Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 25. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
That's possible, even $2500 I'd say. So many good ICOs on ETH recently. Carry, Quark chain, Phantasma... Very bullish in it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Ethereum by December 2018 may cost as much as $ 5,000. The main factors for such a sharp increase may be its capitalization. The growth of the Ether in its indicators outstrips the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
Its hard to tell, I think its better for us to wait when that time comes, lets just believe that ethereum will reach high but dont expect much
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
Ethereum is worth $2,000, which is very possible. I have no doubt about this price, but I think it will take a while to reach this price. I don’t think this year’s hope is too big. Maybe 2019 is more worth our expecting.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi guys!I have found one  of the most promising projects of 2018 called Cryptics! I'm 100% in his success! Don't miss the opportunity to be here,especially now is only the beginning of a great journey! Moreover, they will have a giveaway and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
All trader and investor have big hope this is can become reality, but the price of crypto really unpredictable. Yesterday  I just thinking the price will stop bearish but the fact is was continue going down. I just Wait patient for 1 years, in this duration i think possible for ETH going to the $2000 even more than this price.
Activity: 224
I think it will not be soon, at least in the next 2 years, now whales are very much pushing the price
Activity: 75
I really hope so, but I can't say about that. Of course, it's good to have a positive mind towards coins. One thing I'm sure of is the fact that ethereum has a great future. I really can't wait to see the progress of ETH this year.
Activity: 83
Ethereum has to find a solution for the scalability issue before it goes for higher price levels, and in the past two months there were a lot of talks about EOS as a competitor , EOS will has its own blockchain soon.
Activity: 602
I hope also so 1 ETH for $ 2.000, because all tokens that I get from bounty or airdrop I will sell to get ETH, I hope ETH will fly to the moon at the end of this year.
Activity: 336
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

In january, it reached great prices. I think it can reach higher values again before ending of this year, but I think it has more time to have a price which is more than $2000.
Activity: 112
maybe, lets see im also waiting for it to happen  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
hard to say and right now looking at stats I don't think eth can reach $2000 even if btc reach $20K again. With a lot of competition and issues in ico I believe it will be lucky for us eth hodler to get $1500 at most this year but then as we know anything can happen in cryptoworld so let's just wait and sit tight! It's a rollercoaster ride!
Activity: 87
It is possible to rise to  2000$ by the end of the year,if bitcoin reaches20,000$.But it all depends on the market.We must wait.
Activity: 490
yes i think its possible if bitcoin reach to 25k level then its possible ETH will be reach to 2k level, we just wait until the end of year hopefully the price will be rise
Activity: 32
I also estimate it will reach $ 2000 .. I am buying ETH. believe in it. hope.
 At this point really do not find the better token
Activity: 364
Ethereum is a big player in the cryptoworld,  The current encryption market is still in decline. The price increase is not much. I'm not sure that this year the ethereum will be 2k.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
I think it's not such a difficult target. Don't forget that we are in June and we still have most of 2018 ahead of us. And as this market has shown 100 times, only one good month is enough to pump ETH from $500 (or even less) to $2000.
Activity: 77
Any positive forecast is good. We can’t get enough of them here, there in mainstream media and everywhere in between. My prediction is that there will be more predictions and going up and down of eth, it won't stable
Activity: 98
I think it is good that the company of enthereum will reach that or even more than that, bcasue the higher value they reach the good things may come to their company and the investors as well.
Pages:
Jump to: