Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 109. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 24, 2018, 05:33:25 PM
POWR is the right choice to be a long-term investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 05:32:11 PM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

I suggest you look at the top 100 alt coins and invest in one that you understand so well because there are so many alt coins and so many projects in the crypto space. Asking for investment advice isn't the best.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 05:31:48 PM
you just need to hold NEO coin for the long term, because I believe NEO coin is great for long-term investment.
In my opinion, NEO and ETH are the two best long-term investors in this time. In the near future there will be many ICO projects developed on NEO and ETH platforms, which will help 2 coin stable and grow. Investing in the market at this time is quite risky but you find the opportunity from it.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 24, 2018, 05:27:53 PM
you just need to hold NEO coin for the long term, because I believe NEO coin is great for long-term investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 24, 2018, 05:13:30 PM
I suggest you RIPPLE, IOTA, LITECOINE, WAVES and ADA, they are available for investment and hodl options. Your money will increase at the end of 2018. You wait until 2020. You will be rich. But you must be patient and calm.

Well I agree with some in your list, but I also would like to add some as well. Since the premise of your thread and question are coins that are good for long term investment; I agree with LTC and Waves, but I would also like to add Monero and Eth. Those are good coins to hold long term because of the many good noise surrounding these coins. Therefore, many foresee that they would exhibit a price pump in the next coming months. Also, these coins are some of the most reliable in the market, which means, the safety tied up with keeping them is higher than other altcoins, which are more susceptible to market changes and their prices are not as volatile are those newer altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 24, 2018, 04:53:49 PM
If you want to hold on for a long time, then I suggest you invest in several ICO projects, so long-term holding could have a surprising return. I recommend you to join these ICO.
wepower
Experty. IO
RSK
TraDove

I think your coins are new ICO for now, but yes it's good hold all of that. btw If you look at the marketcap pick top 20 coins there because they have solid projects and i'll make sure that they have the best community out there. i have ETH,NEO,XEM,WAVES,TRX,ADA,ETC.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 04:47:26 PM
When I look for alt's, I generally pick the ones that are platform coins.
They are stable, some of them are: strat, eth, etc, ardr...
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
January 24, 2018, 04:29:31 PM
If you're just now getting into alt coins, my best advice would be to look for coins with lost of recent (24 hour) volume and follow them closely.
I also got into coins that were pennies on the dollar, with intentions of them gaining traction to $1 or more.
What you do with your new found wealth is entirely up to you but as you probably know by now, the theme to this game is to just HODL!
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
January 24, 2018, 04:27:43 PM
If I were you, I would not invest the entire portfolio in ICO. Perhaps it would be sufficient to invest 30%. Now is a good time to fix part of the portfolio in Bitcoin
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 24, 2018, 04:25:10 PM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

Welcome! I think your bitcoin decision is a really good decision. In my opinion, etereum has a really good potential for the future.

Before any kind of investments, search for the coins and try to learn about their characteristics and make your decision just own your own. Good luck!
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
January 24, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     must be smart in investing if you want to succeed in the long run. I believe in you if in this case you must be very clever, keep your spirit until you get married. my advice you should be smart and agile in finding info especially in altcoin field. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 12:47:49 PM
i think long term altcoins that are profitale to hold for long term are just Ethereum, monero and NEO these are the top 3 altcoins that have the greatest chance to rise higher in the future, each of them has their own advantages such Ethereum is widely used all over the world,Monero is powerful at high security coin and NEO has its own platform with many advantages than any other coins.
Activity: 140
January 24, 2018, 12:27:11 PM
Look carefully TOP20 and you will be hard to make mistakes.
In the long term NEO, TRON, ETH will necessarily grow .. also XEM and ICON. 100%
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 12:10:24 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
What's your age? When are you marrying? Lol It really matters
Though it might be a joke but it really matters because if you are looking for a long term investment then wisely code a fundamentally strong coin else you would end up losing everything.
ETH, ADA, EOS, BTC, LTC, ETC

I'm 23 years old. But i dont know when i will get marry. Maybe next years or so long time LOL. Im still dont have GF . I research ETH but it improve so slow, maybe i came late. I thinking about SC, XRP
Activity: 518
January 24, 2018, 12:06:10 PM
very much altcoin at the moment. better look at the marketcap table. But I think it's better if we play with altcoin like waves, xlm, Ethereum or Riple. Smiley
Activity: 62
January 24, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
There is a lot of altcoin but guessing what would be the best maybe the way on how you are able to decide and see that this altcoin are having potential are one of the best for thing to do.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
January 24, 2018, 11:57:13 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
What's your age? When are you marrying? Lol It really matters
Though it might be a joke but it really matters because if you are looking for a long term investment then wisely code a fundamentally strong coin else you would end up losing everything.
ETH, ADA, EOS, BTC, LTC, ETC
Activity: 20
January 24, 2018, 11:56:09 AM
Seems a lot of people give you recommended a number of tokens, but you need to understand each of these tokens, so you will have the confidence to hold them for a long time, believe in yourself, I believe you will be rich. Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
January 24, 2018, 11:49:33 AM
there are many options that you can hold in long term, such as ETH, Ripple or Stellar, but it would be better if you join an ICO project, because you will get more profit. for ICO if you want a good profit, immediately join DANEEL.IO, a project that uses AI technology to answer all investor needs. www.daneel.io
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
January 24, 2018, 11:48:51 AM
Don't use anybody advise. Money is your and it must be your decision. Analyse all data, look at prospective projects and then choose 3-5 coins to invest!

For long-term investment, I prefer to Altcoins that are already on the top list but the coin prices are cheaper than the other.
You can invest in these coins like Ripple, Tron, Cardano and many more.
Those coins will never be drop down to the ground because the network is secure and investors are confident that those coins will be able to give them high profits after few months or even a year.
Jump to: