Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 0.50 btc for Marijuana on Silk Road - page 11. (Read 12200 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Study, pay attention in school kid, talk to your parents/doctor if you are depressed. Don't do drugs especially to make yourself feel happy if you're down.
well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, Ian Marderness. You're a druggie yourself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
what happened to old bitcoin forum? remember when nice rich men on here gave away bitcoins to a person who only said "i want this, pay back by this day" i miss those nice rich men, they die?

are you all in debt?

We're just tired of your kind, and probably a bit more aware.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
August 12, 2013, 09:26:12 PM
what happened to old bitcoin forum? remember when nice rich men on here gave away bitcoins to a person who only said "i want this, pay back by this day" i miss those nice rich men, they die?

are you all in debt?
The community grew to the point where a forum member is equal to a random stranger on the street communicating remotely and telling you to leave the money in a box, so the privilege was abused. This isn't a community anymore.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
August 12, 2013, 09:23:53 PM

are you all in debt?
So whats your old scam account? Obviously you aren't new, why not use your old account? Obviously a past scammer.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 12, 2013, 09:23:06 PM

are you all in debt?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
August 12, 2013, 09:23:00 PM
Study, pay attention in school kid, talk to your parents/doctor if you are depressed. Don't do drugs especially to make yourself feel happy if you're down.
August 12, 2013, 09:20:46 PM
This is what is causing Bitcoin to be banned by a lot of authorities.   A One Post wonder asking for loan for drugs!

Problem is not the drug thing, to me, at least.
Problem is this is should be on a "Begging" sub rather than on a "Lending" one, because he just wont repay.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 12, 2013, 09:15:57 PM
This is what is causing Bitcoin to be banned by a lot of authorities.   A One Post wonder asking for loan for drugs!
August 12, 2013, 09:15:25 PM
my eyes turn red when i smoke it and i feel happy, i like those feelings
August 12, 2013, 09:12:06 PM
i don't know what to say

1DZqqptqoDSHgXP8Lrea6e6CFfo2EXHRTF

Pay back by September 20th

Just don't say no more.
August 12, 2013, 09:08:05 PM
i don't know what to say

1DZqqptqoDSHgXP8Lrea6e6CFfo2EXHRTF

Pay back by September 20th

Pages: