Pages:
Author

Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account - page 9. (Read 1411 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Im sorry we dont have power to do that or help you. The only way you can do is to create a new MEW and save your private key so next time you'll use that, you know what's the consequence for that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
do you use import account when logged in or you are using new account? because both have a private key, if you keep it in a safe place then you can re-enter it but if you don't keep the private key on a secure copy then you will forever lose all tokens and it will never get back ..
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
In the crypto-currency industry, the big risk is to lose your money from the hands of the malicious agents, and even more risk this is to lose your personal access keys to your funds in the end you lose all the money that was kept on your wallet
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
The first thing to do once you start a new wallet or register on a decentralized exchange is backup your private keys. And you didn't do that, now no one can help you, no matter how hard you try. And with Etherdelta being a decentralized exchange expect your coins to be gone.
Activity: 756
why did it happen? was it accidentally erased? and unfortunately no one can restore the lost private key, because etherdelta is on the same base as myetherwallet, my suggestion, make this a valuable lesson, and always backup your private key
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   
or
send me an email ([email protected])

There's no point on looking for help on how to recover your keys because everything and every altcoins inside that wallet will be lost forever if you don't have the private keys.
nobody on earth can retrieve your keys unless you found it on your computer, your phone or any devices of yours that has the private key file before you think it was lost.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
If you are using the private key given by Etherdelta, there will never be a return. However, if you have a wallet from a platform like MEW, then you can log in to your MEW account again. or try to find it on this list. http://www.ethersecret.com (impossible)  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
I do not want to tell you that it will not be able to regain. all of the coins in your wallet won't be able to use. The private key is the most important and please preserve it carefully.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
This is a very dicey situation because etherdelta do not hold your private key and since you don't save your private key am afriad you already lost all your valuable tokens. Try to save your private key or even print the soft copy of it.
Activity: 448
If you lost your private key, you cannot access your account but how did you lost it, youmi may reach them again if it was on computer etc.
Activity: 42
You're losing the only one thing that could reclaim your wallet for now. That maybe is the disadvantage of blockchain system.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
if its on a file try using a file recovery tool see if it can find your private key you should make a backup nextime for your private keys and if your wallet have a huge amount of sum you might wanna find a recovery expert since it will be wasted if you dont use it.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Unfortunately there is nothing can be done now. If you lost private key you won't be able to get it back without a backup...
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
You need to backup all your private keys in a coldstorage like usb device,i put mine in 3 different usbs just in case i lost two of them i will still have time to transfer the funds into another wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
It's a very valuable lesson for you. You MUST keep all your private keys at some safe place. The best thing is to use some kind of password manager that allows to make notes with good encription and cloud synchronization.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Sorry for your loss,you cant recover them without your private keys. just move on.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 162
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply   

or

how did it happen? after you have a private key wallet, you have to backup first so that when you lose, you still have your data stored
ppl always lost it Cheesy no one read secrurity alert wher 1rst time create wallet
usually, it happens often in a newbie. should they read it first before making a wallet
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
if you know please reply   

or

You can't get it back because there's no way to recover private key and the one that you get from etherdelta doesn't give you an encrypted  file to open your wallet like Myetherwallet does. If you don't save it somewhere else then it's impossible to recover it anymore. It's an expensive lesson to never lose your private key in crypto.
Activity: 48
That's a bit terrible for you, because mate if you cant find it back, I guess that nobody can help you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
if you know please reply   

or

You lost your key so you can not open your wallet! Only way to get it back is finding your key and your backup!
Hope you lucky! Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: