Pages:
Author

Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account - page 4. (Read 1411 times)

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email ([email protected])
I don't think you can get back your cryptocurrency assets. Please remember this lesson. Don't trust the scammers who promise to unlock you.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
So sad because your private key lost and if there's  a way to recover it
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I also lost the private key for access to mew. Unfortunately I did not make a backup because I only store in one place only. As a result I lost some tokens.
This is a lesson for us to be more careful to keep the private key, because the account that access using private key can not be opened again if the private key is lost, unlike the account that access using password, if lost or forgot can use email to open it.
So let it go that already lost even though it is very sad because there is no way to open and return the lost coin.
All you can do is create a new account with a new private key, save it well if you need to back up as much as possible to anticipate.

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
You cant do anything now without your private keys. You should have save it where it cant be lost. Im sure that you know that you cant recover it without the private keys and seeking help from anybody will not change the fact its already gone and you now lost your valuable coins in there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Sorry to hear that but the first rule is to keep your private key safe, because there is no way of restoring this key. Learn from your mistakes and leave this apart, because you won't get access to your wallet back.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Can I import from TrustWallet to EtherDelta and trade? We were able to deposit money, but we can not process or withdraw money. TrustWallet is a phrase that is not a secret key. Can you send it directly to me? 210,172.173ERC20
Activity: 322
Well private key is everything for a wallet to be accessible. but if you had an offline backup for it then you should be safe.
or if you store them in you computer and got deleted, you could perhaps tried to use file recovery software to get your deleted file that contain the private key.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply   

or

There is absolutely no way out. It is best to kiss the account goodbye. Learn from this and back up your keys properly in your subsequent or future accounts. That is how decentralized exchanges work.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
This is lesson for everyone once you have private key make sure you secure it and have back up. Like write in on a paper and other gadget incase yoir other gadgets gone or formar you have other to open your account. I don't think you can open it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
That's so unfortunate of you since i don't think there's any other way to retrieve back your digital assets stored in that MEW of yours other than using the JSON file or any other means of backing up during the time you created your wallet.
Activity: 322
I think you can only recover that. That is out of our league already. Next time you got to be more careful on your accounts. Always make sure to make a backup with them because private keys are not be able to recover if completely lost.
Activity: 182
Well, when you joined the crypto currency, and created the Ethereum wallet I think you did not read the rules , it is simply impossible to restore, next time be more careful about saving the key
Activity: 602
If you lost a private key, it means that there are no real ways to restore access to your money in nature, there is no possibility to restore access if you do not have a private key, the only possibility that can help you is to seek help from criminalists who are investigating your computer for traces of your private key.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
I hope this guys still have the files and the password of his/her wallet.
That is the way he/she can open the wallet and have the token.

This is just an advice. in having Myetherwallet account you should have more copies of private keys in differnt folders, usd or external drive.
But make sure noone has the access on those saved files.
Activity: 516
if you know please reply   
or
Private key lost means your everything lost, because now you can never recover your loss. Anyone can not help you at this moment i think.
Although etherdelta is very risky to put private key.
Activity: 196
it is impossible to recover the key , as far as I know there is not even technical support to ask such questions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
as far as I know if we lose our private key, there is nothing else we can do to restore the private key or restore your account, this is clearly written on the MEW home page, so my suggestion is if you create a new account save the private key in the place correct and safe
Activity: 296
Lol, you are right. IMO, the person that could unlocked a private key has not yet born. That is why we should treat out private key valuable the same with the value of our life because if we loss it then it's gone forever.
It seemed too extravagant, there are actually other ways to get your wallet back. Please contact the ethereum party again and you will get a solution from them. to my knowledge when we make wallet ethereum we must download the file, it can help you.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
This kind of mistake is fatal. The most important of the private keys is the private key. If you forget your wallet, it will disappear into the endless universe. Maybe only a few hundred years later, talents have the technology to help you find it.
Lol, you are right. IMO, the person that could unlocked a private key has not yet born. That is why we should treat out private key valuable the same with the value of our life because if we loss it then it's gone forever.
Activity: 459
This kind of mistake is fatal. The most important of the private keys is the private key. If you forget your wallet, it will disappear into the endless universe. Maybe only a few hundred years later, talents have the technology to help you find it.
Pages:
Jump to: