Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 36. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I think that ETH will reach about $2k - $2k5 and I am sure that all cryptocurrency price will rise in line of time because many new people will use it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
This has been a year of mixed fortunes for cryptocurrency including ETH.The year begun on a low note with the coins struggling in the red zone, Recovered value and is now struggling again, the has been not consistent and i believe most of the year the coin will be stabilizing, with the quality it has, 2k is possible, just not this year
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
I think the ethereum could reach $ 2,000 this year.  New developments will come to the ethereum platform and this year when the project is updated with these innovations, Ethereum can break new price records.

I share your opinion, but we are going to need some positive market movement as well. If the whole market is moving upwards, Ethereum will kicks in and we will see it above $2000.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I think the ethereum could reach $ 2,000 this year.  New developments will come to the ethereum platform and this year when the project is updated with these innovations, Ethereum can break new price records.
Activity: 170
we all want to see that happening, but i do not think that it will happen during May of this year, just like you are saying (we are almost ending may at the moment, just five days left) so there is no way that it can really happen to be honest
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
It can, but also, as many say here, this year can be fully red, so we will suffer and cry all year and ethereum will became $1
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
Quite possibly so that it would happen that way but only if we see another bull market at the end of the year. Bitcoin hit record prices this year so i expect that this bear market that follows will be one that will last a long time. Hoping it does, because then I would be making a lot of profit from the ethereum that I have
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
Same here I have a good feeling about eth spiking to $2000 by the end of 2018... I see a bright future for eth
Activity: 336
I'm not sure that this year the etherium will be $ 2,000, but I hope that we will see a price of $ 1,000 by the end of this year. I can not understand what is happening on the crypto market.
Activity: 574
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

I think so too, the market have been crashing so much that I can't helped but to think that this drawback would just give more momentum than the previous mooning and if that was really the case then what were holding right now would be our very own key to a financially free life.
Activity: 170
I hope and i pray for that, but it is way too hard, even eth cant hit 1k for couple of months. No one can predict what can happen in a year. Actually i dont know why the market is so crazy. I loss my profit all i can do just hold and pray that eth can hit 2k as soon as possible.
Activity: 238
I think Ethereum this year will not break through $2,000. The current encryption market is still in decline, and the encryption market has gone through a rise. The price increase is not much, and it is starting to fall again. I think the encryption market this year will not be picked up.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
this year little big bet, but in 2 years i expect at least 1500$. in my country 1 dolar worth 4.5-5 liras, that's gonna be huge then.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
In the period before the end of may 1 Ethereum will not reach$ 2000, before the end of the year 2018, everything can still be, I so much want it.
Activity: 98
In November can grow. But not anytime soon. Because the market is in decline Undecided
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Ethereum has to find a solution for the scalability issue before it goes for higher price levels, and in the past two months there were a lot of talks about EOS as a competitor , EOS will has its own blockchain soon.
Activity: 68
Could do, depends what the whole market does.
Activity: 336
I would be great! I need to buy more in that case, so Just manage my life properly to have more free money!
Activity: 118
It is still unpredictable whether ethereum price will have another all time high this year the market doesn't look stable to me and i am so skeptical about the $2000 mark.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
no person has any concept of the evolution of the price of Ethereum. So everything is pure speculations.

Bitcoin is already hard to examine. however Ethereum is even greater complicated. it's far the cryptocurrency with the maximum superior generation. the one with the finest opportunity of evolution. The most disruptive one.

Ethereum is the cryptocurrency the much more likely to exchange the world.

but this is a completely risky and chaotic market.

I for my part might bet on $1K at some point of the middle of 2018. With a very lengthy consolidation after this
Pages:
Jump to: