Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 32. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 12
A significant increase in the price of the Ethereum can occur only in one case - if bitcoin grows too. And at the moment there is no reason to think that the price of bitcoin will grow strongly. Perhaps it will grow to 11,000, but no more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Its a no for me, it will be hard to it $2k this year. There are so many regulations given by powerful countries to cryproxurrency which will make it hard to reach a new high value again. You can see the effect now in the market, values are fluctuating, most of coins are in dip. If many countries will accept cryptos, it may reach a new high value again. This would be the driving force to make it reach its new high.
Activity: 14
I think that's very possible, where now people have used ETH even ETH can menyamain BTC record, but the market is unpredictable we wait for ETH to rise or fall.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I want to see an Ethereum pump. I hope this will happen closer to the end of the year I have managed to accumulate some coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It is a good indications at all because that this year one ethereum will be peak at two thousand US dollar is a blessing to the investors to earn income or profit that can help them in financial aspects.
Activity: 226
Yes that will the joy of ours. But at stakes now ETH as to built his platform to be more standard so it can move higher to the level of Bitcoin. I think With that 1eth will move to 2000$.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I think it is not practical at the present time if BCT does not increase, ETH will not increase. With the current market I think is impossible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Hope to see decent ETH price growth by the current year-end or the beginning the next one on the back of general cryptomarket recovery and intensification of successful capital raising activity through Ethereum based ICOs. 
Activity: 3
It may well be that it will happen. Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency in the world and its potential is quite high. It is quite possible for Ethereum to reach the level of 2000 dollars ,and maybe higher
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It seems to me that this year ETH can and costs more. As for me, I think that at the peak it will cost $ 3000. Let's wait and see Smiley
Activity: 12
I also think so, ethereum is now lowering its price to reach a new record again. I hope our expectations will come true this year. Because I see the development of ethereum this year is much better than last year
Activity: 171
The price of ETH Gain 2500 $ in year 2018 is complete, I expect at the 5000 $  Grin Grin
Activity: 588
It seems to me that ETH can reach 3000 dollars this year. This project is developing very actively, and its developers are constantly improving this coin.
Activity: 71
Ethereum reach the level of $1500 last year due to it's higher demand, it might not reach up to that this year because cryptos market cap has already reduced to that of last year, well nothing is impossible let's buy some and hold for long.
Activity: 448
I think it's impossible for cryptocurrencys.We saw Etherium reached $ 1500 at the end of last year. At the end of this year it may not be worth two thousand dollars.We know that the price of each product fluctuates public demand. If Ether's public demand increases this year then maybe it will reach 2000$.So just wait and see for next time.If possible ,buy some eth and hold for long time.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
i don't think that much. of course if that is happening i cry with joy but $1000 okay for me. i don't know about miners price now days.
Activity: 294
In this case, I can imagine that Ethereum is going up, but to say that it will reach 2000 isn't real. In my opinion it can reach more than 2000. We have to follow every minute how are the prices changing to understand in which moment Ethereum can reach up ( I think there is no one who can do it  ).
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
as per current market its not possible but ETH have that capability because more new ICOs depended by ETH and its upgraded project, ETH will reach $2000 this year end      
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
It is not to easy to predict well. Because this year we saw lots of predictions have failed. And, the reliable prediction for now is, we can see a massive pump on August month. If the pump happens like the last year, then Ethereum will pick a reasonable price again. But I am not sure about 2000 USD. I want to see, Etehreum surpasses the 1K USD Mark. If it happens then, the 2K USD Can occur in this year.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
I also think like you, even I believe the price of ETH will reach $ 3000 by the end of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: