Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 0.50 btc for Marijuana on Silk Road - page 2. (Read 12200 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Did someone finally lend him or not?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
ah, what would they do? Take me to a therapist? Drugs are my only option. There is nothing else I can do. If anything, xanax is my best option. I mean not only can it help, but it makes me feel happy. It can numb the shitty life I currently have. It makes me forget. Just living the moment with no worries. Amazing. It is better than smoking weed.
My understanding is that those effects become less and less over time. Eventually you will be eating handfuls of the stuff just to not feel like a nervous wreck.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ah, what would they do? Take me to a therapist? Drugs are my only option. There is nothing else I can do. If anything, xanax is my best option. I mean not only can it help, but it makes me feel happy. It can numb the shitty life I currently have. It makes me forget. Just living the moment with no worries. Amazing. It is better than smoking weed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
To add on, nature is the best cure, exercise regularly is better than any medication.  Also at 16 yo, better get his parents involvement.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Depressed?  Go for a jog, work out in the gym, hang out with friends.  Why stay in front of the computer begging for money to buy drugs/Xanax?

Add on :  You have a problem, I suggest maybe try calling the Good Samaritans or some local helplines in your area.  They are 24/7 at http://www.samaritans.org/ where you can find the contact.  

Because that's how pathetic my life is, honestly i lost all my friends. Drugs make me feel better, i have an addictive personality. I don't take hardcore drugs though, just pills and weed.
Trust me, benzodiazepines ARE "hardcore" drugs. A benzo addiction is the worst fucking thing that can happen to you. Let me copy + paste the list of withdrawal symptoms from Wikipedia:

The following symptoms may emerge during gradual or abrupt dosage reduction:

Aches and pains[37]
Agitation and restlessness[37]
Anxiety, possible terror and panic attacks[37][38]
Blurred vision[37]
Chest pain[37]
Depersonalization[39][40]
Depression (can be severe),[41] possible suicidal ideation
Derealisation (feelings of unreality)[42]
Dilated pupils[23]
Dizziness[37]
Dry mouth[37]
Dysphoria[43][44]
Electric shock sensations[4][45]
Elevation in blood pressure[46]
Fatigue and weakness[37]
Flu-like symptoms[37]
Gastrointestinal problems (irritable bowel syndrome)[47][48][49]
Hearing impairment[37]
Headache[38]
Hot and cold flushes[37]
Hyperosmia[50]
Hypertension[51]
Hypnagogia-hallucinations[18]
Hypochondriasis[37]
Increased sensitivity to touch[42]
Increased sensitivity to sound[37]
Increased urinary frequency[37]
Indecision[37]
Insomnia[52]
Impaired concentration[38]
Impaired memory and concentration[37]
Loss of appetite and weight loss[53]
Metallic taste[50]
Mild to moderate Aphasia[50]
Mood swings[37]
Muscular spasms, cramps or fasciculations[54]
Nausea and vomiting[52]
Nightmares[52]
Numbness and tingling[37]
Obsessive compulsive disorder[55][56]
Paraesthesia[40][42][50]
Paranoia[50]
Perception that stationary objects are moving[42]
Perspiration[38]
Photophobia[50]
Postural hypotension[52]
REM sleep rebound[57]
Restless legs syndrome[25]
Sounds louder than usual[42]
Stiffness[37]
Taste and smell disturbances[37]
Tachycardia[58]
Tinnitus[59]
Tremor[60][61]
Visual disturbances[40]

An abrupt or over-rapid discontinuation of benzodiazepines may result in a more serious and very unpleasant withdrawal syndrome that may additionally result in:

Attempted suicide[40]
Catatonia, which may result in death[62][63][64]
Confusion[65]
Convulsions, which may result in death[66][67]
Coma[68] (rare)
Delirium tremens[69][70][71]
Delusions[72]
Hyperthermia[52]
Homicide ideations[73]
Mania[74][75]
Neuroleptic malignant syndrome-like event[76][77] (rare)
Organic brain syndrome[78]
Post-traumatic stress disorder[25]
Psychosis[79][80]
Self-harm[40]
Suicidal ideation[81]
Suicide[2][82][83]
Urges to shout, throw, break things or to harm someone[37]
Violence[84]

Also this:

"One case of incorrect equivalent dose switching is of a man who had been taking doses of lorazepam and alprazolam equivalent of 60 mg of diazepam. He was then switched from the lorazepam and alprazolam to only 7 mg of diazepam per day. Within 36 hours, he developed somatic symptoms and became convinced that he had an underlying pathology, and impulsively attempted suicide. His symptoms and suicide attempt were diagnosed as benzodiazepine withdrawal. He then tried to withdraw from benzodiazepines, but did so too rapidly with erratic dosage reductions and again attempted suicide which resulted in admittance to a psychiatric unit."
Depressed?  Go for a jog, work out in the gym, hang out with friends.  Why stay in front of the computer begging for money to buy drugs/Xanax?

Add on :  You have a problem, I suggest maybe try calling the Good Samaritans or some local helplines in your area.  They are 24/7 at http://www.samaritans.org/ where you can find the contact.   

Because that's how pathetic my life is, honestly i lost all my friends. Drugs make me feel better, i have an addictive personality. I don't take hardcore drugs though, just pills and weed.

Change your personality, join in more community activities, you do not need to take drugs.   I feel that it is because of this addiction that makes you lose your friends.

Add on :  You have a problem, I suggest maybe try calling the Good Samaritans or some local helplines in your area.  They are 24/7 at http://www.samaritans.org/ where you can find the contact.   

The problem is guys id that I don't think my parents would approve of me taking medication. I can only imagine the consequences. Which is why I ask here so I can take them secretly, it helps. But I don't think that's illegal.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."
 I suggest the mods lock these type of nonsense threads.  

HARUMPH! HARUMPH!
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
i was scrolling through old pages and it amazes me how people gave away bitcoin so quick, why? i am not depressed, maybe a bit of OCD and ADHD but that's it.

How did I demonstrate myself? What if I told u that I would spend the bitcoins on something more useful like Xanax? That would help my depression well. September 20th is very soon so I promise I will repay.

You don't need a good memory if you tell the truth.

If anyone in this community helps this child in any way (even advice) and he gets caught, it will bring law enforcement attention to this thread and probably others.  I suggest the mods lock these type of nonsense threads.  
How did I demonstrate myself? What if I told u that I would spend the bitcoins on something more useful like Xanax? That would help my depression well. September 20th is very soon so I promise I will repay.

I'm pretty sure if anyone gives you anything, we can be held responsible for something regarding a minor.  If you are depressed go see a doctor. 

Exactly, I would suggest you try some psychiatric help too.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

I'm pretty sure if anyone gives you anything, we can be held responsible for something regarding a minor.  If you are depressed go see a doctor. 
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
You have demonstrated yourself a scammer. 
lol, you will get nothing from me you lying pos scammer.

Keep saying that viceroy, how would you know I wont pay back? I am not a scammer. And I promise I won't use it for drugs. I will use it for another item that isn't illegal.
lol, you will get nothing from me you lying pos scammer.
Like I said, I am going to buy something else with it. I swear
My offer has been retracted based upon you age.  Please lock this thread.
You are 16?

Keeping this open is an invitation to arrest.  I am withdrawing my offer of 0.01 btc for your cards.  Anyone funding a 16 year old (minor) to buy drugs is asking to be thrown in prison for a very long time for corrupting a minor

Well If its 0.01 then so be it, hell I might buy something else with the 0.50 btc.
Pages:
Jump to: