Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 12. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
I can say you should invest in NEO to have a great profit and you can find out yourself or you search for another better one
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
For a long-term investment, a NEO coin is suitable. Shows stable charts over a long period
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
We are in a period when the long-term investment does not generate profits. I prefer to make short-term investments and take advantage of price fluctuations. The crypto money market is undecided and it is not easy to choose the altcoin to invest. I will choose crypto currencies that are popular on the market like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
investing in what?altcoins or tokens?If altcoins then the choice is either ethereum or stellar.If the token is XYO.Recently, the company XYO NETWORK held a successful ICO.You can still buy their tokens now at a very low price on the idex exchange.
Activity: 147
Investing in this market, I think many cryptocurrencies are suitable for long-term investment. But this year's market is very unstable. The price of cryptocurrency continues to fall. But I suggest you can invest in some bitcoin and Ethereum because they have some stability.
Activity: 210
bitcoin and Ethereum are the best for long-term investment now. but because of the market decline, I would not invest now.
Activity: 148
Bitcoin and Ethereum are cryptocurrencies that I think have always been worth investing in for a long time. Their own value is high. And they have a very serious price drop in this market, I think this is a good investment time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
for the long term, i'm not too sure on token or ico. you can trust more to bitcoin alone, or etherum.
Activity: 156
There are a lot of choices to be made, which might be trouble and confusing for may, especially those who are looking to single out one or a few good coins to invest in. Well here are my suggestions for long term investments; Bitcoin, Ehereum, LTC, XRP, TRX and waves. invest in them now, and hodl them patiently.
Activity: 103
If you are looking for a good investment to make and you are confused as to what choice to make, I don't think threads like this are exactly helpful. You end up getting so many suggestions, and you are back where you started. You need to learn to do your own analysis and follow your intuitions. I think that should help you better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I think NEO and ETH are the best coins for long-term investment. Most of the ICO's are contributed by using ETH and NEO. So I would suggest NEO and ETH.
Activity: 504
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help

bitcoin becomes the most fitting for long-term investment. with its high price and bitcoin is the price controller in crypto. so long-term investments with bitcoin will provide a super good advantage.

My choice is 40% Bitcoin and 60% altcoins. As for the alts, you should better invest in Ethereum, NEO, and DASH. The other cool coins that are supposed to grow this year and in 2019 are OMG and Stellar.
Activity: 518
The best choice for long term investment still remains bitcoin, If you look there are always good things predicted for the future of bitcoin. People think that the coin has grown as much as it can which is wrong. There is still a lot of growth in store for bitcoin and the possibilities remain endless at this point. If you are looking for altcoins then you should invest in ethereum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
As for me at the moment. This is the best way for good development and progress. It's not the same for everybody. And I believe that only long-term investments will bring success in the future development.
Activity: 134
 I must commend you for seeking out long investment. Many people fail to see the great potential in holding and keeping your coin watching them becoming very valuable in the course of time. There's a tactics when you choosing longterm investment, you need to be sure that your money will be profitable when you put this to the investment, so put your money to the investment when the market is down to make sure that you still can earn profit.  Wink Good luck
Activity: 115
If you make long-term investments in this market, I think we can invest in some bitcoin or Ethereum. Their own value is high. But they have fallen a lot in this year's market. We also have some stability. I think they are very suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
just heap up to Coinmarketcap and make research on all the coins at the top say top 100 which has been stable for long to invest on.
Activity: 504
I think the best option for investment is TOP-30 coins by version Coinmarketcap. These coins have large capitalization and lot of users. Their value will grow along with the growth of capitalization cryptocurrency market and in long term these coins will give a good profit.
Activity: 168
Prices are very low because of the money out of the crypto money world. It's time to invest now to make money in the long haul. You can buy and wait for a safe crypto money.
Activity: 182
You must understand that long-term investment is very dangerous in an unstable market. Therefore, it is better to trade in a short period of time. But the best cryptocurrency for long-term investment is Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: