Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 46. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 03:24:34 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games
Yes maybe it can be stressful but if you really in need of money maybe you cannot feel that way and will still try to do something in order to earn more. Trading gives huge profit that if you can hit the price in the market but it is really hard to win on trading that is why it needs a lot of time to study.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 03:20:10 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

The reason that you have said is just a problem of some trader but you can get out of it. You need to control your emotions in doing trading, you will experience stress it you do not control your emotions. You just need some rules in doing the trading so that it will not take too much of your time doing day trading will really need too much of your time. Playing blockchain games is another way for you to earn money.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
October 25, 2018, 03:18:13 AM
Day trading is much stressful more why you have option on long term investment on better coin of your choice and if you can really do the day trading then you either have target on daily basis and know little about the tools to use .
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
October 25, 2018, 03:18:02 AM
Anything worthwhile involves hard work and sometimes, stress! Leaving cryptocurrency because of these is a flimsy excuse at been lazy! The challenges and difficult include stress is what is made up of ingredient that produce success!
If trading is not for you then you will not make money here, that is our main purpose and we all know there is no easy way to do it, but it's possible.
Some people make big money in trading so we do have a chance, but we should be smart as they are, we have to put our passion on it and if we feel we keep losing money then I guess it's better to give up our dreams and look for other opportunities in life.
Activity: 462
October 25, 2018, 03:10:40 AM
Anything worthwhile involves hard work and sometimes, stress! Leaving cryptocurrency because of these is a flimsy excuse at been lazy! The challenges and difficult include stress is what is made up of ingredient that produce success!
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
October 25, 2018, 03:08:21 AM
Yeah like you i stop trading because its very time consuming and very stressful you need to check the chart whole day and your mood become bad when the price gets down, thats why instead of trading i spend my spare time in joining some bounty campaign less stress, all you need is to complete the task every week and you will earn.
Activity: 224
October 25, 2018, 03:00:51 AM
Yeah, It takes too much time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 25, 2018, 02:55:33 AM
If you are not a very qualified trader with extensive experience, then trading with you will always take a very long time. As you gain new experience your trading will be more and more automatic, you may start using trading bots. This will allow you to free up your time.
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 25, 2018, 02:51:55 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

With three reason that you gave, I can understand this because I also experienced days with trading everyday. It is really stress and I almost lack of sleep. But I don't already give up trading, I just transfer to trading for long time (week or month), not trading every hour and every day
October 25, 2018, 02:50:33 AM
Trading only becomes stressful when you allow it to be. It's not the trading system that is the problem. It's the trader him/herself. Investing more than you can afford will surely stress anyone out especially during a crash. Another is being a day trader which will certainly take up much time due to regular checking of market conditions and value. Also, investing in too many currencies will surely take much time due to constant monitoring. Everything can be simple if we are disciplined enough to manage our time and portfolio.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 25, 2018, 02:46:51 AM
It is a pity that you got into such a situation! I also did not quite long ago in this market, but this did not happen to me because I chose the HODL strategy and was willing to wait a long time! For an inexperienced person, trading on the exchange is a huge stress with big losses !
Trading is not good today because the price is becoming stable and sometimes more fall. Truly that  trading is stressful but watching the chart whole day is much stressful and you cannot enjoy it. For now what is good to to is holding the coin that has potential and wait it recovers.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 02:40:53 AM
Perhaps this is correct when the cryptocurrency market is down, but I am curious as to why you are playing games. I think this game is meaningless.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 25, 2018, 02:35:09 AM
I think it's temporary. Many traders have a desire to give up everything and leave the trade, but after a while they come back. IMHO
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
October 25, 2018, 02:28:44 AM
It can be less stressful, if your approach is different. If you are logging in 10-15 times daily, then it is very stressful. If your approach is just hold long-term then it wouldn't be that stressful. There are a few good coins that you can hold for long-term like Ethereum and Neo.
Activity: 770
October 25, 2018, 02:26:01 AM
The stressful situation sometimes helps to revise plans and strategies for the future so do not despair and play games, it is necessary to choose a strategy of expectation and everything will happen as it should.
Activity: 266
October 25, 2018, 02:10:09 AM
I think you did the right thing. This is your choice and we have no right to condemn or limit you in it. If you think it's better, I'm happy for you. Good luck!
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
October 25, 2018, 02:07:16 AM
I don't think you understand trading. Yes, it is difficult, but it gives a lot of stress and takes a lot of time, but in the end, after years of training, having experience you will be able to make easy money. This is not a game - this is a profession that you could not master. IMHO
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 25, 2018, 02:02:34 AM
Yeah me too, I stopped day trading for now and will start doing bounties more because in the last few months I hardly earned from bounties or trading. I stuck all my trading money in an arbitrage robot that gives me a daily income, which I will withdraw weekly in ETH, so only will focus on one main job. If bounties in 3-6 months don't work for me then I will need to rethink my strategy, but yeah doing a bit of this and a bit of that doesn't work. How are your blockchain games doing? Do they actually earn you any money or you do them just for fun? I am 52 years old and gaming would give me more migraines with all the flash etc, that's why I can't lay them. but it's interesting to know if you make a living out of it.  Smiley
Activity: 1022
October 25, 2018, 01:58:38 AM
sometimes to work as applying use with returns on beginning terms with phase of inauguration
to put of decision as determining use with extent on details of examination and gains on returns as collecting spares of difference to prepare on further as might to attain within the shifts on stage of the higher level of modest with compliance.
Activity: 247
October 25, 2018, 01:30:31 AM
Yes those reasons that you mentioned are the same exact reasons why I don't do trading. The stress of thinking and keeping everything monitored will definitely take a toll on my body. Plus the time you have to spend on trading, I just don't have the time for I have a lot of things to attend to. That is why holding is much better choice for me.
Pages:
Jump to: