Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 23. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Definitely it is possible, but no one knows it will this year. We have trend of bitcoin where bitcoin have up and hight now also ethereum will be the same and will be up just several week laters, just keep and buy ethereum now. But I'm believing that some day cryptocurrency will dominate in the near future
Activity: 155
I'm also thinking like that. We knows ethereum price already crossed 1k marks few months back, so 1.5k is next possible figure. I think we will overcome this target within 2 or 3 months. I really believe & hope that this price will reach 2k marks by the end of this year. This is not a dream rather than it's very much possible.
Activity: 158
I think so too. It can happen this winter or even in late autumn. ETH is increasing its domination.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
Given the previous maximum of the ethereum, it is very likely that with the next growth of the market, the price will rise to this mark
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I hope so too. if seen from last year's final price, it would be very possible if this year the ethereum can reach the price of $ 2000, but do not know too, the market continues to fall, and the price of ethereum is getting lower. hopefully can reach more price than that this year.
Activity: 108
Ethereum is a very serious and promising technology and can achieve a high price. But if the entire crypto market continues to swing back and forth following the Bitcoin all this year, then the ETH will also remain at the same level.
Activity: 364
at the end of 2018, I think many coins will update their highs to$, but bitcoin-not necessarily, because many expect a high price for bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

i think it will surpass that price in 2018. This is a very good year for crypto because the crash can end this year. Then the boom will come Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
That's kind of a 50-50 chance for ethereum to reach  that peak this year, IMO. When i  look at how its progress go this year, it's clearly a roller coaster for this top cryptocurrency and i believe that there is still something good that is going to happen before this year ends. If eth can't reach 2,000$, i think it will reach half of that price.
Activity: 56
Hey guys! I want to share with you my latest discovery - Cryptics. It is the world’s first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of cryptocurrencies and generating forecasts for its participants. Moreover, they will have a giveaway  and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!
Activity: 28
no one can predict the price of crypto in the future. But I think the price of Eth at the end of this year could reach at least $ 1500 just as late as last year. I think all the people want eth prices to go up later this year, and possibly can be achieved.
Activity: 23
i don't think so, i saw ethereum at the market and the price is only $400+ and i think ethereum can't make it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I believe that the potential of ethereum can give it big growth at the end of the year, and it will be able to exceed the $ 2000 mark. I think that it will cost about 2500-3000 dollars
Activity: 44
I expect it will happen but with the current market situation it is hard to be able to but ETH is a good coin to keep long .Until bitcoin will have reached more than previous ATH and it will never be happened, remember to push the price of ethereum to the moon is not easy. The majority of the market needs goes to the moon at the same moment.
Activity: 378
idap.io
lol, i think you are too ambitious, will not happen this year, if we look at the current price ratios of $ 455, it will need some confirmation and the latest support point
Activity: 55
We are praying for the price to go even More that 2000' but the way the market is going I'm afraid it may delay to reach that amount
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I'd really like to believe it, no doubt! Cheesy But if you look at the trends this year, go back to the $1000 was wonderful!
Activity: 453
I say at the beggining at the next year but we never know, but, why is predicting and speculation the only thing valuable here on this forum? I mean, most topics are about this?
Activity: 81
Well, as for me ethereum peak 2000?  I didn't see that coming though. But it's possible ethereum might rise more than 1500 dollars this year. And if possible it peak 2000,that will be a good fortune.
Activity: 644
I think there will be even more, as all the prerequisites for this, now many positive things are happening in the cryptocurrency market,and I think that by the end of 2018, we will see the true potential of the cryptocurrency market,and its great ambitions, I believe that we are waiting for in the great times
Pages:
Jump to: