Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 32. (Read 30977 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 11:00:29 AM
so to start investing better now because the price of coins is still cheap so that those who have a lot of capital can buy coins that have great potential
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 10:57:03 AM
Bitcoin is expected to grow in future and develop.  There are many uses for bitcoin at this point one of which is reliable payment system.  Some people also use it as store of value!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
You can start in small amount to make it huge in the future. Starting from altcoins to make sure you did it properly for the future profit. I also think that starting from small amount it more good than huge amount. Still risky whether small amount or big amount the important is you try.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:52:31 AM
You should start a research, there are a lot of very good topic in this forum and than you can start but first investment is very important i think. you have to attend around of your money

Knowing where the money is going is another part of the researching. Don't feel bad if you pick the wrong project.

Failure at first is also a good sign. It will help you stay alert and learn more in the future. Then you will select the good projects from the experience you draw.
Activity: 392
September 07, 2018, 10:47:59 AM
BTC investment is all time profitable. In my opinion, BTC is king of all cryptocurrency but some altcoins is very profitable for investment. you can choose top 100 coin after-that investment it and many new ico very profitable like as Ubex, IDAP, Rateonium etc. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 07, 2018, 10:44:39 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is always a good decision because it has a higher return than other investments. In particular, invest in some potential COINS, now ether is suitable to buy.

There is no doubt that the most profitable investments in recent years are cryptocurrencies, price increases can reach hundreds or even thousands of percent, this is what makes us have to be part of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 101
September 07, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
Bitcoin will live in 5 years, and in 10 years. And altcoin in 2-3 years will die 90%. They will not even be remembered
Activity: 196
September 07, 2018, 10:36:03 AM
Yes, it is a very good idea to invest in bitcoin. Look again, please pay attention to the company that holds its ICO , whose name I carry. Read the white paper. I think you will be satisfied with this investment.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 07, 2018, 10:35:33 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Well, I have seen that Bitcoin has a potential because if you were here in crypto before the price of bitcoin is not high compared to we have now, in fact 10,000 bitcoin is just enough for a pizza. Therefore, I conclude that bitcoin has a future ahead waiting for us. With regards on where do start, try to invest in some ICO's and if you were lucky then you could have your awaited profit.
Activity: 83
September 07, 2018, 10:32:37 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
One question: Do you believe in BTC in next two, three or even 10 years?
If you say yes, you can buy btc. Then forget it. And come back in two, three or ten years to sell BTC in 20k - 50k - 100k usd.
If you say no, you shoudn't buy it if you dont know how to trade.
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
Start by studying technical and fundamental analysis. This knowledge is a must for any trader.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2018, 10:31:39 AM
You should start a research, there are a lot of very good topic in this forum and than you can start but first investment is very important i think. you have to attend around of your money

Knowing where the money is going is another part of the researching. Don't feel bad if you pick the wrong project.
Activity: 32
September 07, 2018, 10:30:50 AM
You shouldn't worry about the volatility, that's the nature of the market, just make a long term investment. You will definitely reap good profits in future. Wink
Activity: 178
September 07, 2018, 10:30:32 AM
In my opinion there is bitcoin and Enthereum are the best coins to invest because they are good to trade and they are the most promising project in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Where do I start?

Yea I actually see bitcoin trading as been more profitable than forex and of course more fast than stock market, but even at that there is need to experience before going into it very important.
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
If you want to invest, Immediately Invest in Bitcoin. Considering that now Bitcoin prices are still below and Bitcoin has begun to crawl up, this is a good opportunity for you to Invest Bitcoin Coins and save it until the Bitcoin price soars.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 07, 2018, 09:02:22 AM
Look for articles on investing in this forum, learn the methods of whales. But before investing, you need to be prepared for the risk.
And then probably the most important thing in the investment process, because risk assessment today is a very important task for every investor, then not to scream that it is a scam and I'm in the complete asshole. Grin
I think we should always do risk assessment not only in crypto currency also in real state or in your money. This process will helps to avoid losses in the future but always careful on assessing every investment company because some company here are showing legit papers but the people behind the project are hype.
Activity: 490
September 07, 2018, 08:55:48 AM
Look for articles on investing in this forum, learn the methods of whales. But before investing, you need to be prepared for the risk.
And then probably the most important thing in the investment process, because risk assessment today is a very important task for every investor, then not to scream that it is a scam and I'm in the complete asshole. Grin
copper member
Activity: 182
September 07, 2018, 08:51:36 AM
choose the coin wisely and background check first before you invest. you should be smart in crypto world to be successful. be a risk taker don't doubt the potential of crypto.
Activity: 39
September 07, 2018, 06:20:28 AM
If you really wanna invest i think this is just the right time to start investing your money in bitcoin and other coins so you can get more profit when the market goes green
Pages:
Jump to: