Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 31. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

At the beginning of 2018 I had thought that Ethereum will rise immensely also. But now I am more like an realist. It seems to me that there is no any premises to wait the growth of Ethereum in near month, we need December.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I also agree with you Smiley. Last year, ETH price was more than 1k$ and in this year it'll be at least 2 times higher, more than 2k$, as the last year ATH price. For now, seem like ETH price is retrieving step by step while the whole market is retrieving as well. IMO, it'll be 2k$ before the Christmas
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
jajajajajajaja  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

it can't keep 600$ and will reach 2000$

You have to be very MAD to believe this nonsense. ETH is dying very slowy, but dying.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
In any case, it is very much possible, but presently, i do not see that coming now. It might still happen towards the end of the year. I believe that this year is not just a year of crypto, but also a year of investors. A year with so many happenings around crypto. WE have seen that already and the price change is what everyone is expecting.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
No i do not think so, ethereum is going down by a non-stop, and i do not think that it will make almost a x4 of the actual price, maybe it can happen but not now.
Activity: 90
At this point, Ethereum is one of the coins I love.  with the wild crypto market, anything can happen and ii wont be a surprise I  accumulating more of it especially now, it is very cheap.
Activity: 434
Looking now, it is very difficult for Ethereum to reach $2,000 this year. The price of Ethereum has been sideways for a long time and may continue to decline.We don't see any hope for a bull market.
Activity: 602
I also agree with the fact that it is very likely. The ethereum can grow to this level at the end of this year. I believe in this as well as many other people.
Activity: 378
Yes, I think this is very likely. From 2017 to 2018. Ethereum is explosive growth. So I think this year is Ethereum, although it will not exceed Bitcoin. But it will become the most useable coin. You can choose a price investment.
Activity: 196
In my opinion, ETH price can not rise to $ 2,000 this year, ETH will reach this price next year. Although ETH is the most potential but can not spike so.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
with the way is going, i seriously doubt it, but lets hope it comes closer to something like that, the price is still very very unstable
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

Everyone is hoping that it will break last year record if Bitcoin break the $21000 level then ethereum will have a good chance to get there this could probably happen before the end of the year, this is the part of the year where the market is very bullish. but of course, it's just hope.
Activity: 280
I think it will probably reach to that peak, maybe by December 2018 it can reach that level, but its just too early to decide as of now. After all of the market corrections happening and the price of ethereum was too low. But I have a strong gut that the price of eth will dramatically recover before December 2018 ends. For now, better buy more eth while the price of is still low before it started going to that level.
Activity: 72
Now I do not believe in it. It seems to me that this coin grows very slowly, and it is very difficult for it to achieve such a high price.
Activity: 176
The market is unpredictable now, we can just hope the increase will happen. If some positive government regulation issues will be announced, it may reach a new high value again
Activity: 126
An idea is not bad. But think if the ETH development school reaches that price and maybe more
Activity: 196

It seems like this could be because of the idea of ​​EtherEum, because the ups and downs can not be avoided.I hope this will happen and our investments will meet the values ​​we desire
Activity: 98
Yes, from the positive side I took from this crypto drop, I think that crypto lowers its price to break its new record. I also believe that crypto can reach a $ 2k price. The development will soon be done by ethereum, ethereum will re-grow consistently, so it can reach a new record.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
Any good conjecture is great. We can't get enough of them here, there in prevailing press and wherever in the middle. My expectation is that there will be more forecasts.
Activity: 17
I do not think so, and surely this will not happen, it will be very good if the price of the etherium returns to $ 1200. I can not understand why this has not happened yet, a lot of positive news, but the price is about $ 700.
Pages:
Jump to: