Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 35. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

I believe ethereum could reach $ 1500 in the year end of this year, and for $ 2000 I think it will be difficult to achieve this year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
We don’t know for sure, it may reach $2000 this year or maybe not. Since ethereum has a high potential, it is not impossible to greatly increase this year. I think that the market mostly depends on bitcoin, if bitcoin’s price spikes, then most of the coins will follow. I believe that at the end of the year, all coins will increase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
That's quite a positive growth rate I also hope so
Activity: 133
I think that ETH will reach about $2k - $2k5 and I am sure that all cryptocurrency price will rise in line of time because many new people will use it.
By the year 2018 this ethereum will reach $ 1500 USD to $ 2000 USD Depending on the current situation of Bitcoin If Bitcoin experienced a significant increase then Ehereum will also experience an increase hopefully it will happen and I wait for that moment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I am hoping also for ethereum to reach that price level. Many cryptocurrency experts predicted that last year when the market was still bullish. If you look at the situation of the market now it seems far-fetched but I am confident that it would reach that price before the end of the year. Just like last year when most crypto started picking up on the last quarter.
Activity: 95
I doubt Ethereum will ever be able to achieve such a goal. Because the market is now terribly unfriendly and trying to drive even the strongest tokens. In the past, the Ethereum bear markets could not bring down, in this one, they are already on the market for a long time and knock down the Ethereum.
Activity: 113
I think that end this year Ethereum will reach $ 5,000 because the ETH demand  for ICOs is too large. In addition, Ethereum is better than Bitcoin
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Ethereum is very promising crypto-currency. The day will come when it will cost $ 2000. But like everyone here I think it will not be this year.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I don't think it will , with the current downtrend in the market everything seems to be red and it might take long before we see uptrend which might result in eth reaching $2000, but for this year I don't think it will.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Well, I'm not too sure about that considering the present rate and frequent fall of ethereum these days. I really hope it reaches over 1000 usd soon. Although, we can't predict the rise and fall rate. We just have to keep hoping.
Waiting is the key to helping people succeed. I personally believe in ETH and hope ETH can return soon to the $ 1000 price because the potential of ETH has been confirmed by everyone and this is the safest investment in Cryptocurrency but sometimes they We should not expect much because this market can cause us to sell chaos at any time
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
Everything can be. I am sure that sooner or later ETH will overcome the mark of 2000 dollars, but it is impossible to predict the exact period.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
what do people think ??

It could easily happen if we enter another BUll market bit noone knows if and when we will enter another BULL cycle.
ETH cant and wont go solo to the moon , it will go with all the market or wont go at all.
Activity: 252
Well, I'm not too sure about that considering the present rate and frequent fall of ethereum these days. I really hope it reaches over 1000 usd soon. Although, we can't predict the rise and fall rate. We just have to keep hoping.
Activity: 171
The ethereum can cost more than 2000, but on condition that the entire cryptomarket will grow. If bitcoin costs 20k, then the etherium will also be expensive. The price of all altcoins depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Without the growth of bitcoin, there will not be any growth in any of the crypto-currencies) I mean the maximum values! We are waiting for the bitcoin of $ 30000 f nfv b Ethereum will be $ 2000
Activity: 182
Some also believe ETH could peak $ 5000. But i believe that no matter how much ETH reaches, it will always depend on how much the USD value of BTC rises.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
what do people think ??

It is quite possible that Ethereum will rise significantly to the end of this year. At least I believe in it too much. My coins are all reliable and perspective but Ethereum is my main positive expectation.
Activity: 79
I hope so. ETH has high potential to price up. Most stable coin, I hope eth can reach 2000 USD each at the end of this year. 3 months ago we were seen eth at over 1000 USD. And now it is going to this point again. So what after eth reach 1000 USD again, we all hope it will continue increase value.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
what do people think ??

I think ethereum can reach a price which is better than 2k, but I think this might take longer than we predict. In my opinion, eth is a great altcoin to hold for long term.
Activity: 105
I don't think that this is possible with the current market, Now a lot of other blockboys are starting to develop. NEO,Komodo, Waves, Stratis. They can make a good competition and greatly affect the price of the Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: