Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 33. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
It won't reach that peak, I don't even know why, but no. I believe more that bitcoin will reach 20K than Ethereum will reach its 2K. But however, the Ethereum is quite able to reach 1K.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
In the world of crypto currency everything is possible ... Therefore, he is so interesting to me.
I really like ETH! and I hope that you are right, and its price this year will be more than 2000 dollars! Grin Grin Grin

Yes you are right it will possible in the most so we can predict with good currencies is always right we can predict and invest in it will be working and hope the value will go to the peak in this year.
Activity: 168
at the moment, it does not look like ethereum would be the price this year. therefore i am skeptical. if he reaches this price, i'm glad.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes, from the positive side I took from this crypto drop, I think that crypto lowers its price to break its new record. I also believe that crypto can reach a $ 2k price. The development will soon be done by ethereum, ethereum will re-grow consistently, so it can reach a new record.
Activity: 350
I think the peak price was last year. By the end of this year, you can expect only 1000$.
Activity: 68
it might happen. but the currency of crypto is very difficult to predict. rising and declining prices in the market is very unexpected. hopefully Ethereum is on the green line by the end of this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
If you look now what is happening in the market, then I think it will be a huge success if the ETH rises to such a price. Last time there is a struggle of negative news with positive, and what will be more, and on this depends what will be the price
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
In the cryptocurrency market it is difficult for us to predict the future. Ethereum is one of the strongest altcoin, it is highly appreciated by many professionals, many large investors are holding and trusting in Ethereum. Ethereum also has very good technology, which is the foundation of many ICOs projects. With great power, I believe Ethereum will easily break the $ 2,000 price this year. Currently Ethereum prices are still low, at around $ 576 we should buy Ethereum now if we want to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 18
If we talk honestly it’s very difficult for ETH to reach $2000, because market growing very low and more ups down. But the potential of ETH is more than $2000. But market should also suppport.
Activity: 98
Ethereum has to find a solution for the scalability issue before it goes for higher price levels, and in the past two months there were a lot of talks about EOS as a competitor , EOS will has its own blockchain soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
This forecast can be fulfilled - I think. ETH is now actively used, or rather their technology of smart contracts. Most ico are based on eth. In the future, we can expect such prices. It seems to me, that this can happen in 3-4 years.
Activity: 146
I’m just trying to imagine how we’d get there. Current market appears to be very conservative during runs now. I wouldn’t think 5k eth by end of 2018 Roll Eyes

Activity: 275
Maybe and theres a big possibility since eth is very popular just like bitcoin.And many people engage for this crypto as its the bridge of ethereum based token.That is why am packing some eth for Dec.
Activity: 155
Ethereum has to find a solution for the scalability issue before it goes for higher price levels, and in the past two months there were a lot of talks about EOS as a competitor , EOS will has its own blockchain soon.
Activity: 33
Prediction on crypto market is really difficult. But ,Yes. I also think in a same way. Up trend will start soon and by the end of year eth will go pass 2000$.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Half a year has passed. Nearly. What we have? The market is red. I do not think that the ethereum will reach such a mark.
Activity: 238
This year it will not reach such a mark. We should be glad if he will go at least a milestone of 1K. And here you're talking about 2K. This is a dream, not a sober view of the situation.
Activity: 238
what do people think ??
Until bitcoin will have reached more than previous ATH and it will never be happened, remember to push the price of ethereum to the moon is not easy. The majority of the market needs goes to the moon at the same moment. We are in the stable chart right now. Until there will be another FOMO and those rushing to buy crypto as much as possible again and that's so difficult to say.
Well, generally what you said above about power of bitcoin will lead the other coin price is true.
The proof is happen many2 time so i will not against that. But other side, the other asset can grow many time in short time without the increase of bitcoin price. And maybe some day the etherium will be like that.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
what do people think ??
how could a coin with a strong price like Ethereum come back weak again, I would not agree if the price of Ethereum will return to $ 2000 because of every month the ICO project that appears to be stable, and investors who are interested in Ethereum are still many...
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
Ethereum will be very difficult to break the $2000 price this year. my prediction for this year Ethereum will be stable in the range of $500- $800 and maybe at the end of the year will touch $1200
Just wait how the continuation of price movement Bitcoin, because the main reference price of cryptocurrency is in bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: