Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 29. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
I think that now the lowest price and will continue only growth. Now likely the calm before the storm)
Activity: 112
Some also believe ETH could peak $ 5000. But i believe that no matter how much ETH reaches, it will always depend on how much the USD value of BTC rises
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 ""may""
I think that could happen. ETH can cost $ 2000. This year, people started to trust ETH. Now it is competing strongly with bitcoin. Everyone buy and wait for its price.

It is completely strange, I thought, that this year, while cryptocurrencies are just gaining their popularity, all the prices would go up, while the bigger and bigger demand is creating on the market but it turned out that everything falls.
Activity: 70
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

I do think that the winter Ethereum will cost at least $3000-4000. The reason for this is that large institutional investors, large capitalists, and banks will now come. The market will come to life and there will be a new wave of growth, which will revive the ICO market. And Ethereum has no competitors at the moment, except EOS - but this is in the future. And NEO is now considered by many experts as not working blockchain Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
With the price that is now on the market, this forecast looks very optimistic, I wonder what is it based on?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I don't think $ 2,000 would be the peak. I think that the ether can reach a much higher price if bitcoin does not interfere with this
Activity: 295
I hope so, ETH is rising as of the tokens and projects developed on its platform and bringing investments to the chain. ETH can easily reach 2K$ by the end of this year
Activity: 28
Personally, I believe that's a reasonable prediction. Hodlers will be looking for this target. For day traders, the dips are always welcomed, it's shopping for traders haha
Activity: 83
It definitely depends on the hype of crypto in general.
All coins are basically just worth a certain amount of BTC and then corresponding to the current BTC price, the value in USD.
If there's going to be a hype like the end of last year, it might be possible.
ETH has been nr.2 for the longest time and won't be dethroned for a long time, I suppose - mostly because of it's use cases.

If BTC goes back to 20k USD and ETH will be back at 0.1 BTC u have reached ur goal Wink
Activity: 128
I strongly believe in it the ethereum can reach $2000 this year. Ethereum has been a widely used coin and most popular after bitcoin, even though the crptomarket is in dip; it has been more stable than bitcoin. So I believe ethereum can reach $2000 this year once the cryptomarket comes out of dip and coins prices starts increasing again
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
At the end of the year we can see the etherium for $ 100. And it's not a joke. The market falls systematically, it will take at least 2-3 years to recover.
Activity: 112
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
Probably not the best year for Ethereum. But there is still plenty of time. All possibilities can happen, but I think if I could get back at $ 1500, that would change a lot of things.
Activity: 74
The price in 2000 $ will probably be the most real and adequate for ethereum this year. Although now the market is not in the best shape, but there is still time for restoration and further growth.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Yes, I agree with you, I think, that it is possible, that Eth will peak at 2000$. Eth is one of the most popular and necessary coins, and at this moment I can not see a good replacement for him.
I do not think so, eth can only reach $ 1000 then may be believed, if up to $ 2000 is impossible to imagine in the market today.
Activity: 167
Hope BTC peak 20k$ 1st, then Ether will follow. Alt coin realy realy related with Bitch coin in this time
Activity: 84
what do people think ??
it would be nice)i think,ETH will be about 1000$.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
in this bearish market not much people can expect that ATH but remember BTC just need abour 4+ months to rise from 3k to 20k. but i don't think it easy to have that crazy happen again. we will can't see ETH reach even 1k in end of this year
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
what do people think ??

Yup its possible EHT is undoubtedly a very promising coin among Altcoins.Like BTC it does not fall down to low value.As per many crypto investors ETH is expected to reach between $1500-$2k at the end of 2018.Right now ETH is undergoing some technical improvements like saclibility,once these issue are done then ETH would reach to some top level price.Investment in ETH is highly preferable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
INFLEUM
Yes, I agree with you, I think, that it is possible, that Eth will peak at 2000$. Eth is one of the most popular and necessary coins, and at this moment I can not see a good replacement for him.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
It is definitely very difficult to answer.The market is showing growth then we see a sharp drop.Let's certainly hope that the mark of $ 2000 will be the lowest price
Pages:
Jump to: