Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 21. (Read 5641 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
Hello! As I said before I will wait for Bankex and Buterin Plasma Protocol project because it can affect on the price! I think yes it possible Ethereum hit 2000 and more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
all can be I would be glad if your forecast was justified. personally, I think that by the end of the year ETH will cost $1000.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
The price of ethereum is seriously down now but we have to be optimistic that by the end of 2018, the price of ethereum will go high and its possible to go beyond $2000.

I think that it's pretty possible if the entire market will turn around and go up. We must not lose faith in the fact that this will happen, despite the fact that it's difficult to believe today.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
It will not be like this:

ETH is USD predictions for November 2018.
In the beginning price at 244 Dollars. Maximum price $ 244, minimum price $ 191. The average for the month $ 221. Ethereum price forecast at the end of the month $ 205, change for November -16.0%.

Ethereum price prediction for December 2018.
In the beginning price at 205 Dollars. Maximum price $ 255, minimum price $ 205. The average for the month $ 226. Ethereum price forecast at the end of the month $ 238, change for December 16.1%.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I don't think it's going to happen this year. But definitely, after a while the Ethereum’s price will reach $2000 and even more. This market has just started its development.
Activity: 458
The price of ethereum is seriously down now but we have to be optimistic that by the end of 2018, the price of ethereum will go high and its possible to go beyond $2000.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
I also think that Ethereum will cost 1500-2000 dollars at the end of this year. I keep in it 50% of my deposit.
I have already made sure many times that when a large number of people are confident of something, the market behaves quite differently than they want. Therefore, I can not be sure that the increase in the price of the airspace to $ 2,000 will occur this year.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I think that this year we will not see the etherium more than 800 dollars. Bitcoin falls, the entire cryptomarket is also red. Therefore, the etherium will cost less than now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Everyone is hoping for the best, no one can determine the peak with a technical basis to back it up,sure when the bullishish period commence I expect Eth to moon to $1000 to $1500 base on past experience.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
$ 2000 is real. The main thing is that the market began to grow and market capitalization began to grow. Then Ethereum can grow more than 2000 dollars.
I think that in autumn we can see the long-awaited growth.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Any good suggestion is great. We can not get them here, there and in the press somewhere. I expect that there will be more fun.
Activity: 22
I'm not sure that this year the etherium will be $ 2,000, but I hope that we will see a price of $ 1,000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
I also think that Ethereum will cost 1500-2000 dollars at the end of this year. I keep in it 50% of my deposit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Very much I doubt it, because this year, ETH will have to cost $ 100 next year, when we again start talking about crypto-currencies and again a very big race will begin among people, in most cases people will start buying crypto-currencies and ETH can cost $ 2000
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Why not. Nothing is impossible to cryptocurrency it is like Bitcoin thread before when they are starting. For me it will be the same as Bitcoin. It will reach $2000 by the end of the year or it may double to $3000.
Activity: 69
it will not happen this year maybe next year if ethereum can not touch $ 1000 in the middle of this year, I predict the price will be much lower below $ 500, you may see $ 2000 in the next year, not this year, so please wait for a very good moment to buy it
Activity: 220
I think it will be difficult for ETH to be $ 2000 because to repeat the achievement in 2017 as difficult, because the current conditions are different from last year because so many ICO scams at the moment. I hope altcoin can still be a good choice to invest.
Activity: 140
Given the current price for today, we would be very happy if ETH will reach up to $1000 by the end of this year. Lets hope there will be a bull run again after this summer. I literally wanna cry when take a look at the current price today, so i just hope it will reach $1000 later this year, and it is a logical price too!
Activity: 42
No one can predict what is going to happen. However it is possible. ETH has a lot of possibilities especially this year. Let's hope for the best.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

It is possible when price starts to pick up by Q3. If BTC also reaches $20k and break the $10k trap. I'm optimistic this year will be great for new ATH in pricing.
Pages:
Jump to: