Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 0.50 btc for Marijuana on Silk Road - page 3. (Read 12200 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
You are 16?

Keeping this open is an invitation to arrest.  I am withdrawing my offer of 0.01 btc for your cards.  Anyone funding a 16 year old (minor) to buy drugs is asking to be thrown in prison for a very long time for corrupting a minor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm keeping it open in case anyone wants to help. Just saying.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Your lying if you say you have no colleartal other then those two codes.

If you have nothing of value in your entire house, assuming, that would mean your poor.
If your poor why are you asking for a loan? As it would be potentially difficult to pay off.

You MUST have something. Jewerly, electronics, Some gadget.
Two possible options, one your lying and have something but want to run
off with the funds, or two you don't have anything, and won't ever be able to
pay off the loan as you don't even have money to buy stuff in the first place.

Its either OR, so take your pick.

Its collateral or nothing.

viceroy if you don't give a shit stop commenting on my thread and please gtfo. Surely someone out there would care. Someone.

OP admits to being 16 years old, he doesn't have any collateral, and he wants a loan to smoke weed?

OP please close this thread
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
how OP probably feels right now

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Giving bitcoin a bad name? I'd say that's a little melodramatic.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
jonathonmyers,

Nobody is going to give you money.  You said you were giving up, please do.  Nobody gives a shit about your condition.  If you do not have something worth several hundred dollars you are wasting everyone's time.  You've made it clear you have no collateral so stop this nonsense. 

You are making potheads look like crackheads.

++1  and also it is giving Bitcoin a bad name!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."
This thread is still going?

Jesus fucking christ. No wonder the rest of the world hates us.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Especially you vod, you're probably rolling in bitcoins and you're not going to be a nice guy for one day?

I'm a nice guy everyday.  That doesn't mean I'm going to give my coins away.
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Your lying if you say you have no colleartal other then those two codes.

If you have nothing of value in your entire house, assuming, that would mean your poor.
If your poor why are you asking for a loan? As it would be potentially difficult to pay off.

You MUST have something. Jewerly, electronics, Some gadget.
Two possible options, one your lying and have something but want to run
off with the funds, or two you don't have anything, and won't ever be able to
pay off the loan as you don't even have money to buy stuff in the first place.

Its either OR, so take your pick.

Its collateral or nothing.

viceroy if you don't give a shit stop commenting on my thread and please gtfo. Surely someone out there would care. Someone.
jonathonmyers,

Nobody is going to give you money.  You said you were giving up, please do.  Nobody gives a shit about your condition.  If you do not have something worth several hundred dollars you are wasting everyone's time.  You've made it clear you have no collateral so stop this nonsense. 

You are making potheads look like crackheads.
ignorance. It CAN be used for medical reasons. Anxiety most commonly, maybe physical pain as well. Research it dude. Hell now that you mention Colorado, i wish i lived there. I wouldn't be asking this forum if i lived there. I don't know how to make you guys trust me that i am going to pay back, i ran out of options.
He's not in Colorado... if he were he would not need silk road.

Cannabis is certainly used for many medical purposes, just ask Sanjay Gupta.
Not in Colorado, it maybe in California.  But here in Colorado we have moved on past the silly abuse of medical with our recent change to our constitution where we recognize adults right to the persuit of happiness... we allow recreational marijuana use by adults.

Well that is certainly not medical reasons, if you need for recreational and can't afford it, then forgo it.
Not in Colorado, it maybe in California.  But here in Colorado we have moved on past the silly abuse of medical with our recent change to our constitution where we recognize adults right to the persuit of happiness... we allow recreational marijuana use by adults.
calling loan threads begging threads now Vod? smh, been trying to find collateral for probably a week now. This is getting worthless, and i thought all of you were helpful.

You're not looking for a loan. 

Not sure why you keep saying that dude, said i will repay by the 20th of next month and that is final. Yes, i am looking for loan. For something i very much need for medical reasons. Nobody believes me unfortunately. Depressing.

Is getting high considered a medical reason?
excellent.  now lock this stupid thread.
i keep putting games because those are my only options, everything else that i have is nothing worth $50 at the moment. So therefore, online games are the best i can give. Anything else i have would be rejected for collateral. I offer all these things and everybody says no. I dont know what else to do other than probably give up on the loan since no one cares about it.

Then stop begging and understand it's not going to happen. 

I just don't understand why no one is willing to give 0.50 btc, it's just 0.50 btc. It's not 1 btc like some of the people ask for here. Now i am not trying to sound like a scammer with no collateral to offer. But i'm just saying. I had a good reason to get a loan, told you all that i was going to pay on this exact date, but everyone keeps bitching about the collateral. I mean damn, it's kind of aggravating. Especially you vod, you're probably rolling in bitcoins and you're not going to be a nice guy for one day? I have nothing to offer. That's final, i'm sorry.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
i keep putting games because those are my only options, everything else that i have is nothing worth $50 at the moment. So therefore, online games are the best i can give. Anything else i have would be rejected for collateral. I offer all these things and everybody says no. I dont know what else to do other than probably give up on the loan since no one cares about it.

Then stop begging and understand it's not going to happen. 
I care.  After a third party assessment of your collateral I offered to loan at ten percent on the dollar.  Unless you have something worth $500 then yes, you should probably just give up.

Pages:
Jump to: