Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 22. (Read 5641 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
I think it is quite possible, because its price was steadily going up,but the last month is likely to begin the correction of the market,but it will still pass
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I generally think that Ethereum, unlike most Altkoins, has a future, because the coin is in demand and performs certain functions that other altcoins do not have. Therefore, the price in 2000 $ is quite real, only it is unclear when eth will reach it
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
At the start of this year I was pretty hopeful too but the way the markets are going down I don't think we will even be able to break the ATH this year. But I am pretty sure that in the next 2 years Ethereum price is breaking the $5000 price level. There are too many developments coming up which are surely going to make the price skyrocket.
Activity: 252
I believe so. I'm investing in ETH. I think it will not disappoint me. ETH is good, and it will hit a new threshold this year
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think that in the long run it's real but this year it's probably not that I think the next year will be very good for crying out because new people are starting up!
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
May that it be but no one can make accurate astrology about that as the maket rates are alternate and anything can happen at any time so you should never believe on any astrology about market..
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
I understand your mood. At me too it is not positive. But I think that the fall will not be up to $ 2000. gdo something read 3600 - the bottom.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
crypto market cap is still very small , if btc can go up to over 20k at the end of this year , i think eth could be 2k+
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Everything is possible.  But I think that, this year, will not.  The next should be.  I would really like this year and, therefore, invest and continue.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Yes, it might be $ 2,000 or maybe more than that or even less. No one knows what will happen in the future. Everyone is just predicting. But everyone's expectations of ETH will rise at the highest level.
Activity: 61
nothing is impossible to reach $ 4000 in crypto but do not know when it will happen, it may happen this year or it may happen in the coming year but we just hope that all will happen soon as soon as possible
Activity: 420
Yeah, i gree with you.
In thia year ETH in December or January will hit $2000 and maybe more.
If it happend i will sell all my asset and stock USD and wait again untill mid year, because coin is usually down.

This trick is so profitable, just wait i can get a big profit in one year.
Thanks cryptocurrency, blockchain and exchanger  Grin
Activity: 252
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

I hope this thing happened also however what makes you think so? In the long run the price of eth should be rising, as of now we are still in a bear trend and i am not too optismistic on eth making a new high though.
Activity: 49
nothing is impossible to reach $ 2000 in crypto but do not know when it will happen, it may happen this year or it may happen in the coming year but we just hope that all will happen soon as soon as possible
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
It is quite possible, given the popularity of Ethereum among investors.

although it is possible , for ethereum to be two thousand dollars this year , bitcoin needs to rose upto thirty thousand dollars, let us remember that bitcoin is the founder of all virtual currency any changes in bitcoin has an effect on other virtual currency. Although investor or volume of investor are still needed to make a coin rose up , but still all coins are based on bitcoin , and I do not think that there is a coin that can rose up all by itself.
Activity: 130
I think it would be possible iof course, if the regulations from these ICOs are going to stopped,because these regulations really affecting the ethereum's market ! So i wont be expecting too much with ethereum if these regulations and bans will be more strict in then next 2-3 months,we are still in bearish movements so we cant really predict if this is going to happen or not. So its on 50%-50%!
Activity: 98
It is quite possible, given the popularity of Ethereum among investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
It sounds very cool, but as we now see ETH it costs $ 450 this is very far from the goal in 2000 $. The mood that is now present in the market is very annoying people, so now many people just do not take anything, just hold.
Activity: 91
what do people think ??
Although the current market is a red, it is still possible that ETH will reach 2000$. After all, it is the king of Altcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
I think that is the wish of everyone here  Smiley. But the reality is ETH has to perform better than now to reach that level. Especially if it wants to go up it has to break several resistant levels. Some of those are pretty strong. I'm happy if ETH reaches at least its previous high level.
Pages:
Jump to: