Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 76. (Read 29227 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15
As a matter of fact no doubt, Ethereum is the best Altcoin besides BTC. It is very glaring and doesn’t require any issues mere checking Coinmarketcap. #justmyopinion
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
ETH will reach its target of breeding this year, if the ETH price goes up it will have a positive impact on other altcoins and this will bring benefits to us. ETH will be the second best of bitcoin, seeing from the developments of the previous year, the ETH continues to rise to stabilize market prices. Your opinion is very good, and we all agree with your opinion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Ethereum is a great coin to hold!
they have the potential to grown large and the market price will be really good in the future.
but yes! they will remain just next to bitcoin and worse if they will be low than that.
there are many coins who are getting better BCH and NEO will be a threat for them.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
ethereum being one of the best coins and potentially bitcoin. now this ethereum has become a potent coin and has a good future. no wonder now many believe in ethereum and make ethereum as the best investment coin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
It's really the best next to bitcoin because not only in popularity but because almost all icos platform are based in eth's platform. Some also believes that eth will have to replace bitcoin in terms in value and popularity.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I honestly agree with you. It's smart contract is one of the best out there.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Indeed it is very precise, Ethereum in my opinion is also the best crypto beside bitcoin and also become the biggest rivalry between ethereum and bitcoin which of course this is indeed its reality. Who is able to compete with bitcoin is one of the potentially extraordinary coins going forward. That is Ethereum
Activity: 168
I agree with you. ethereum is more flexible than bitcoin. ethereum can be used to make a new token and the ethereum platform is the most popular for ICO developers.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
seen from its development seems to be so, ethereum began to move and have ambition to become or replace bitcoin. if there is no more scam and fud project maybe ethereum will be faster forward
Activity: 180
it is a nice coin ethereum. but I think it's still too far to pair it with bitcoin. As the parent of cryptocurrency, and also the birthmark of this cryptocurrency world. then bitcoin will remain at the forefront. Maybe the ether will be a loyal follower behind the bitcoin. but I like both of these coins. and hope both will always be the best and can soon reach the highest price.
Activity: 322
Obviously. Its the coin supported by most ICO amd it fast amd price is more stable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Agree with you, bitcoin is the still best as it is the first decentralized cryptocurrency but for me ethereum has made more things, bitcoin became the new currency while ethereum has created the market.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
yeah, I think about that too., that the ethereum is the best alternative coin and it is next to the bitcoin. it is obvious. because in any site about the ranking of coins, ethereum are always next to the bitcoin. plus the characteristic of it's that it stable, have an affordable price and low transaction. it is really worth it
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
ETH is a magnificent coin as it provides with smart contract functionality. Although a few another projects borrow this idea, ETH is the most credible among the other.
Activity: 182
I myself really like altcoin ether. ether is my favorite altcoin. even I also prefer trading and investment in the ether than bitcoin. Although I am sure ether will not be able to compete with bitcoin. But the future of ether would be as bright as bitcoin.
Activity: 518
yes, I agree with your opinion that etherium is the best crypto coin next to bitcoin because of the platform being used by most crypto. in addition, the price of etherium is also stable and the price is affordable.
Activity: 224
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
Ethereum does have a tremendous chance of becoming more than now, maybe the next 1 or 2 years, the price of ethereum will increase considerably from now, but to replace bitcoin, I think it's impossible, because Bitcoin is the benchmark for all crypto currencies there, and Bitcoin I think is more in the know and with a very limited supply

Ethereum is undoubtedly the next crypto after Bitcoin as it placed the second seat since 2015 as it gained popularity due to it's smart contract and transparent blockchain audit and that's why almost new altcoins today were based on Ethereum smart contract blockchain backbone.
Next are Ripple, NEO, LiteCoin and Monero. for me those are few of the most important crypto in this year's crypto market.
Activity: 154
I think the price of eth will increase as all ICO projects use eth platform for tokens they make and sell to investors.
Activity: 224
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
You are right, Bitcoin is not only the mother of all blockchain technology but it is actually the most important crypto coin and far way better than any crypto that exist in crypto market.
Ethereum is just one of the strongest crypto but I don't it could surpass Bitcoin's success because Bitcoin have many developers and they keep on maintaining the network and the integrity of the system.
although there are more hard forks were made since last year after Bitcoin Cash, still Bitcoin had gone very success and always the leading crypto as it owns around 40% of the entire crypto market daily trade volume.
Ethereum is the next most important crypto and for me, next will be NEO, LiteCoin and Ripple.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Ethereum does have a tremendous chance of becoming more than now, maybe the next 1 or 2 years, the price of ethereum will increase considerably from now, but to replace bitcoin, I think it's impossible, because Bitcoin is the benchmark for all crypto currencies there, and Bitcoin I think is more in the know and with a very limited supply
Pages:
Jump to: