Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 0.50 btc for Marijuana on Silk Road - page 4. (Read 12200 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i keep putting games because those are my only options, everything else that i have is nothing worth $50 at the moment. So therefore, online games are the best i can give. Anything else i have would be rejected for collateral. I offer all these things and everybody says no. I dont know what else to do other than probably give up on the loan since no one cares about it.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
calling loan threads begging threads now Vod? smh, been trying to find collateral for probably a week now. This is getting worthless, and i thought all of you were helpful.

You're not looking for a loan.  

Not sure why you keep saying that dude, said i will repay by the 20th of next month and that is final. Yes, i am looking for loan. For something i very much need for medical reasons. Nobody believes me unfortunately. Depressing.

I keep saying that because you have 30 posts to your name and you keep playing games with the collateral requests.  You're not going to pay anyone back.  It's not a loan.  If you have a legit medical need and cannot afford it, go to social services.

calling loan threads begging threads now Vod? smh, been trying to find collateral for probably a week now. This is getting worthless, and i thought all of you were helpful.

Not sure why you keep saying that dude, said i will repay by the 20th of next month and that is final. Yes, i am looking for loan. For something i very much need for medical reasons. Nobody believes me unfortunately. Depressing.
Vod
legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
My offer is open to you too, Vod.

Vod
legendary
(Just come to Colorado, I'll GIVE YOU a quarter ounce of cannabis if you are over 21 and you won't need to pay me back).

Hmmm, is that an open invitation, or do I have to start a begging thread too?   Grin
2. Those stats wouldn't take that long at all...the account is worthless, you might get a dollar for it, and that's being generous...

I will lend the OP 0.001 btc until September 20, 2013 against this account but he has to promise not to buy drugs on silk road with it. 

(Just come to Colorado, I'll GIVE YOU a quarter ounce of cannabis if you are over 21 and you won't need to pay me back).

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Took a screenshot of my RS account, how about this?

http://i.imgur.com/4pWhpvb.jpg

I don't really think it is worth anything, anyone can achieve that in a few hours and more.

i honestly think it's worth something. This took me awhile.

EWWWW, I haven't seen a pic of the new RS and it's as bad as I thought it would be.

Anyway:

1. RS accounts can be recovered
2. Those stats wouldn't take that long at all...the account is worthless, you might get a dollar for it, and that's being generous...

I don't really think it is worth anything, anyone can achieve that in a few hours and more.

i honestly think it's worth something. This took me awhile.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Game currency is not liquid.

It is liquid if even if you don't have the right reputation and know the right people. There are always those who will buy currency off you for a discounted price to resell for higher.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Stop feeding the troll!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Game currency is liquid. Go on sythe and you can sell it with just a little bit more effort than stocks. There are chinese gold shops who are always eager to buy your game currency 24/7. Tongue

Thats true ^
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

Game currency is liquid. Go on sythe and you can sell it with just a little bit more effort than stocks. There are chinese gold shops who are always eager to buy your game currency 24/7. Tongue
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Inspired
the two collateral's i am offering in total was more than $50 actually, if you can give me more suggestions for online collateral because apparently my current collateral's i am offering is shit, i would be greatly appreciated  Roll Eyes. This is just getting annoying.

and what do you mean by original avatar?

You haven't offered any collateral!  All you have done is offer some gift cards you want to sell.

YOU are getting annoying.

i have to admit, i laughed at this comment. But anyways, i never done this collateral thing before. So like i said before, i would be appreciated if someone gave me examples of what to give for collateral. Because i don't know what to do in this situation right now. Online collateral is better than mailing imo.

The people that lend you BTC don't want to broker your stuff.  They want you to give up something so awesome that they know you'll pay them back. 
Or, if it isn't awesome, they don't have to do much to convert it back to the BTC they lent.  (liquidity)
Cash is liquid.
Stocks are liquid.
A gift card is not liquid.  You have to go through the process of finding a buyer. Or use it yourself.
A 2001 Dodge Viper Engine is not liquid.

Make the statement with your collateral.
That it would be INSANE to walk away from it.
Ans that it's a safe bet to loan to you.

Long and short:  The more liquid your collateral, the more lenders are in the pool.
If you offer spaghetti as collateral, expect a hard time finding someone who values spaghetti as much as you.
Don't be offended that your WoW character isn't worth 3 BTC to a person that doesn't play WoW.
Also,  Don't make your collateral a gamble. That's like paying for dinner with a lottery ticket.
the two collateral's i am offering in total was more than $50 actually, if you can give me more suggestions for online collateral because apparently my current collateral's i am offering is shit, i would be greatly appreciated  Roll Eyes. This is just getting annoying.

and what do you mean by original avatar?

You haven't offered any collateral!  All you have done is offer some gift cards you want to sell.

YOU are getting annoying.

i have to admit, i laughed at this comment. But anyways, i never done this collateral thing before. So like i said before, i would be appreciated if someone gave me examples of what to give for collateral. Because i don't know what to do in this situation right now. Online collateral is better than mailing imo.
Vod
legendary
My young son asked me "what is that" while pointing at you avatar vod.  thanks for that.
 Roll Eyes

Why are you rolling your eyes?  It's good for children to be curious.   Wink
My young son asked me "what is that" while pointing at you avatar vod.  thanks for that.
 Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: