Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 0.50 btc for Marijuana on Silk Road - page 10. (Read 12200 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Peppermint is not a hallucinogen, as far as I know.

Precisely, you do not need a hallucinogen and should avoid hallucinogen.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Peppermint is not a hallucinogen, as far as I know.
The best cure is to cure yourself naturally

Nothing more natural than mother nature's finest herb (marijuana).

Well I would recommend peppermint Smiley
The best cure is to cure yourself naturally

Nothing more natural than mother nature's finest herb (marijuana).

The best cure is to cure yourself naturally and not through medicine or drugs.   You are lucky you are NOT in Australia, where even codeine based cough syrup are prescription based and controlled.
Hey Doc, what's the LD50 of THC?  

(crickets)

Do you voluntarily counsel every bar patron when you go out to dinner?  THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

* Viceroy spins his head around a few times and vomits pea soup
Activity: 560
No no way, i hate going to doctors. They always prescribe you these medications like Xanax and all that jigga boo stuff, my aunt took that and she was a wreck. Poor woman, she was like a robot on her meds, and they were controlling her, i honestly do not know what a doctor would say to me. I have anxiety every time i go to them.

Weed is actually not bad at all, in fact it never did anything harmful to me. I smoked ever since i was so young. Honestly nothing bad about it at all. Always helped me throughout my life

Doctors do NOT always prescribe something to "fix" problems. While there are folks that do receive medication for psychological instability, it is not done so "they can control them." People nowadays are starting to be aware of neurodiversity, ranging from autistic to "sane." As there are people who are susceptible to obesity, there are those who are mentally inclined to certain areas of psychological spectrum. Are there down swings to psych meds? The side effects are there, no doubt about it. The difference is that you KNOW that they are coming, it will be hard but steps can be taken to mediate them. The alternative is to do nothing and have mental/emotional swings so severe, that you do something drastic and ruin your record.

If you choose not to accept help AFTER understanding the risks, that's on you. The worst thing one can do is to make an uninformed decision, rather based on anecdotal evidence.

*gets off soap box*
Study, pay attention in school kid, talk to your parents/doctor if you are depressed. Don't do drugs especially to make yourself feel happy if you're down.

+1 certainly agree with the advice.  Kid, you need to see a doctor for depression, do not do drugs.

No no way, i hate going to doctors. They always prescribe you these medications like Xanax and all that jigga boo stuff, my aunt took that and she was a wreck. Poor woman, she was like a robot on her meds, and they were controlling her, i honestly do not know what a doctor would say to me. I have anxiety every time i go to them.

Weed is actually not bad at all, in fact it never did anything harmful to me. I smoked ever since i was so young. Honestly nothing bad about it at all. Always helped me throughout my life

Aren't you a wreck too, begging for money on a public forum to get high?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Study, pay attention in school kid, talk to your parents/doctor if you are depressed. Don't do drugs especially to make yourself feel happy if you're down.

+1 certainly agree with the advice.  Kid, you need to see a doctor for depression, do not do drugs.

i live California so i am not far at all, as far as i know it seems legal here. I have a distant cousin that has medical card here too for his problems as well, and it helps him like me as well.

0.5 BTC gets me about 3.5 grams, it would be cheaper if i finalized early if you know how it works on the silk road.
0.5 BTC  How much does that get you on Silk Road?  1/4 oz?

How far are you from any of the 20 medical marijuana states?

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
what happened to old bitcoin forum? remember when nice rich men on here gave away bitcoins to a person who only said "i want this, pay back by this day" i miss those nice rich men, they die?
They are still alive and still rich. But you're on the lending sub, here. Not the giveaway one.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
what happened to old bitcoin forum? remember when nice rich men on here gave away bitcoins to a person who only said "i want this, pay back by this day" i miss those nice rich men, they die?

are you all in debt?

What are you talking about? It's the same as it's ever been. In fact, OgNasty just got a 200BTC loan nearly immediately after he requested it. Why are you requesting a loan? Are you in debt?
I think he's right, it has changed quite a bit.

A detailed account of why
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians

are you all in debt?

What are you talking about? It's the same as it's ever been. In fact, OgNasty just got a 200BTC loan nearly immediately after he requested it. Why are you requesting a loan? Are you in debt?
Activity: 602
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
you guys make me feel tired, i wish i had my weed right now. Anyone a stoner on here? You would know how it feels to be dry. Everyone around my area doesn't smoke weed. oh boy  Cry

Like I said if u depend on it for happiness it looks like you already are psychologically addicted to it. It'll only get worse.
you guys make me feel tired, i wish i had my weed right now. Anyone a stoner on here? You would know how it feels to be dry. Everyone around my area doesn't smoke weed. oh boy  Cry
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
The community grew to the point where a forum member is equal to a random stranger on the street communicating remotely and telling you to leave the money in a box, so the privilege was abused. This isn't a community anymore.
Hahaha! Care to handle joey alts for a couple weeks ? Smiley
i was scrolling through old pages and it amazes me how people gave away bitcoin so quick, why? i am not depressed, maybe a bit of OCD and ADHD but that's it.
Activity: 602
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, Ian Marderness. You're a druggie yourself.
Never said I didn't do drugs, now that you commented I'm pretty sure this is another Joey account. Anyways this kid sounds depressed and sounds like he used weed to cheer him up. Using drugs that way will lead to worse drugs, weed is known as a gateway drug.
Pages:
Jump to: