Pages:
Author

Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account - page 6. (Read 1411 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
sorry to say that, but there's no way to recover your account Sad
Activity: 103
That's sad really, because without your private key, I really doubt that there is a way you can get access to that account. I honestly hope that you do not have a reasonable amount of funds in there, cos this might mean that you have lost access to them, and indirectly lost them too. You should be more careful with these things, everyone should.
Activity: 322
To your regret, you will not be able to get into your wallet, I advised you to Write the key on paper , on an external disk and make a couple of copies of the current as it is very important my friend (
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email ([email protected])

I think you may be out of luck with nothing but an expensive lesson.  Sorry for your loss.  Maybe split your coins into multiple wallets from here out to ensure you don't lose all your stash at once again. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Next time make sure to create myetherwallet first and use it in etherdelta.
this is much safer. by the way! the lost of the private key is a loss of all assets.
be careful next time and make sure to have many copies of it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I do not expect this to happen to you, when working with e-money it's important to have a wallet key, if you lose it, there's no way to recover it. No matter how many coins you have, you can not open them.
Activity: 198
You lost your private key it's gone and it's gone forever you can't recover that's why it's advisable you key your private safe and different from every other am sorry to say you can't recover it and likewise your money is gone too
Activity: 46
there is no real way to recoup your private key on etherdelta. make a new record and secure it mate. secure it that nobody thinks about your private key and secure it that you are certain you can recall where you put this key. I feel frustrated about you mate for losing it, however the best piece of this is to proceed onward and be an exercise for you not to lose it once more. you simply tossing opportunities to wind up a mogul sometime in the not so distant future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Have not be able you to go to him, I also lost the private key and where only did not write, all to no avail. Accept your mistake.
Activity: 336
And I have another problem - my phone has stopped getting a link to the google site and the autotification codes are not synchronized.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
im sorry to hear your lost mate. if you forgot your private key on your account on etherdelta there is nothing we can do about that. the best think you can do is think were did you put your private key, or if you deleted there are some retrieval software were in you can retrieve your important files. my advice to yo mate next time always becareful with your important documents like this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The only thing that we can help you is to remind you that the account is now unretrievable. You must secure all your accounts since everything you invested is yours to value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I'm very sorry but I'm afraid that you can not help getting the old private key. You need to carefully store your keys or all information about your wallet. I think that this will be a lesson.
Activity: 252
That's a very bad experience, which could cost you a lot. You shouldn't have made such costly mistake in any chance. Next time, try save your private key in an offline manner, where no one could have an access to it. Things like this are really not a good experience. Sorry about that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
I don't think any one can help you regarding this. This may serve as a lesson for everyone to save their private key because it can be used in opening your funds. Even the site owner can't help you to open your account.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Are you serious op? Your funds are gone and you know it. This is not a car where you can develop a duplicate key to help solve this problem. We are talking about the private key which is unique and cannot be replaced. You literally lost your funds thanks to your clumsiness which is why there is no way for you to recover your money unless you find it somehow. You need to learn from this mistake and always save your private key related to your valuable investments somewhere safe(Cloud storage etc) so that you won't repeat such a mistake in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email ([email protected])

Hi.

Try to find your private key. But if you did not keep it, just forget about this account. You will not be able to restore access to this account anymore, no one knows your private key.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
This may be that people will not be able to help you, since that is your most private key, and there is no way to get them back, so the first thing we should do is Secret them carefully. should not be neglected.
Activity: 146
If you lose your private key, it's a pity to tell you that you won't be able to retrieve your coin. You can only find a way to find your private key to open your wallet. Without a private key, no one can help you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
All the charm of this system, without this key no one can get access to your account. This is a plus and a minus of the system simultaneously.
Pages:
Jump to: