Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 0.50 btc for Marijuana on Silk Road - page 8. (Read 12200 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am sick and tired of hearing about this fat ass called joey, he ruined this forum. Might as well just close this lending forum down because nobody trusts anybody anymore. Whenever someone asks for a loan they're called "oh probably another joey alternate account"

that is so fucked up
Did you try coinlenders.com?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i am sick and tired of hearing about this fat ass called joey, he ruined this forum. Might as well just close this lending forum down because nobody trusts anybody anymore. Whenever someone asks for a loan they're called "oh probably another joey alternate account"

that is so fucked up
Then why not making a topic in "Off topic" about the 'merits' of weed instead of posting in here, i came asking for a loan and for it to be payed back by me as well. Not for a discussion, every time i see a new reply on my topic it's not about my loan. I get excited for nothing. It's depressing.
You need another taxi, Joey?
Then why not making a topic in "Off topic" about the 'merits' of weed instead of posting in here, i came asking for a loan and for it to be payed back by me as well. Not for a discussion, every time i see a new reply on my topic it's not about my loan. I get excited for nothing. It's depressing.
Are we going to discuss loan or are we discussing about how bad/good marijuana is? I am confused
I recommend the "Kali Mist" from vendor Anywherebutnorcal(100)

gonna run you more like 1.1 btc tho.

As for the rich old men, they got tired of getting "Joey'd". Regardless, I don't loan for consumables. Sry
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Oh, well let me show you the light.  We are talking about the merits of cannabis because nobody here is going to loan you $50 to buy an eighth of overpriced weed.

Name:   JonathanMyers
Activity:   9
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   August 11, 2013, 10:51:50 PM

what happened to old bitcoin forum? remember when nice rich men on here gave away bitcoins to a person who only said "i want this, pay back by this day" i miss those nice rich men, they die?

are you all in debt?
Obviously a past scammer.
I'm from the school of thought, "Once a scammer, always a scammer"
Are we going to discuss loan or are we discussing about how bad/good marijuana is? I am confused
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am unaware of any newer or better findings on hallucenogens than Dr. Shultes.

I looked through that (skimmed it, mind you), and could not find any references to modern cannabis forms, such as wax.

It also seems like he focuses on natural strains, whereas pretty much any strain you find on the street (or in OPs case, SR) will be some form of weed bred in a lab for maximum potency.

He also says that Cannabis doesn't grow in polar regions or wet forested tropics but that's just not true.
I am unaware of any newer or better findings on hallucenogens than Dr. Shultes.

Under the heading "Old World Hallucinogens"

MARIHUANA, HASHEESH, or HEMP (species of the genus Cannabis), also called Kif, Bhang, or Charas, is one of the oldest cultivated plants. It is also one of the most widely spread weeds, having escaped cultivation, appearing as an adventitious plant everywhere, except in the polar regions and the wet, forested tropics.
   Cannabis is the source of hemp fiber, an edible fruit, an industrial oil, a medicine, and a narcotic. Despite its great age and its economic importance, the plant is still poorly understood, characterized more by what we do not know about it than by what we know.
   Cannabis is a rank, weedy annual that is extremely variable and may attain a height of 18 feet. Flourishing best in disturbed, nitrogen-rich soils near human habitations, it has been called a "camp follower," going with man into new areas.
   It is normally dioecious--that is, the male and female parts are on different plants. The male or staminate plant is usually weaker than the female or pistillate plant. Pistillate flowers grow in the leaf axils. The intoxicating constituents are normally concentrated in a resin in the developing female flowers and adjacent leaves and stems.

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/golden_guide/g21-30.shtml

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/golden_guide/g11-20.shtml
read this:
http://books.google.com/books/about/Hallucinogenic_Plants.html?id=H408AAAACAAJ

extracted text:
http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/golden_guide/g01-10.shtml

In my humble opinion the author is THE expert on hallucinogenic plants.  Tobacco is not classified as such, I do not believe.

That's an interesting read, however it seems a little outdated.

Erowid is useful, however keep in mind that anyone can share their experience. His opinion may seem more educated, but I could publish something on there just as easily.

However, I am starting to somewhat change my views on marijuana. I would never call it a "hallucinogen", as its main effect is not hallucinating. I'd say depending on the strain it's a stimulant or depressant. However I don't think it could be defined as any one classification in particular.

Tobacco is a hallucinogen.  Guess you've never tried Rustica.  It'd take you about 3-4 packs of American cigarettes (all chain smoked) to feel any kind of hallucinogenic effects.

If we're going by the definition of seeing things that aren't there for hallucinogens, I don't see how tobacco could possibly make you hallucinate.

But I think if you did get some effects off of tobacco it would be because of the adverse health effects and the sheer quantity of smoke. Being lightheaded enough might make you see things strangely, but I could smoke straight paper and get the same effect after a while.

However, nicotine itself is defined as a stimulant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine
read this:
http://books.google.com/books/about/Hallucinogenic_Plants.html?id=H408AAAACAAJ

extracted text:
http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/golden_guide/g01-10.shtml

In my humble opinion the author is THE expert on hallucinogenic plants.  Tobacco is not classified as such, I do not believe.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
If you start tripping then you were not smoking weed.

I TOTALLY disagree.  Cannabis is a narcotic that has hallucinogenic properties. (Kind of like Opium).

Well I TOTALLY x2 disagree. Marijuana is not hallucinogenic. If you've taken acid, salvia, any of the "c"'s, or even shrooms you would know this to be true.

And Opium is nothing like weed. You must get some very powerful stuff. Maybe OP should go to you?

FYI, tobacco is a hallucinogen too.

I googled it and Nicotine is a stimulant according to every source. THC seems to have no classification, and is called a stimulant, depressant, hallucinogen, and psychadelic.

Tobacco is a hallucinogen.  Guess you've never tried Rustica.  It'd take you about 3-4 packs of American cigarettes (all chain smoked) to feel any kind of hallucinogenic effects.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.

I TOTALLY disagree.  Cannabis is a narcotic that has hallucinogenic properties. (Kind of like Opium).

Well I TOTALLY x2 disagree. Marijuana is not hallucinogenic. If you've taken acid, salvia, any of the "c"'s, or even shrooms you would know this to be true.

And Opium is nothing like weed. You must get some very powerful stuff. Maybe OP should go to you?

This reminds me of this scene from 40 year old virgin... except its not boobies we are talking about.
http://youtu.be/IlD08Rh6xa8

Grin
Activity: 406
Mapacho is a type of tobacco that can get you pretty lit up.  

Well, you typically would mix in some ayahuasca as well....

Also, acid ain't got nothin on DMT Cheesy
I think you are only considering the visual side effects, not the mind altering or auditory side effects.

Well, the definition of hallucinogen is "A drug that causes one to hallucinate".

You won't hallucinate on weed, and I guess really you won't "hallucinate" on LSD in the sense that you won't see things that aren't there, but you will see different colors and a "pulsing" effect which does not happen on marijuana.

In the mind altering sense I'd say they're somewhat similar, however I don't know about the auditory side effects. Music sounds much better on LSD for sure but I don't really hear things differently on weed.

I googled it and Nicotine is a stimulant according to every source. THC seems to have no classification, and is called a stimulant, depressant, hallucinogen, and psychadelic.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

I think you are only considering the visual side effects, not the mind altering or auditory side effects.
Pages:
Jump to: