Pages:
Author

Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account - page 5. (Read 1411 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
Unfortunately it is the end my friend. You have lost the most important thing to recover your wallet. I am sorry to hear this, but nobody is able to help you. Just forget it and move on and remember to store your private key somewhere safe.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email ([email protected])

I think you can not recover your ID as its blockchain exchanger and it uses MYEHERWALLET private key. I also suggest you to dont use etherdelta exchanger because its DNS server was hacked and maximum delta exchanger users ID was hacked about one year ago and still doing so. So better you go with another exchanger for trade.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
You can contact the developers. They are the only ones who can provide you with qualified assistance. Looking at this situation first, I have the idea that in most cases people are to blame for losing their money. At what most of these people begin to blame everyone, but can not admit their guilt. Therefore, there is a negative on the crypto-currency market itself, people are looking for a trick to heartily Express all their negative.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
One of the features of cryptocurrency wallets is that if you lose your private key, you will not be able to recover it. Therefore, you should be extremely careful and keep it in a safe place. For greater security, you can back up to removable media. I'm afraid you're the only one to blame for this situation, and this should be a lesson.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Now forget about your this etherdelta account and make a new account rather than thinking of recovering your account because I think its not possible to recover your keys until you find it again and my friend you lost your all coins that you keep in your etherdelta Ac and nobody can help you on this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
If you have lost your private key,  just forget about you recovering your funds again.  Start making plan on how to cope with your lost and how not to let this kind of situation repeat itself!
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
So sorry about this buddy. Though, no one is above mistakes but next time learn how to keep your private keys not only in one single place. Save in cloud, save offline, save everywhere you know you only have access to. Those fund in the account you lost the private key presently is gone and can unfoundable or else you ribose your private key. Pathetic
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply   

or

This is the old topic for the last year. Did you recover this etherdelta account? But I think if you lost your private key, that difficult to unlock your account because there is no way to demonstrate the account belongs to you without using the private key.
Activity: 36
im sorry for those loss, i think you may not recover it
copper member
Activity: 406
Just forget about it mate, no way to get it back, take the lesson from it and next time, don't forget to store your private key in safe place as a external backup for your wallet.
Activity: 336
if you know please reply   

or

Say goodbye to your account. You will not be able to recover the key (and no one will restore it to you). Next time, be careful.
Activity: 854
if you know please reply   

or

This is as difficult as losing the private key to any of your private wallets. It is unfortunate that you will not be able to recover it again, except by chance you are fortunate to have saved it in a place you cannot remember for now and you are later able to find. Another way in which it can be recovered, is if you did not close the account (like it appears on etherdelta "forget account"), you can still withdraw all the coins you have in there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
I do not think that it is possible to recover your wallet without a private key. It is hard, but you need to learn a lesson from this situation, to hold your private key stored offline. I hope you won't make such mistakes in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
if you know please reply   

or

If you cannot find it then just forget it because there is no way to access your account.
Sorry for your loss mate, I hope that would give you a lesson that when things are valuable, you need to be extra careful with it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
no one can help you about this. so how did you lose your private key? you only have one copy of it? there are guides and tips how to safeguard private key better read it again if you already read it. so you won't lose it again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Very pitty, but it's blockchain and only you responsible for holding your private key, there is no customer support on blockchain services, nobody could help you.
Services like coinbase or any centralized exchange will still provide you customers service though, but a decentralized ones like etherdelta will not because the whole exchange site was made to be automated and there's no interfere from human except listing the coin there.
Activity: 462
Very pitty, but it's blockchain and only you responsible for holding your private key, there is no customer support on blockchain services, nobody could help you.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
if you know please reply   

or

Yes all bad you should write it down and save it. I personally remember mine off the top of my head, I have  memorized my passphrase, maybe put it in an old book, or cd case or somewhere you won't just toss it in the trash. Also I have a psychic power I can help (through brainwaves) you remember where you put it, depending on the price of coins in it it will cost 20% for my help!!!!

Lol I read online that when BTC reached 20k people were paying for psychics to help find them!!! Been researching ever since lol jk
Activity: 104
This is bad. Like really bad for you. It is always advised that while you must keep your private keys safe and all of that, you have to keep it where it can be easily accessed too, because once lost, there is no way it can be retrieved back. I just hope that you do not have some funds there, or at least some really good amount lying in there, if not, this is a big loss for you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
if you know please reply   

or

i think no body can help you
etherdelta system like myetherwallet.
If you loss password / private key or anythink ..... you can't recover it.

Yes you are right about it
The account is gone for good
Unless you did not yet log out of the forkdelta account
Stay safe always and never compromise yourself
Pages:
Jump to: