Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 33. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 06:01:14 AM
To start if it starts with bitcoin, I think it will incriminate you because you do not have enough knowledge and skill to take this big risk. It would be safer if you start with a small risk first, and you can while studying and shaping your skills in investing in crypto.
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 05:56:58 AM
Of course, the current investment in Ethereum in this market will be a better choice because it is more popular than bitcoin.
ethereum has very good and promising potential for the future. although now it has dropped dramatically, but I'm sure ethereum's future will grow well and will slowly rise to reach the top. The Ethereum platform is more popular than other platforms, so if you invest long term, you can make big profits.
Activity: 112
September 07, 2018, 05:36:17 AM
Of course, the current investment in Ethereum in this market will be a better choice because it is more popular than bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 05:15:54 AM
Investing in promising and already time-tested coins is good. Sam borrowed this. In my opinion, if we look at the current crypto-currency market, now is the best time for buying and investing.
Activity: 49
September 07, 2018, 05:10:13 AM
Don't miss out the ICO of the year!
preCharge Ping-PCPi (15 Years old Las Vegas, Nevada based Risk Management Solution Company)

A better way to pay. Secure Instant Transactions Worldwide without any fees. One can eliminate the risk of Fraud/Scams by using the #preCharge wallet. More positive point is that all wallets are insured.

Register now for a FREE & Ultra Secure Smart Wallet!
https://goo.gl/LiFznN

For assistance DM me anytime on https://twitter.com/MrDcrypto

Activity: 30
September 07, 2018, 04:45:36 AM
Look for articles on investing in this forum, learn the methods of whales. But before investing, you need to be prepared for the risk.
Activity: 48
September 07, 2018, 04:37:22 AM
As a beginning you can talk with few traders, read some titles. Start with investment to BTC and do not trade. With the time you’ll adapt to the market so you will be able make all manipulations including investment and trading.
Activity: 24
September 07, 2018, 04:34:03 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Starting with a small amount of capital, once experienced join big! At present BTC, ETH and altcoin are all down, this is your chance to make money! Take advantage!
Activity: 69
September 07, 2018, 04:33:43 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is always a good decision because it has a higher return than other investments. In particular, invest in some potential COINS, now ether is suitable to buy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 07, 2018, 04:30:51 AM
I think that you can start investing in small parts at a given moment. But you must choose only the strongest and most reliable projects.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:29:53 AM
I see that people around again started talking about the fact that the crypto currency is a bubble, so people said it a year ago before the huge growth, that why it's time to invest.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
September 06, 2018, 03:52:22 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

if you want to invest in business then I will recommend you to do mining because mining requires one time investment and you can earn profit if the electricity cost is low in your area and I will not recommend you to do long term investment because no one can guarantee about the profit after several years.
Doing longterm investments is going to bring in profit to what you invested in. Don't do short term investing.
Activity: 29
September 06, 2018, 02:17:58 PM
Try to start investing in Bitcoin. Because right now the best coin is Bitcoin. If you choose one or several of Altcoin it is OK, like investing in Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, Litecoin and others. They are very good and potential Altcoins too, not far from Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 01:58:12 PM
You should be quick and invest right now as the price is too low. It will also be easier for you to buy more BITCOINS . Once the price starts rising you will be earning incredible profits.So do not wait more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
September 06, 2018, 01:53:11 PM
If you want to invest then it is good idea to do, to start earning a good amount of income or profit but before anything else you should a background knowledge how to deal with this kind of business.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

Where do I start?

if you want to invest in business then I will recommend you to do mining because mining requires one time investment and you can earn profit if the electricity cost is low in your area and I will not recommend you to do long term investment because no one can guarantee about the profit after several years.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

Where do I start?

In modern society, investment in the crypto market has become one of the most profitable and profitable directions. But you need to understand - you need to take into account many factors and constantly learn. Study the project, the dynamics of the market, the views of other participants to avoid mistakes and gradually increase their assets.
Activity: 69
September 06, 2018, 05:22:45 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies may benefit, but it all takes skills and needs to learn about bitcoin and counterfeit currencies.

Investing in bitcoin is a long-term investment, and its price is sometimes stable, but holding it for a long time is bound to yield huge gains.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 06, 2018, 05:18:09 AM
Yes, investing in Bitcoin is profitable. I think portfolio investment is the right choice. I suggest you invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. The current price is at a low point. Buying them now and holding them for a long time is profitable.
I agree , bitcoin and ethereum is one of the strongest coins in the market and has a high chance of going up soon. Buying proven good coins is a good move too. Holding such strong and good coins has a greater chance of trading it well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 05:13:55 AM

Where do I start?

The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Pages:
Jump to: