Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 28. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
At the present time, our moods will be very depressed. But hopefully at the next rebound, Ethereum will return to $ 1,000 and will be a springboard to reach $ 2,000 later this year.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
Considering we are now at the midyear I don't think that the price of Ethereum can push to $2k for this year. I'm hoping that it reach to $1 when the price of bitcoin will be at $15k.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think that this year, ETH will show good growth, but not so much, I think its price will be about 1500, so we can only wait and then see
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
if bitcoin prices rose to $ 15k- $ 20k, yes, I am optimistic ETH will touch $ 1500- $ 2000. because statistically from the previous chart, the average ETH price is stable at 0.08 - 0.1 btc per eth.
Activity: 324
the forecast for the Ethereum this year did not quite match the prices. at the moment it is noted that $ 2,000 will be achieved only in December. it is worth noting that even this is not 2000 dollars, but 1782 dollars. compared to May, this is a 16% change, according to experts. Whether they will come true or not, time will tell.
Activity: 15
It could be.) Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Moreover, it is a very difficult task to predict the volatile cryptocurrency market.
I hope for growth, began to increase the volume on the crypto-currency exchanges. So maybe the price increase is already close.
Activity: 109
I have enough confidence in Ethereum. Even though Ethereum’s performance in the market is not satisfying to me, I think the downturn in the market is short-term
Activity: 56
Maybe its true that ethereum this year will reach its new peak maybe $2000 or $2500.because ethereum is one of the  good crypto in the market. ive heard in the news in china that ethereum is their top number 1 crypto in thier country because of its best blockchain network. So lets see the progress of the ethereum this year i hope it will gets its new peak..and now its time to invest in this coin. the more investment the more profits.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 325
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
I think that this year Ethereum has all chances to become more expensive. Its price by the end of the year, according to many, can reach$2,500. The end of the year will show.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Ethereum is one of my favorite altcoin. It brings great stability, and it also promises to bring a lot of profit to investors in the future. Ethereum has blockchain technology with smart contracts. It is the foundation of many ICOs. Currently Ethereum is in a difficult period, its price has bottomed out, now is $ 476. However, I guess in the next few months Ethereum will recover and regain momentum. Surely Ethereum prices will surpass $ 2,000 by the end of this year
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
wow its a big dream i think, etherium maybe hit around 1.000 - 1.300$ at the end of this year. but actually i hope the same way with you sir, i mean im hopin too etherium could hit 2.000$.
Activity: 118
Personally I am hopeful that ethereum will cross 1500 $ at least within a year. Its earlier ATH was above 1000$. So its an easy target for ethereum.
Please keep on holding and you will reap the rewards for your patience.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
$2000 should be any problem for ETH. IMO, crypto will achieve a higher ATH than last year. In this case, ETH price should hit more than $2000 easily. My personal target is $2500 to $3000 by end of 2018.
Activity: 39
nothing is impossible to reach $ 2000 in crypto but do not know when it will happen, it may happen this year or it may happen in the coming year but we just hope that all will happen soon as soon as possible
Activity: 70
Yes. I also think Ethereum will be able to exceed $ 2000 and even it seems that ethereum will be able to exceed $ 2000. Because Ethereum is still one of the most important coins in the crypto world because many projects are still bulding their own crypto with the help of Ethereum's platform ,ETH in fact is a very potential crypto.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
It can happen, but for now it is hard to believe in that, because all the market is in red place. And ETH is not an exclusion from this rule, he suffers along with all others alternative cryptocurrencies. So all that we have right now, is a week hope, that everything will recover soon.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
With the current market conditions it seems difficult to expect the price of ETH could reach $ 2000, if this year could reach $ 1000 then we deserve to be grateful because we have gained big profits.
Activity: 309
I also thought a month ago. But now the price has fallen as low as no one expected. It would be a miracle if the Ethereum cost more than$2000 at the end of the year.
Activity: 254
I really hope so. I'm afraid of the current price. And I think in a short time the market will start to please us. Already very long market correction
Activity: 251
I believe so too but the thing is that for ethereum to go to such a price then that would mean that the market would have to go into another bull run which is highly unlikely since we already have one this year. Bear markets tend to last a couple of years at a time so I don't think that ethereum will be hitting that price this year
Pages:
Jump to: