Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 0.50 btc for Marijuana on Silk Road - page 5. (Read 12200 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
the two collateral's i am offering in total was more than $50 actually, if you can give me more suggestions for online collateral because apparently my current collateral's i am offering is shit, i would be greatly appreciated  Roll Eyes. This is just getting annoying.

and what do you mean by original avatar?

You haven't offered any collateral!  All you have done is offer some gift cards you want to sell.

YOU are getting annoying.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the two collateral's i am offering in total was more than $50 actually, if you can give me more suggestions for online collateral because apparently my current collateral's i am offering is shit, i would be greatly appreciated  Roll Eyes. This is just getting annoying.

and what do you mean by original avatar?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Yes it would as anybody who has the ability to loan you money is going to consider what you intend to use the loan for and then determine that you joined this forum (with THIS sock puppet) only two days before you started this thread.  So you will need to provide collateral worth more than the loan amount.  You said you cannot.  You have all the markers of a scammer.

Who was your original avatar in this forum?
Dude, nobody is going to lend you money so you can buy weed on silk road.  With the effort you are putting into this scam-thread you could cut the neighbors grass and earn the money you allegedly seek.

You come across as a drunk looking for another nickel to buy another 40.  To me that is weird since marijuana is not addictive.

At this point you should just wait until Sept 20 and buy it yourself.

well as a "drunk" guy September is a hell of a long time for me. I'm a very impatient person and that's just how i am. A lot of things have been going on in my life and i have been busy, so I just thought hey maybe i should relax a little in life and maybe make a thread about asking for a loan, which is why i made this thread, at first i wasn't expecting serious answers but a few people seemed willing to give the loan and i was actually surprised. Some might have changed their minds, and i hope this the last damn time i say this. This is not a scam thread, even though it may seem like it. I am not a bullshitter, so say all you want. I don't know what else to do. But hey, at least i was honest for what i was going to use the loan for.

And i am not using it just to get 'high' like a pathetic druggie, it helps me in life as well. Might as well call it a medication for me too. There is a lot of helpful people in this forum and i would hope you guys would help me with this loan too. The only thing is i guess i just need to wait until someone is willing to help instead of people debating whether or not i am a scammer. But that would be a waste of time wouldn't it?

Dude, nobody is going to lend you money so you can buy weed on silk road.  With the effort you are putting into this scam-thread you could cut the neighbors grass and earn the money you allegedly seek.

You come across as a drunk looking for another nickel to buy another 40.  To me that is weird since marijuana is not addictive.

At this point you should just wait until Sept 20 and buy it yourself.
Vod this is very frustrating, sure i am selling the code but i honestly don't know what else to offer for collateral. Can't collateral be used for buying items as well? The 1600 and 4000 are both worth $50 to me. I feel trapped because i don't know what else to do other than give the codes, 0.50 btc is a pretty low amount. I can't let someone borrow something for awhile until i pay back because i have nothing of value. This is why i asked my cousin to help me out and so therefore he gave me these.

What i want to do is give someone the codes that is actually worth $69 total for both of these cards but i toned the price down a little, pay me the $50 and i pay them back by September 20th.
Vod
legendary
Just sell the cards.  Someone will want to buy them and use Escrow.  After they have verified the codes are real then they will release the bitcoins to you.

No need for a loan. Smiley

I just wanted pm someone the codes and then i would pay back by that time. I would let them use the codes before the loan payment first. I see nothing wrong with that at all.

If they are using the code they are buying the code!  You don't want a loan, you want to sell your code.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just sell the cards.  Someone will want to buy them and use Escrow.  After they have verified the codes are real then they will release the bitcoins to you.

I just wanted pm someone the codes and then i would pay back by that time. I would let them use the codes before the loan payment first. I see nothing wrong with that at all.

If they use the codes then why don't you just sell them? Why would you even want to pay them back extra money then?

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I am not comfortable with mailing, is there any other option i can do other than that? I mean is this the only option available?

There's no other option unless you give the collateral to someone in person who lives in your area.
I am not comfortable with mailing, is there any other option i can do other than that? I mean is this the only option available?
There is no other option, unless you have access to some cool teleportation technology.
You don't trust the mailman?
Vod
legendary
The last one seems clear to me

But it is very clear, and very cute! What's his name ? (or is it a female?)

Huh

Okay lets be serious, someone told me to take pictures, i gave them it, and all i get is mocking in return. I don't know what else to do other than give the codes. It's been a week now and i really need this loan. I promised to pay back on September 20th and that is it. This is the only collateral i can provide. This has been really stressful lately.

First of all, you didn't take pictures - you took a blur.  A 5 year old can take a focused picture better than that.

The codes themselves cannot be collateral.  Once you scratch it off, you have access to the code, and can use it at any time (like right after receiving the coins).  All you can do is postal mail the cards to the lender, who can physically verify the code isn't scratched off, and physically mail the unscratched cards back to you when the loan is repaid.  (Or he could scratch the code himself and tell you what it is if you didn't want the cost of mailing back.)

So, if you are serious about using it for collateral, change the amount of the loan to 0.3btc and offer to mail the cards.

Huh

Okay lets be serious, someone told me to take pictures, i gave them it, and all i get is mocking in return. I don't know what else to do other than give the codes. It's been a week now and i really need this loan. I promised to pay back on September 20th and that is it. This is the only collateral i can provide. This has been really stressful lately.
Activity: 28

he can do anything, I don't trust
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

The last one seems clear to me, i used my crappy webcam to picture these btw, this is all proof i can give. Just PM me if you are willing to give loan. I would be really thankful. Been waiting for awhile for this to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
clear pictures until the most important one?  interesting  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: