Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 36. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 12:31:47 AM
If you want to trade or invest, currently a good time because the coins are experiencing conditions down. And if you want to invest in BTC I think very well. But I suggest you also invest in Altcoin such as ETH, Stellar, and NEO-XRP.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 12:10:00 AM
yes crypto ic more volatile than stock and forex, so you are able to make huge money here
but you must understand crypto basic to understand it
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 11:55:46 PM
On the off chance that you need to truly contribute, I will exhortation you do huge interest in bitcoin. There are such huge numbers of points of interest I have kicked since I off to put resources into bitcoin. Try not to be let well enough alone for this advantage.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 11:50:44 PM
Perfect time for investment..... Because now all coin is very cheap. So, buy now..... Buy buy buy ...
yes the price now so really low, but it still can get lower. the risk is still exist till now
so, dont expect that you will make money easily
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 02, 2018, 11:48:32 PM
I think now you can invest in ETH, and in order to make a profit, you do not have to wait long but also bitcoin is an excellent choice

maybe if he has big money, he can invest in ethereum, but if he doesn't have big money, then he needs to choose cheap coins price to spend. there are many cheap coins price that potential to increase so he can select one or two coins as his investment. I think if he can choose the coins that have good vision and good projects, he can be able to make a profit in the long-term.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
September 02, 2018, 10:18:06 PM
looks easy, when in fact it is very difficult to win trading on Bitcoin
unless you have a true whales or pumper community, then you will easily get a lot of money in a short time
Let's make it simple mate. If you want to invest, now is the best and most perfect time to invest as the prices of bitcoin has plummeted seriously in this market. You can buy coins at a great discount now and hold for sometime. Even prices of altcoins are down now and you can also buy and add more altcoins to your porfolio. Keep learn and you'll keep earns.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 03:19:25 AM
I think now you can invest in ETH, and in order to make a profit, you do not have to wait long but also bitcoin is an excellent choice
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
September 02, 2018, 03:19:00 AM
looks easy, when in fact it is very difficult to win trading on Bitcoin
unless you have a true whales or pumper community, then you will easily get a lot of money in a short time
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 03:13:35 AM
Perfect time for investment..... Because now all coin is very cheap. So, buy now..... Buy buy buy ...
Activity: 96
September 02, 2018, 03:12:01 AM
The foundation of the Eloncity project has an interesting idea, and the team of professionals has great potential and provides transparent information, a reliable partner for the project. Do not miss your chance, Become a part of this project! details at https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 07:10:19 PM
Bitcoin prices will soar up even though currently experiencing price declines, of course from previous experience bitcoin prices reached $ 10000 in the past year and there is hope to be able to see such bitcoin prices. But we should buy BTC, then you trade on a few coins to increase your income and if the price goes up the coins we buy will be useful later on.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
September 01, 2018, 07:02:31 PM
According to my opinion, Bitcoin will return self price, especially at this time the bitcoin price is low then if you include lucky to buy when the market price is like this, someday you will be seeing that your money will grow unexpectedly, because Bitcoin is one of the most potent investments for long-term and most desirable investments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 04:17:28 AM
Yes it's a right time to invest in btc or some altcoins if you want. but don't put all of them. just invest them in every stage. And I don't suggest you to invest in ICO if you are a beginner.

Cause ICO is more scammy right now. Try to invest to the coins/token that already have a product and use cases and don't put your money in one basket. And the last suggestion is I hope you do your own research too, don't just follow some friends or some rating website. You must known a lot about the coin/tokens which you want to invest.

G luck for you ^^
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 04:11:36 AM
This is a great idea, I decided to move to this strategy. You are absolutely right, now on the difference of the course you can earn excellent "tips". So go ahead, all you get, because the main thing to start, and there everything will go like clockwork.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 04:09:44 AM
It's a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies because the price of COINS in the market is very low right now. I think long-term ownership is a good investment for beginners.
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 04:08:26 AM
If you want to invest, think of Buddy's project, try it on the ICO review website, you'll find something interesting.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 03:47:53 AM
If you want to invest immediately, do not delay it for something that is sure, especially now that the coint price drops, you can buy it and hold it while waiting for the price to rise you can sell it
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
August 31, 2018, 03:25:04 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

well, it is not late even a very good time to invest in crypto market. i advice you to join crypto market as soon as possible with a small amount of money in the beginning. and as soon as you become more familier to this ecosystem you can increase the amount.
Activity: 69
August 31, 2018, 03:24:52 AM
I suggest before you invest do a research about the project because some of ICO now are scam and you need to be careful on that for you to avoid scam and regret later or you can choose in any coins like bitcoin or ethereum
Activity: 112
August 31, 2018, 03:21:14 AM
In the event that you need it for the time being - its the best time for contribute I think, yet at first take in the market first and afterward investigate about which trade will best for u. Begin with investigate, search for the mix-ups others have made beginning off. On the off chance that u contribute out of the blue at that point contribute smidgen cash on it and make great benefit. No compelling reason to contribute tremendous sum for first time.
Pages:
Jump to: