Pages:
Author

Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account - page 3. (Read 1411 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
why you lost private key ? you should find it again , it is only way to access your account .If you can't find it , I think no one can help you open it .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
In block-chain technology this is very dangerous if you loss keys you are helpless so always put your key in three place in your USB,write at paper in PC which is not connected to internet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
When you used some browser to login to etherdelta account, did you click on "forget this account". If you did not do that, then
opening etherdelta.com in the same browser should get you logged in the same account without asking for private key or anything else. Try it and if it works, save your private key carefully in multiple different devices (on computer and on flash drive).
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
I am very sad to hear this news.I think you can't find your account.Because your private key is all yours.Your loss of your private key is equivalent to losing your account.So save your private key anyway.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
when you lose the private key that you have in an exchange such as etherdelta then you will not be able to get it back, and you will only lose the assets you have, you must be careful when you want to save the private key and make sure you save it properly so as not something happened that you didn't want later on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
i think that is not possible to retrieve. we really need to be careful about the important factors on our wallets. Because etherdelta is a decentralised exchange that is why even the creator won't be able to retrieve it for you. Sorry for that man, but learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email ([email protected])
That is so sad, but there is nothing left we can do about it, just let it go and start a new again.
Cause private key is you main key to access the most valuable coins stored in your wallet, so when you lost it, then everything in it is gone forever.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
No one would or can help you brother. Because you lost your private key, there is no safebox on it that we can recover. Because it was design for you only, and only you can recover it if you have the information on your account.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
Have you contacted the team or customer services of the Etherdelta? I think that they have that kind of support team that will help you to recover or reset your password. They will use some detail info in order to prove that the account is yours.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
well you can not recover your account in etherdelta you should save your private key, it is very important to open your account. Create another account and save your private key.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
I think no one can help you, you are careless, you keep your asset and don't backup the private key carefully. When creating a wallet you will also receive a warning that you will not be able to access your wallet if you lose private key.
copper member
Activity: 362
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply   

or

I feel sorry in your situation now mate, all you have to do now is to recover from losen that you created with your own clumsiness. You should be careful nextime, keep your private key in your storage, for your own safe.
Activity: 428
The lost private key cannot be recovered. It's one of the drawbacks of the cryptocurrency wallets, if you forgot the password or lost the key, no one will be able to help with his recovery. So we can only feel sorry for your loss, it should be a good example for everyone.
copper member
Activity: 462
Oops!!! So sorry you lost that but you can't getthose funds out again. People should be carewith there keys not to experience this kind of things
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply  

or

Regret to say most probably you will have to forget about that wallet already. From what i know wallet is unlock either by password or private key once it is lost there is no way to retrieve it.  
That's the sad part of it, nothing else can be done since its a personal data that owners/traders should keep inside a safe notes, lesson should be take by newcomers not to forget backing up all those important matters when opening accounts in any exchange that they'll be going to use, each  information have an important role that's why it's been place and required by the site to be well kept.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
If the private key if anybody can be recovered, then the true meaning of blockchain is defeated, I do not think that anybody would be able to help you recover a lost private key or form a new one for you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Oops , thats not good at all.... because the one of the biggest risk of dealing in crypto currency world is never loose your Private key because i dont think that for now there is anyway of retrieving your private key, so once you lose your key, you are losing all access to every token you have left in your wallet, i am sorry
Activity: 350
This is a very big problem, especially if there are coins left, because it is unlikely that someone will be able to help you restore it!
Activity: 896
if you know please reply   

or

Regret to say most probably you will have to forget about that wallet already. From what i know wallet is unlock either by password or private key once it is lost there is no way to retrieve it. 
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Maybe you have forget your forkdelta account because is not have way how to take back your account, different from myetherwalet private key we can take back by checking of json file of our data, we can use it for access at myetherwallet although we lost private key.
This already becomes an old case and OP never gave any feed back. But this dex is lack of everything, lack of features, lack of stability, the buy and sell order system look so weird and so many garbage features without any improvement. This is a kind of fail dex.
Pages:
Jump to: