Pages:
Author

Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account - page 7. (Read 1411 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
To avoid the same mistake, it's better to keep our private key in a safer place. Write it on notepad and make some copies. Save the file on some other device so if we lose one, we still have the backup. Losing a private key and not having a backup is a disaster for us.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
Try to unlock your wallet using your Keystore file + password. Then you can find your Private key. If you don't have them too, no one can help you.
Activity: 174
no one can help you to return the coins you have in etherdelta, because private key is very important and if you forget then you have to give up all the coins you have
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I feel sorry for what happened. To be honest, there is no way for you to open your account again. Make sure that you secure the private key on the next wallet that you will make. Checking your files might also help but if you already lost it, then there is no way for us to help you. Have you tried contacting etherdelta? Maybe there is something they can do? If none, just accept the harsh reality bro.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
i think there's no one who can help you. only your self can, must try to use recovery application on you gadget to get your privatekey maybe. i hope it can help you out.  Smiley
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email ([email protected])

There is no reset button if you lost your privatekey. Which means it can't be recovered sorry to let you know. I hope that you learn your lessons here, its a very expensive one since you mentioned you have valuable coins in your account. Next time, Kindly backup your privatekeys and secure it. We are our own bank here so better learn how to protect it.
Activity: 128
You should know that you can't recover anything without your private key. It works the same way as your private key on any Bitcoin wallet. So I can't get a good advice from Gurney, you can only find a way to get back your private key.
copper member
Activity: 45
That sucks to hear. This is one of the issues that will prevent wider adoption of cryptocurrencies and also why centralized exchanges are so attractive to people. Most people just aren't able to handle their own security, and for many people that's why banks and centralized 3rd parties are attractive.
Activity: 462
You dont have any way to get in to your account, so very important to make sure you keep the private key in safe places and easy to access. And also much better to safe it in minimum 2 different places, so will be easy to recover it .
Activity: 182

To a very great regret if you lose your key or incorrectly typed, or a few ticks you will miss, you will never get more for these reasons, access to your wallet, do not lose hidden keys and be happy in our crypt world!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email ([email protected])
I guess you will not going to recover it anymore. It is important that our private keys are safe and you also need to duplicate it just like how you duplicate your keys. You can save your private keys in your Gmail account or any email accounts as long as you know how to save it from there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
How its happened, your storage destroyed ?
If problems hapened with hard drive one way to recover data from it, no other way to recover private keys.
I am hope there is not big amount in that wallet, for future make backups
Activity: 504
Merit: 100