of your files and records.
Activity: 994
This is not really good. Firstly, it is very risky. And secondly, it can not be restored as far as I know. It is sad. Need to be responsible for the keys. It is necessary to copy to a separate carrier.
Activity: 1003
Merit: 112
That is sad to hear coz there is no other way that you could recover it. Once your private has gone, it is lifetime. Just move on and don't look back coz same thing happened to me and i just moved on and didn't think about it so i could forget it easily. I now save my private keys on my notepad at phone, computer and notebook.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email ([email protected])
Please remember this lesson. Losing the key means losing your property forever. This is irreversible and no one can help you.
Activity: 403
Merit: 10
you cant recover it bro, you should have stored it somewhere safe. like myetherwallet account you cant recover it when you loss it
Activity: 950
Merit: 517
Op, it's been more than a year since you started this thread. Have you managed to get your private key back? In terms of pv key, i think etherdelta works like mew where they don't hold your pv key. You're responsible with your security in this decentralized system.
The account is still active but I doubt if he recovers his private key, ED has no KYC and you can just create an account then leave.
I personally never make an account at ED so I could not relate much, I just import private key from my MEW then trade, that's just my way.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Op, it's been more than a year since you started this thread. Have you managed to get your private key back? In terms of pv key, i think etherdelta works like mew where they don't hold your pv key. You're responsible with your security in this decentralized system.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
This is a rookie mistake that can help you learn a very important and valuable lesson. Always, always keep a record of your private key somewhere. I am afraid no one here can help, since private keys are designed to be uncrackable.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Have you contacted the team or customer services of the Etherdelta? I think that they have that kind of support team that will help you to recover or reset your password. They will use some detail info in order to prove that the account is yours.

They can't help with this probably. If they can get access yo anyone's private keys then it makes the platform untrustworthy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
That's quite disheartening and unfortunate,  but there is nothing to do about it once the keys are gone you loose everything. Thats more reasons why you are given prior notice to back up your keys and keep them safe to avoid loosing your funds.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply   

or

Maybe I will advise you to keep a spreadsheet or even a file that will going to secure all your private keys and accounts, you can secure it on your cloud in order not to access by anyone, just for you to avoid conflicts like this.
Activity: 658
if you know please reply   

or

I believe there would be no one able to help with this matter, even though ether delta keep those private key, there is no way that they would give it to anyone, even if its true that the private key is ours. by having a wallet address won't help us to get our private key back. Just let it go.
J-N
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
I often trade my ERC20 tokens on Etherdelta but I never enter the private key for my Ethereum address because I do not trust their website which can be hacked. I always use the Metamask plugin installed in my web browser.

Some naive customers enter their private keys on the Etherdelta site, so the administrators of this decentralized crypto-currency exchange may be collecting these keys. Thus, theoretically, you can try to ask your private key from them, but I am pretty sure they will reject your request because Etherdelta has a good reputation.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
when you lose private key, there is nothing you can do, you have to forget it because if you keep remembering it will make you stressed ... work again and make this a valuable lesson in your life
Pages:
Jump to: