Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 34. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I have great faith in Ethereum .I think that at the end of the year it should cost around $ 2,000.
Now everyone is talking about it. Now the market has fallen to attract new investors. Therefore, this year should all very well rise in price!!!

There are more people talking about etherium rather than bitcoin in this forum and it means etherium is more popular and getting more popular. Maybe sometime in November, December if crypto goes into a bull run like it did last year etherium will reach more than $ 2k.
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
In the world of crypto currency everything is possible ... Therefore, he is so interesting to me.
I really like ETH! and I hope that you are right, and its price this year will be more than 2000 dollars! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
In my opinion, the chances of reaching it's price up to $2K USD until the end of the year is actually feasible since ETH is becoming more popular this days and many people had started to notice it's performance for being a promising coin that is good for investment. Aside from being a currency, it's payment system is more faster than btc and with a lesser transaction fees. With this, ETH could make a good ROI for the investors and for those who had just started to join the cryptocurrency market, you may check this out for you to be convince with it's performance.
Activity: 252
I have great faith in Ethereum .I think that at the end of the year it should cost around $ 2,000.
Now everyone is talking about it. Now the market has fallen to attract new investors. Therefore, this year should all very well rise in price!!!
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
it all depends on the General state of the market, if the "whales" will buy bitcoin for billions of dollars, then Ethereum and the rest of the coins will certainly beat their highs
Activity: 101
I really hope so, but I can't say about that. Of course, it's good to have a positive mind towards coins. One thing I'm sure of is the fact that ethereum has a great future. I really can't wait to see the progress of ETH this year.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
If to repeat the situation in 2017, then this is the most realistic forecast, rather than people guessing some cosmic prices in the region of $ 10,000 for ETH. But if you really look at it, only time will show how the market will change.

many guys was belief in huge growing
some monthes before i read a post from guy, who sold all(maybe not all, but many)- he sold his apartaments and some of his houses

that was a bullish trend- price of BTC was around 10k
and this guy buy "allin" in this trend (bought for 6k or some higher price)

where is this guy today?))
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
When the company of enthereum reaches two thousand dollars or more than that, per eth it will be a great things since many investors will be glad and happy through increase in their earnings.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
I am also of same opinion that ethereum can touch 2000$ before this year but first it have to break its last time high. I am hoping a lot of new measures will be taken on in next 2-3 months regarding this market and any positive outcome takes this market and ethereum to new highs.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I believe that enough Ethereum is cheap to cost. It's time to show new highs. This year I want to see more than$2000
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Everyone writes a figure based on a not foundation, but I think this year ethereum and all other altcoins will fall much lower price
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
We don’t know for sure, it may reach $2000 this year or maybe not. Since ethereum has a high potential, it is not impossible to greatly increase this year. I think that the market mostly depends on bitcoin, if bitcoin’s price spikes, then most of the coins will follow. I believe that at the end of the year, all coins will increase.

But remember how much the ethereum had problems this year, so it's not so simple. But to $ 1000, its price will definitely return.
Activity: 266
I was thinking the same but watcing since last some days now i am bit worried that ethereum will reach 2000USD or not this year.....As it is just going down at the moment and even if it start to frow it can reach upto 1000USD so reaching 2k USD this year is looking difficult now.
Activity: 19
If to repeat the situation in 2017, then this is the most realistic forecast, rather than people guessing some cosmic prices in the region of $ 10,000 for ETH. But if you really look at it, only time will show how the market will change.
Activity: 265
Any positive forecast is good. We can’t get enough of them here, there in mainstream media and everywhere in between. My prediction is that there will be more predictions and going up and down of eth, it won't stable
Activity: 182
Definitely not this year I think. Though of course holding ETH is still a great idea, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it'll reach $2k so soon.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
I think it is good that the company of enthereum will reach that or even more than that, bcasue the higher value they reach the good things may come to their company and the investors as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
It may be quite really and more 2000$. Eth have a big potenciall for growth, he takes 2nd place in capitalization.
Activity: 201
I believe that the price of ethereum will not stop at around $ 2000, but it will go even higher!
It depends on the duration of the bullish trend ... it is still difficult to say how long it will be, because it has not even come yet
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
Everything can be. I am sure that sooner or later ETH will overcome the mark of 2000 dollars, but it is impossible to predict the exact period.

Personally, although I also can not say the exact time but I believe that this year, $2000 will be the milestone that eth will achieve because when I analyze the overview, I realize that the crypto market is heating up over time, all attention and money are being directed towards the big kings in the market. And ETH is among those kings, the support from the user will make it reach a peak quickly, however, this is just my opinion, there is no guarantee, people should not be too trusted and put all the money into eth, that would be very dangerous
Pages:
Jump to: