Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 24. (Read 30975 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 03:18:26 PM
I believe that investing in bitcoin is always a good idea and most importantly profitable. Because if you invest in any other coin, there is no reliability or stability. And in bitcoin I'm already more confident in singing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 03:17:38 PM
I'm not sure that at the moment a good time for long-term investment. It seems to me that daily trade will bring you more profit.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
September 18, 2018, 03:16:20 PM
At the moment, it's a good time to start investing in the crypto currency. It seems to me that the market will go up soon. The process of growth has already begun.
Support. Investing in a market that today is the best solution. You will get a lot of income from this investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 18, 2018, 03:06:56 PM
Now is a great time to invest some fresh fiat into the market. Market is in its dips. Ready to grow and reach trillions soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 03:04:27 PM
At the moment, it's a good time to start investing in the crypto currency. It seems to me that the market will go up soon. The process of growth has already begun.
Activity: 228
September 18, 2018, 03:03:15 PM
Who forbid you not to invest? You can invest any time. Just need to think and make sure about you have right trading knowledge. But be careful about long term investment. Long term investment now is so risky. Only day trading can be best choice at this market condition. Otherwise try to make sure about using stop lose and take profit system while long term investment.   
Activity: 273
September 17, 2018, 02:23:28 PM
before you start investing , you should find a lot of different information on the forum , a lot of traders share their mistakes, give some advice .
Activity: 290
September 17, 2018, 04:53:24 AM
I hope the author of the topic never invested, because now he would sit in the minuses. The ideal time to invest now is when bitcoin is at 6k, but if you like to take risks, you can wait a little longer when it hits 6k.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 04:49:56 AM
Coins are more preferable now for investments because ICO are not reliable because of great amount of scam. Invest in BTC or in Waves and you money will be saved.
I also think that the ethereum is a good coin for investments. And you can also explore the market of altcoins and choose for themselves the most promising
The price of ETH is really good to invest, but many have lost faith in it and are afraid of further decline. Nevertheless, I believe that when the market recovers - the price of ETH will also begin to grow, as this coin is very important for the industry of crypto-currencies.
September 17, 2018, 04:44:52 AM
Coins are more preferable now for investments because ICO are not reliable because of great amount of scam. Invest in BTC or in Waves and you money will be saved.
I also think that the ethereum is a good coin for investments. And you can also explore the market of altcoins and choose for themselves the most promising
September 17, 2018, 04:43:18 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
If you want to make a profit on the growth and fall of bitcoin, you must constantly monitor the fluctuation in its price. The price of bitcoin varies greatly, but nevertheless, I believe that this is the most stable coin to date
Activity: 238
September 17, 2018, 04:27:50 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 12:56:21 PM
I do not know much about forex, but I think that trading with bitkoynom is easier than forex, I'm still studying how to make profit from bitkoyna. I think I can learn to myself how to do it, practice makes you do it.

Thinking about if you should invest in a coin will not get you any money, you have to start investing.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 12:53:34 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I think if you invest in these coins, I believe these coins will bring you a good profit. Because these coins have a very smart contract and the platforms. ETH, EOS, DASH
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:49:58 PM
I do not know much about forex, but I think that trading with bitkoynom is easier than forex, I'm still studying how to make profit from bitkoyna. I think I can learn to myself how to do it, practice makes you do it.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 14, 2018, 06:02:20 PM
Invest in Ethereum - it fell sharply in price, and the growth prospects for it are huge. Personally, I did so.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 05:56:15 PM
There are many ways to get benefits from Crypto, depending on what we want to follow, how to manage capital, don't let us put all of our assets into Crypto, this is very risky, there is no guarantee of 100% profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 05:44:22 PM
one day I also want to be able to invest in cryptocurrency, for now, I'm focused on the bounty more coins collecting the number which then I make the capital invested in bitcoin nor the ethereum.
You meant Bitcoin OR Ethereum? You actually can invest in both now, the prices are temporarily lower than before, a good opportunity to make more money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
September 14, 2018, 05:30:09 PM
BTC will always be volatile, the whole market will always be that. It's decentralized and volatile by default, so you may learn a new skill: how to trade in these conditions of high volatility.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 14, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

Where do I start?

if you started trading in the cryptocurrency market in December 2017, then I really hope you haven't lost too much over this period, because the cryptocurrency market is very unstable now
Pages:
Jump to: