Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 31. (Read 30977 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 09:58:12 AM
Perfect timing for cryptocurrency investments, but it's takes much research for you to make fortune in cryptos investments because you cant make prediction correctly about your investment.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
September 09, 2018, 09:52:39 AM
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you are welcome but i suggest you to research about a particular coin before investment. Don't hear other's false news or predictions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 09:49:35 AM
It is possible to invest right now. Very good time for purchase of any cryptocurrency. Then will be much more you hold - take now. Good luck iiiii  Wink
Activity: 110
September 09, 2018, 09:47:31 AM
In the crypto world you can not foresee on the grounds that Crypt Market is unpredictable, as I would see it until further notice, better contribute Bitcoin or other digital currency for long haul even the cost is shaky in light of the fact that short or long haul venture has its own particular positive and negative issue. You should begin by adapting more about Bitcoin and different digital forms of money, about when is the best time to purchase coins and the amount you ought to contribute better.
Activity: 82
September 08, 2018, 04:51:32 PM
Now is a very good time to invest, the market is red now. You can invest now. All you just need is too invest in good coins. I will suggest BTC, ETH, NEO and some other high ranked and consistent coins on cmc.
Activity: 322
September 08, 2018, 04:39:42 PM
Well, I would not say that it looks simpler than Frix or something else, all the same, so it takes time or a very good mind to understand this all
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
Yes, crypto to me is easier, but that does not ,mean you should not be careful while investing into crypto. This s cryptocurrency and it is volatile. So do your own research before investing into any coin, bitcoin inclusive. Choose your coins and follow them up to later.
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 12:26:22 PM
you can know bitcoin can not be stable, the price of bitcoin base on buy/sell in the crypto. if you want invest the stable thing, i think you can invest to USD, EUR.
now i just buy some coin such as EOS, ETH, BTC, i still hold this and wait.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 08, 2018, 12:13:31 PM
I know many people who think that they are professionals. Actually most of people who entered crypto before 2017 think that they are professionals) and all of them lost money in 2018.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
This is a good thing, trading signals that's what you need, but for this you need to find experienced and proven people who sell this information for money. After all, without proper knowledge and understanding, you may not earn your desired profit, but lose. So I think initially you need to spend money on knowledge and their training, and only then investment. This of course my opinion and you with him you can be not agree.
Activity: 55
September 08, 2018, 12:04:01 PM
I will advice you not to look at this as quick rich machine it requires a lot of skill. And You need to learn something about bitcoin and altcoins something to trade later , do not invest all the money on bitcoin . There are older coins with good potential too.
Activity: 164
September 08, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is always a good decision because it has a higher return than other investments. In particular, invest in some potential COINS, now ether is suitable to buy.

Always remember that crypto is rysky and considering this you need to choose wisely coins you will pick for this. Do some researches and study the market!
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 11:51:35 AM
Before you will start to invest you need to sudy the market and pick coins you like. Not one coin, you need invest in several and only in this case you will have some insurance.
Activity: 2
September 08, 2018, 11:25:26 AM
right you say, bitcoin is better than Forex and stocks, the movement of bitcoin currently tends to be stable. but I have a suggestion for you if you are currently investing, try investing in ICO.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
September 08, 2018, 11:18:13 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

If you have to put money on something, don't just rely from a random guy suggesting what's good or what's not. this should be coming from you not from others because at the end of the day, you are liable of your own action.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 11:14:35 AM
The key to investment success is patience. maybe if you are a beginner, you can try investing in altcoins because I think Altcoin provides a lot of choices.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
September 08, 2018, 11:12:56 AM
so to start investing better now because the price of coins is still cheap so that those who have a lot of capital can buy coins that have great potential
that's right, and my advice if you first jump on the cryptocurrency is better to invest in bitcoin, because if you are a beginner it's very risky to investing in an altcoin is very difficult to grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
September 08, 2018, 11:10:40 AM
If you want to invest for the long term, you can buy bitcoin. if you want to trade daily, you can buy altcoins that have a large volume in the market.

For me,that is the good idea to invest on bitcoin because we know bitcoin is moving price and I think every year will rise but that is normal if the price will goes down but I'm sure in a perfect time will you get a good profit..
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 08, 2018, 11:07:59 AM
It is no reasons to invest btc any more. I think, the eth will grow up in the end of the year and will be new top coin in the market. So, I would prefer to invest in eth and some high altcoins now.
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
If you want to invest for the long term, you can buy bitcoin. if you want to trade daily, you can buy altcoins that have a large volume in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: