Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 0.50 btc for Marijuana on Silk Road - page 7. (Read 12200 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
just to remind everyone, my cousin gave me two free Xbox live MSP codes, i can give two out for collateral. I am sure those are worth $50, maybe more, not sure if they're used though, i don't think they are, i have been trying to find some good collateral but i couldn't find any good stuff.

Sell them on the marketplace forum.  Then you won't need a loan.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
just to remind everyone, my cousin gave me two free Xbox live MSP codes, i can give two out for collateral. I am sure those are worth $50, maybe more, not sure if they're used though, i don't think they are, i have been trying to find some good collateral but i couldn't find any good stuff.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
The problem is people think there is a difference between weed->heroin and coffee->corn_sugar

I do not understand this statement.  Are you implying weed use leads to heroin use?  (This has been proven to be false, marijuana is NOT a gateway drug).  Or are you somehow suggesting weed and heroin are the same?

Of the 4 chemicals you've mentioned only one is safe to use.

Caffeine:
The median lethal dose (LD50) given orally, is 192 milligrams per kilogram in rats.

Heroin:
Even for a non-user, the LD50 can be placed above 350 mg though some sources give a figure of between 75 and 375 mg for a 75 kg person.

Sugar:
Table sugar is sucrose, whose LD50 is 29,700 mg/kg

Weed:
NONE.  There is no known dose of marijuana that will kill a mammal.  Marijuana is not poisonous.

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Cannabis is not a hallucinogen... If you start tripping then you were not smoking weed.
even at low doses I can get fractal-like patterns across my whole field of view. So yes, cannabis does have some weak hallucinogenic properties.

ROFL, careful next time you eat nutmeg or smell a morning glory you might hallucinate to death
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Hey Doc, what's the LD50 of THC?  

(crickets)

Do you voluntarily counsel every bar patron when you go out to dinner?  THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

* Viceroy spins his head around a few times and vomits pea soup

I'm not sure exactly what the LD50 is for THC, but I know it's way more than a human can ingest  Shocked

What's the LD50 for caffeine, aspirin, or alcohol? 
well it's only a level 20 account, not level 99 because i don't spend so much time on this game, is it still worth something?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yeah, log in, take some screen shots, and let us know the levels.  Hell, I might even take it depending on the levels.  Haven't played that game in almost a decade but I wouldn't mind getting back into it... if you defaulted Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
oh cool i was just scrolling around the computer trying to find something for online collateral and then i realized i had an old Runescape account. Do you guys accept this or i mean is this not worth the time?

I think depends on your level, if it is a high value (all 99) account it should be valuable.
oh cool i was just scrolling around the computer trying to find something for online collateral and then i realized i had an old Runescape account. Do you guys accept this or i mean is this not worth the time?
Activity: 406
hmm, what can i provide for online collateral?

Collateral:
alt-coins, btct shares, something you could mail to Vod that he likes...

Not collateral:
Driver's license, Facebook account, YouToube account, SSN, etc...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Cannabis is not a hallucinogen... If you start tripping then you were not smoking weed.
I can't completely agree with this. Sure, cannabis isn't as powerful of an hallucinogen as acid, shrooms, etc, but it has some hallucinogenic effects at higher doses. If you're smoking some really good stuff, you don't even need that much. I've experienced everything being in slow motion after smoking, and even at low doses I can get fractal-like patterns across my whole field of view. So yes, cannabis does have some weak hallucinogenic properties.
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
I think "hallucinogen" is really a misnomer. Anything can cause hallucinations if there's a lack of stimuli from outside or disconnect between the stimuli and consciousness.

Cannabis is a mild psychedelic and a mild CNS depressant. You can get "visuals" on cannabis but then you can get visuals just by sensory deprivation. The psychedelic activity is what causes the risk of panic attack when high (especially on inexperienced users); your senses are heightened and you're more alert towards your internal and external stimuli.

Cannabis is useful (sativa means "useful") for some things but in the end it's nothing otherworldly, it's just a plant, which has chemicals in it that tickle the human brain in a certain way. You can experience every single "drugged" state without drugs, with enough practice (although achieving e.g. a LSD-style "ego death" via meditation might take a lifetime of practicing). It's not the drugs that cause the effects, it's the human brain and nervous system at work.
hmm, what can i provide for online collateral?
Vod
legendary
You said the C word and Got Vod's attention! You might be getting high in 3-5 days after all.

I'm always interested in loaning money if there is collateral.   Cheesy

Most people don't have any though.
Activity: 322
You said the C word and Got Vod's attention! You might be getting high in 3-5 days after all.
Vod
legendary
what? is there anything i can do to make you guys trust me? i could provide collateral.

What collateral do you have?
what? is there anything i can do to make you guys trust me? i could provide collateral.
Activity: 322
Interesting. Was thinking about trying a CD too. Thanks for the link, going to digest now.

Sorry for bumping your post again too, Joey.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
i honestly dont know what that is
Pages:
Jump to: