Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 24. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 1
It is very possible, in general in the next few years the growth of the crypto currency is inevitable.  So we are buying
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
I think it is a target that Ethereum can achieve for this year, and will usually happen at the end of the year (November). Although in fact now the price of Ethereum is in a state of descent.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
I think people are not ready to see the price in 2000 for $ Ethereum today. It works the herd instinct in the market. Once the price step over $ 1000, many will rush to sell Ethereum, and then the price will fall again, and so will be repeated. Therefore, I believe that this year's prices in the $ 2000 we will not see.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
many people believe that this might happen. but I think it will be hard for ethereum to reach that price for now. because this year is full of red, so I think it will take time for the market to recover.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
At this time of the year with the rising number of cryptocurrencies, the ethereum manage to be second to bitcoin. Like bitcoin, ethereum will also have a potential to skyrocket again despite of regulations that are implemented today. With the rise of bitcoin there is also ethereum that will follow the bitcoin's tail while it rockets to the moon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
I don't think ethereum will peak at $2000 in this year.

I think ethereum's first target should be $800 but it seems difficult under these circumstances. It depends on bitcoin price. I hope bitcoin will rise from day to day and we turn to green days on cryptocurrency market. There is no other way to increase ethereum price.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

Before the year 2018 say goodbye to us.
i believe that 2000 USD is the minimum price of ETHEREUM.
this may go higher even 5000 USD if we can have the grat demand.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
This year, the price of Ethereum can reach $ 2,000. This is a very real price for Ethereum. Unless, of course, there is a breakthrough in EOS this year. Ethereum you need to solve the problem with scalability. If they solve this problem, then the price can be above $ 2,000.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Are you thinking or are you hoping ?
This market is so volatile, i wouldn't bet too much on the $2k just because it reached 1k5 last year.
If it was that easy we'd all be rich.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
It might be and it might be not. Well, eth is a great coin with great possibilities of growth. Try to hodl a bag of it. It might help you with something. Goodluck everybody in your trades.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
$5000 target is reasonable in the long term
Activity: 38
It will be great if the etherium really grows to a mark of $ 2000, because I put everything in there
Activity: 112
yes i have the same thoughts with you. I still really hope ethereum will reach $ 2000, although now ethereum under $ 500
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
what do people think ??
May be, but no body can predict where the market will go, whether uptrend or downtrend. But I am sure that all cryptocurrency price will rise in line of time because many new people will use it.
now i think etheruem is over 442 USD dollars so i can't reach that because its very big i think in december 2018 will be worth of 2000 USD dollar and i expect and i waiting.
Activity: 146
what do people think ??
I don't think so. The past few years deserve nothing to compare in this present time. It should be better if we just be watchful and never expect too much because through this some investors in bitcoin are in pain right now because of buying it at $20k.
Activity: 34
Well we might not know how much ETH will end the year at, the year has not been so Friendly for the coin as it lost lots of value , I believe BTC Has the qualities to recover from the bad market situation and end the year on a high not, we might not know the exact value it will be at the end of the. Year but I know the end it will add value
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
Till end of this year? I do not think so, even not in bullish run. Never say never of course, but there are now many strong competitors on the same concept. That's why i'd say it's unlikely that Ethereum reach 2000$ at the end of this year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
best price of the hole year to come, not more than 800$ and i'm being terribly optimistic to the point of illness.
Activity: 155
in March of this year, it was really possible to predict that the air will grow to $ 2000. the prospects were quite high and the market was not so stormy. but now we can see that the price charts are changing very much. to give forecasts in such a situation is quite difficult, but for the ether a good price will be even$ 1000 before the end of this year.
Activity: 155
the forecast for the Ethereum this year did not quite match the prices. at the moment it is noted that $ 2,000 will be achieved only in December. it is worth noting that even this is not 2000 dollars, but 1782 dollars. compared to May, this is a 16% change, according to experts. Whether they will come true or not, time will tell.
Pages:
Jump to: