Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 30. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
I think that could happen. ETH can cost $ 2000. This year, people started to trust ETH. Now it is competing strongly with bitcoin. Everyone buy and wait for its price.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
at the end of year, the market will go down. imo. people are expecting it will go up at the end of the year. but that's just that. better to be prepared
Activity: 77
That's will  be a great and awesome investment for all and that's an opportunity of making more profit
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
it was a great idea if 1eth will have its value of $2000...everyone will surely enjoy of this value.Considering this value may effect every marketshare on cryptocurrencies.Some will continue to hodl their eth while maybe some will sell them.I hope someday,this peak of eth will reach and im sure this will be fun.
Activity: 162
I think the value of Ethereum will not reach 2000 U.S. dollars this year. This is a big number. Ethereum is only worth more than $600. It is difficult to reach $2,000 and the current encryption market is a bear market.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Your prediction about the price of Ethereum is optimistic. Too optimistic, I think. During the last two days ETH has gone down from $600 to $500. Of course, this was a global falling of the entire crypto exchange market, but in comparing to Bitcoin, Ethereum shows more negative dynamics. I don't think that Ethereum will reach $2000 in this year.
Ethereum will reach 300$ soon if the downtrend continues.
Guys, when you see new ATH (realistic). I'm afraid of the future of crypto.

Activity: 154
It could be possible for eth price to hit $2k this 2018, Ethereum network is been used by a whole lot dApps and I believe when bull run start for the crypto currency, the price of eth will jump up further.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
Your prediction about the price of Ethereum is optimistic. Too optimistic, I think. During the last two days ETH has gone down from $600 to $500. Of course, this was a global falling of the entire crypto exchange market, but in comparing to Bitcoin, Ethereum shows more negative dynamics. I don't think that Ethereum will reach $2000 in this year.
Activity: 148
Yes, it is entirely possible to reach $2,000 or more this year. I think Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency on the market. Its excellent operating team and advanced technology make it more and more popular in this industry. I believe it will be the king of the future cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
I think we will struggle to see anything over $1,000 this year. We have already had 2 failed recovery starts so far and this depression is lasting way longer than people were expecting but I think etherum is going to do well during the end of the year
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
No one can predict the price precisely but in my opinion, Eth has a possibility to reach $2000 this year as we're still in the middle of this year, still have six months to go. But it also depends on bitcoin price movement. If bitcoin price keeps dropping, eth price will be affected too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

We could only hope and dream now. I really do hope eth reaches $2,000 so that alt coins will increase in price as well. I'm getting really tired of waiting and I think it is mighty time for etherium to moon hard and glow some moon light on the alt coins I'm currently holding.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
I think Ethereum has the potential to reach $2,000 in the future but it certainly won't be during 2018. The market is going to move sideways for the majority of this year I think with a new bull phase beginning early 2019. Not the best news I know but I am trying to be realistic.
Activity: 161
But still, it's price depends on Bitcoin. Hope in future it would break away from Bitcoin and plan it's own journey. Some investment projects can promote its growth.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I am also optimistic with the eth movement if in this year eth will reach $ 2000 by the end of this year. so right now I think having eth is a great choice and a good future investment too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
we will wait for that men! im going to buy more if bitcoin drop to 6kUSD below, because maybe eth will follow too. waiting for 450 or below, this downtrend will hypnotize people to grab it and buy more. always be a strong hand and kill emotions to avoid losses. 
Activity: 97
 Well ETH has the capacity to make things possible and attract high valuation,with the technology its running on, its one of the most promising coins in the crypto platform and undoubtedly the most famous thanks to its ability to accommodate other coins on its platform. It therefore has the ability to hit the $200 mark but i dont think that will happen this year, This will be a year of recovery, The bear has dominated most parts of the year and i think the market will need time to fully recover
Activity: 154
I don’t think anything about it but your thinking is great. If 1 ETH will peak at $2000 in this year then I will be very happy because I will get 2 to 3 times profit from my investment.
Activity: 281
There is really a big possibility and tendency that the value of ethereum coin will reach up to 2000 USD before the end of this year but we cannot really predict it accurately. We just need to trust and believe that in such time this year it will reach that amount.
Activity: 151
I think this is achievable, even if it is higher than you think. The current Ethereum has good prospects for development. I think that given it some time, it will become the king of the new cryptocurrency, so I will choose to hold it for a long time, waiting for its price to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: