Pages:
Author

Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account - page 8. (Read 1411 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
That's one bad side of cryptos, once you lost your private, No one can recover it back, once lost it is gone and your asset is locked, I will suggest you try hard to find it. Also anything you are opening new account make sure you use platform like myetherwallet, which will give you access to your json file, you can use it as alternative to unlock your wallet.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
If you are losing a private key from your MyEtherWallet purse, unfortunately nothing can be done. You can look at the balance of your wallet, but you can not withdraw your altcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The most important thing you have is a private key. Think like your home key, if someone else hands it over or loses it, the thieves go in and steal what they have.
I hope you remember your key but if you can not find you lose what you have Sad
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
nothing can solve this kind of problem when losing a password of a decentralized wallet like or exchanges. i have also friend of mine that with the same scenario, to make his feeling better looking those tokens inside,  i suggest to delete wallet address and forget about it.   
Activity: 182
This is really very unfortunate because once you loose your private key, there is nothing you can do about it. Even the owner of Etherwallet cannot do anything about it. I am very sorry about that. My advice is for you to open another wallet. Thanks

If it is happened to us that we lost our private key of etherdelta account we have nothing to do. We loose  everything if they have a balance of that account. In order to protect your private key password, its better to write a piece of paper so that when the time will come when it  will lost it, we have another one.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
there is no way to recover your private key on etherdelta. create an new account and secure it mate. secure it that no one knows about your private key and secure it that you are sure you can remember where you put this key. i feel sorry for you mate for losing it, but the best part of this is to move on and be an lesson for you not to lose it again. you just throwing chances to become an millionaire someday.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
Any thing private key is  a big wallet issue, private key is not recoverable, so you must protect your private key information all the time. Create a new Etherdelta  account and forget that old one because all monies inside that old one is gone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email ([email protected])
If you lost the private key of your MyEtherWallet ( MEW ) then there's no other way to recover or retrieve it. Private key is the only way to open transactions using MEW and if you lost it then there's no hope to sell or transfer your coins to other wallet. All you can do for now is to make another wallet and start all over again. This accident will be a lesson for you to make sure your account is secure and to take care of it. Smiley
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
If you have lost your private key then i am sorry to tell you that there is no way that you are getting back whatever coins were stored in that account. This was put in place to protect you so when you lose you private key there is no way for you to access your wallet either. It's bittersweet. You will just have to move on and start building your portfolio again.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1589
Do not die for Putin
In crypto you are your own bank, there is no people to hold your hand and you are the only one responsible for your safey. I really hope that you have not lost too much.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply   

or

This is the saddest part on us being holder when we have lost our private key,i cam feel you mate because like you this happen to me once and I've lost my more than $2,000 in just a glimpse it took me long time to aceept the reality but learning this makes me now more alert in many things and teaches me how to secure my wallets same as my coins and tokens
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
If you displace your covert crucial to your notecase that is abutting to etherdelta, so thither is no. Hope of you curing your overhaul. Your fund is missed forever
Activity: 341
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply  

or

There is nothing you can do. But we feel sorry for you so if you pm us your ETH address, we will send you some INNBC coins.

Best,
Innovative Bioresearch.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
There is no other way to recover MEW account, always store private keys at the safest place to avoid the loss in future.
Activity: 60
There is no other way you can revive or retrieve your account . The private key is very important . Without the private key you cant open your account.  If you make a new one try to put it in some of your important notes so that you will not lost it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
If you lost your private key, there is no chance for you to recover it. You should know that private key is very important for accessing your cryptocurrency assets. That make us learn from our mistakes. Next time, please make a copy for your private keys, both hard and soft copy to ensure that you have a backup on it when you lose it again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Private keys ae very important pieces of information that one ought to be very careful with, you just don't joke around with this data, now that it's gone and ethdelta doesnt have back up plans, there is no way you can retrieve your coins
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think private key is the only way to access etherdelta and decentralized exchanges without that no one can access the account, it is more like a wallet, if it would have been a centralized exchange then you could have contacted them to restore access but here it does not seem possible.
Activity: 54
It's just like creating a wallet when some keys are needed. It is required to keep such keys save cos in case one wishes to recover that account back. Ones these keys are are lost. This also applies in my etherdelta. The best option is keeping the keys save. If it get lost has claimed, that will be the end of such account.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
I dont actual feel bad for people like this anymore.
Know what your doing before you get into Crypto.  Research is pretty easy.  You tube is a great resource
Pages:
Jump to: